Episode 202

Vermillion

If we do not find them soon, we shall be of no use
If I understand well someone is speaking about a "Granny" in the anime and others in the Manga? We should keep separate the two (the anime and the manga) because they are not the same thing, like Puck (that in the anime is interpreted by the fantastic four invisible girl) well knows ;D without considering the fact that the anime WAS NOT WRITTEN BY MIURA that is only quoted in the end titles how the author of the original manga from that the anime was taken

Thats true. We shouldnt take all what we see in the anime as fact cause some of it is made up by the creators. Though, its simply great to have the anime just the same!!!

When it comes to Berserk, the manga is the Bible and Miura is God..... :p

fletch

Treading trodden trails for a long, long time.
If I understand well someone is speaking about a "Granny" in the anime and others in the Manga? We should keep separate the two (the anime and the manga) because they are not the same thing, like Puck (that in the anime is interpreted by the fantastic four invisible girl) well knows without considering the fact that the anime WAS NOT WRITTEN BY MIURA that is only quoted in the end titles how the author of the original manga from that the anime was taken

um... wasn't the image the same? i seem to remember it like that, but i only read that chapter a few times, whereas i've seen the anime far more, so maybe i'm just confused.
but then again, this really doesn't have too much to do with 202... & even if it does, it wouldn't matter too terribly much to the story if griffith got it from a regular fortune teller or from the godhand direct. ultimately, he got it through Idea's destiny for him, & any intermediaries that were used are kinda unimportant
& as for
And I don't even know why you're assuming the old lady of the Occultation is based on the one who gave Griffith his Beherit...
it did have all the usual elements of a flashback sequence... even though it also had dreamlike additions from the godhand, i don't see why we *shouldn't* assume the occulation old lady's not based on the real one. but maybe that's just me.

it did have all the usual elements of a flashback sequence...
Is there _anything_ that seems to _suggest_ that Griffith ever really encounter that old lady?
All she does in that sequence is leading him to the "corpses". Do you really think he met somebody who did that, as a child?
even though it also had dreamlike additions from the godhand, i don't see why we *shouldn't* assume the occulation old lady's not based on the real one.
Why? Because she's a woman and she's old?
Oh yeah, that must be her. ::)

If I understand well someone is speaking about a "Granny" in the anime and others in the Manga? We should keep separate the two (the anime and the manga) because they are not the same thing, like Puck (that in the anime is interpreted by the fantastic four invisible girl) well knows ;D without considering the fact that the anime WAS NOT WRITTEN BY MIURA that is only quoted in the end titles how the author of the original manga from that the anime was taken

......stop thinking..........

D

Drachenfels

When it comes to Berserk, the manga is the Bible and Miura is God..... :p

No. Miuare is the Satan, for teasing us with his slow drawing of the manga.

D

Drachenfels

Ok, then he's maybe Satan and Jebus in one person...

or something like that ::)

maximus

Es ist einsam im Nebel zu wandern...
I wouldn t call his drawing "slow"! :(

i d say he draws like "berserk"!   ;)

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
I guess you heard about the new rule around here. If you complain about the speed the manga is released at, you have to get a subscription of YA and scan it for all of us.

If you didn't hear about that before now, you're banned. If you dont follow these orders, you'll get banned. If you reply, youll get banned. If you bring me a vanilla coke... i might not ban you. If you take this message seriously, youll get banned.

-Walter
'The friendly Admin.'

D

Drachenfels

u just can t be serious! :eek:

Of course I am! And I will also fly over to Japan to kick Miura's ass for taking so long!

Serious!

patience is a quality drachenfels hasn't ... it seems

Right! I'm a whining and spamming little biatch! Be happy that I don't blame YOU for the slowness of Berserk >:( >:( >:( >:(

:)

If you bring me a vanilla coke... i might not ban you.

Vanilla coke?  :eek:

Bäh :p

maximus

Es ist einsam im Nebel zu wandern...
huh... :eek:

"i don t like ur incident tone"

dr_evil.jpg

...u should better take care of urself or u gonna loose ur mo...jo! ::)

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Right! I'm a whining and spamming little biatch! Be happy that I don't blame YOU for the slowness of Berserk >:( >:( >:( >:(
Unter Tausend Gefährten und Zehntausend Feinden, warst du der Einzige...

Vermillion

If we do not find them soon, we shall be of no use
Puella !!!!

I LOVE YOOOOOOUUUUUUU !!!!!  :eek:

lol, isn't that a bit extreme?? A simple Thanks and maybe a pat on the back would suffice.....

....or perhaps your post has a much more deeper meaning....hmmm what could that be.....LOL!!!

The chapter is great, thanks Puella. However you got it, thanks!

Top Bottom