Dragonslayer Replica recommendations

Hi everyone, I'm interested in buying a dragonslayer replica and I've seen a lot of options on the internet. My question is: "Do you guys have any swords that you were very satisfied with?". Swords to avoid are also appreciated. I have my eyes set on the dragonslayer by STEAMFORGEDSTUDIOS since it has some metal on it. My plan b is the dragonslayer by Pheonix3Dcraft on etsy (although it has no metal on it, its gotten some promising reviews as well). Pictures of your dragonslayers are appreciated. Help this struggler find his dragonslayer:guts:!

Heyho, you maybe already have your swords already but I can say that the dragonslayer sword from Steamforgedstudios is awesome. It is not only some metal, it is a full metal build. the blade made out of aluminum and the clamp and sword grip with pommel out of steel. it weights around 13-15 KG. The down side is because of its weight it is only a decorative piece and nothing to wield. Other than that it is verry close to the dragonslayer in its size and proportion. also thickness is correct. Grip lenght aswell, I overlayed a photo with a drawing of the cover from vol. 28. I dont have many Berserk colectibles but only having this amazing piece is enough because it is so integral. The studio has also great support and help and it was no problem to get it shipped overseas although it increased the price signifficantly. But then again it is worth every cent! No regrets.

Top Bottom