english scanhelp a nb

grumly

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
hi everyone, i'm a berserk fan and i just discover this site 2 days ago. I really love the anime and the manga (like every one here i suppose) and i'm looking for english scan for the manga. I already have the 7 first volume and i'll be happy to trade them with someone or to send what i have to other people.
Thx.

M

Marcus

I got the first 6 chapters of volume 8 :) If you have mIRC, go onto Dalnet and join #manga-sketchbook and one of the servers has these too. I hope you enjoy the manga ;D

grumly

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
easy to say but i'm french and it's not licenced here, so if i wait until it is, maybe my children will read it

grumly

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
i didn't know it was licenced? can you tell me where did you buy them, in a shop or on internet?.
thx

naokihaga

Lalalalalala
i didn't know it was licenced? can you tell me where did you buy them, in a shop or on internet?.
thx

It's been licensed by Dynamic Visions, they're planning to release the manga here before the end of the year, hopefully ;)
But Olivier was talking about the manga in original Japanese, obviously. You can find the new volumes easily at Librairie Junku for example (métro Pyramides à Paris). Not everyone here speaks Japanese but its sort-of become a must-learn if you're serious into reading Berserk at all... I mean, it's not like if volume 23 will appear any time soon in French anyway..! Maybe in a couple of...decades. :'(

(Everyone please bear with me... First post here... I'm not planning to post a lot though, as I'm lacking most of the basic plot information that would allow me to fully grasp what's happening in the latest chapters... I'm still trying though, even reading some Japanese pages about them ;D)

grumly

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
thx, i already know junku but i don't read japanese. I was hoping that a shop would sell the us version. too naive i think.
Btw, if it's dynamic that will make the french version, don't expect to be still alive when volume 23 will be out.

Lliugusamui

around the corner
i know that the first volume came out in france, but after this berserk stopped
was it dynamic visions too ?
could you tell me more about that 'before the end of the year' ?

naokihaga

Lalalalalala
i know that the first volume came out in france, but after this berserk stopped
was it dynamic visions too ?
could you tell me more about that 'before the end of the year' ?

No, it was Samourai Editions. They were hoping for great sales, but didn't give any chance to the manga. A couple of weeks after its release, I asked them to send me the second volume and they said they weren't going to release it anyway. (In case you didn't guess, I did the translation work for the first volume, but I'm not too proud of it)

As for Dynamic, they don't have any official schedule. I'm not expecting much from their version anyway... I've never seen a Dynamic release without any flaw...

grumly

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
i have send a mail to dynamics and they answer that they have the rights over berserk manga but they don't know when they will release it...great

Lliugusamui

around the corner
anyway, do you think whether dynamic visions is worth the wait or is it preferable to buy at susuga ( for example ) now ?

grumly

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
you should buy it where you can coz dynamics is famous for being late with their releases and they don't even start to release the 1st volume. I really think we'll be dead or very old when volume 22 will be released here (just exagerating a bit).

Top Bottom