Elfhelm idea

King Hanafubuku is suppose to have healing powers right? (memory is fuzzy) If he does have healing powers and he does heal casca (or doesn't), he's got to have greater healing powers than Puck. Maybe he can actually heal Guts's right eye and possibly his arm. (wishful thinking maybe) But than again he would loose some of his character. That fake arm pwns i almost want him to keep the prosthetic.

Thoughts anyone?

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
NeoBerserker said:
King Hanafubuku is suppose to have healing powers right?

Yes.

NeoBerserker said:
Maybe he can actually heal Guts's right eye and possibly his arm.

Well he's going to heal the wound Guts got from Slan, that's already quite good considering Guts' state since that time. That would also allow him to keep cool while fighting with the armor.

As for literally regrowing his arm and regenerating his eye, that would be asking a bit much in my opinion...

Aazealh said:
As for litteraly regrowing his arm and regenerating his eye, that would be asking a bit much in my opinion...

I know but it seems like a possibility to me. Well not for his arm to grow back but for his eye because i don't think he lost his eye i think he still has it but it just does not work.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
NeoBerserker said:
I know but it seems like a possibility to me. Well not for his arm to grow back but for his eye because i don't think he lost his eye i think he still has it but it just does not work.
I think it would be sacreligeous for Guts to regain his lost eye and arm. They've been lost, the price for a ticket to the interstice etc. etc. If he were to gain them back... it'd feel a little hokey. Like some kind of magical rebate system.

Tristram

100% Germ Free Manure
NeoBerserker said:

As far as it still being in there... wow I bet thats creepy. Also how does guts keep that eye closed all the time? It looks better then him running around with an eye patch on but seriously, I tried walking around with my right eye closed (I was trying to be cool; shut up) and it's kinda difficult, not because I cant see with it but because it feels easier to just leave it open.

Maybe his eye is sealed closed?

Anyways, Guts getting his eye back or havng his arm come back would = lame.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Tristram said:
Maybe his eye is sealed closed?

Aazealh said:
That's the most sensible answer in my opinion. Let's not forget that Guts' wounds were treated in a secluded cave in the moutains. They (Godot and Rickert) most likely cauterized his eye and lid together to prevent hemorrhage and infection.

NeoBerserker said:
Maybe he can actually heal Guts's right eye and possibly his arm. (wishful thinking maybe)

Hope not because then it would be like DBZ, lost an arm or a leg? No prob! Just go to King Hanafubuku and everything will be back to normal!!!

Eclipse said:
Hope not because then it would be like DBZ, lost an arm or a leg? No prob! Just go to King Hanafubuku and everything will be back to normal!!!

And if that happen... He is going to lost lot of legs and hands considering the future possibilities of him changes into a beast...

Top Bottom