Epic Drama Uncovering This Way Comes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Okay, time to start speculating on the “EPIC DRAMA” that will be Vritannis. Aazealh and I were talking about it this morning and that got the ball rolling. Anyway, here’s my fanfic speculation I call The ULTIMATE EPIC DRAMA UNCOVERING SCENARIO!!!

UncleSmokey.gif

Guts and company arrive in the city, looking for a boat and whatever other business they might do there. It’s attacked shortly after they arrive by Kushans (if not under attack already). A troop led by Silatt for the Kushan side is fighting a troop led by Azan to protect the city. Anyway, Ganishka’s supernatural forces hit the scene and start fucking everything up to the shock of everybody, Silatt included. Guts, naturally, gets involved. Since Guts can handle the monsters, people unite behind him. Then Griffith the Hawks show up to save the day. =)

Guts Beasts out and is killing everything in sight, but he’s taking major damage fighting a war on two fronts and his buddies aren’t much help. Griffith takes charge of the situation and the Hawks play hard ball. They transform, Griffith included!!! OMG! HERE COMES SKULLY INTO THE FRAY TOO!

ALL HELL BREAKS LOOSE!!!
KABOOOOOOOMBLAAAMO!!!!

To make a long story short, the city is absolute pandemonium and Guts and his party, with the addition of Silatt and Azan end up on a boat out of there. Guts is dead or in a coma, they can't tell which, and fucked up in a way that makes the fallout from Flora’s house look like a mild hangover. He's also still locked inside the armor and they’re gunnin’ for Elfhelm full speed ahead! LOOK OUT SHARK APOSTLES AND A GIANT SQUIDOMG!@!!

Any better ideas? ;D

-Griffith

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
FUCK! 2 months?! Excellent work, Griff.

http://skullknight.net/images/transforming.wav

Official transformation.wav !

Dark Wanderer

I'm evil :p
Any better ideas? ;D

Not for now :p. but I wonder if the new character, this Daiba, shouldn't have any role in it as well? ;)
If Ganishka hasn't yet left his comfortable spot in the capital, then Daiba should be the commanding leader of the Kushian forces on the field, ne? But I don't really see what Silat would be doing there. Unless Ganishka has given him and his bodyguards orders to be there and assist in the attack, or if they simply have gone there because that they know that the Hawk is close by, why would they be there right now?

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Dark Wanderer said:
But I don't really see what Silat would be doing there. Unless Ganishka has given him and his bodyguards orders to be there and assist in the attack, or if they simply have gone there because that they know that the Hawk is close by, why would they be there right now?

Well, you already answered that question, meaning you obviously can see what he'd be doing there. ;)

-Griffith

atomsk

It's him! It's the real pirate king!
What about the moonlight child? ;)

Seriously, he probably will play some sort of role there, but as we all know, speculation about the kid just makes you look stupid.

Judo

Midlands finest
As we all know that the moonlight-child is the ultimate powerful being that will bring the fall of the GodHand...
It's rather obvious thet he ist going to revive our beloved Hawks from the death.
When Guts' band reaches the city they are engaged in battles with the Kushan Monsters right away... Serpico slices up some of the Crocs but they are too many and he is cornered by them. The moment the Crocs want to pierce Serpico with their spears, a throwing knive hits the gruond between them and Serpico. When he looks to the side to see who his helper is he doesn't recognise the unknown knive-thrower... but we will, as it is Judeau.
Meanwile Guts fights another wale-monster. He is still in a horrible shape so the monster hits him through a wall. It tries to grab Guts with its trunk but a huge pick smashes its trunk to bloody pudding. When Guts looks up he sees the silhouette of Pipin in front of him.
Then the moonlight-child arrives and talks to Guts: "See, fella... i've brought some of ya ol' pals here!"
They beat up the monsters together and the city is transformed into a huge party-location. Even Griffith joins in and becomes friend with Guts again. When Griff an Guts take a drink together Casca is so overwhelmed by this pictue that she gaines her memory back. Everybody is happy and they are dancing polka till dawn. Slain does a table dance for the revived Corcus, Void acts as the DJ and Ubik and Conrad are serving cold drinks.

this is exactly how it will happen... trust me, I work for the Kobayashi Corp. and know everything that will happen in Berserk for we are the supplier of Miuras brain cells.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom