Thanks a lot, puella and walter... ;D

I'm wondering when this chapter of fantasy ends. I mean when

Casca take some rest in the safe place. If they arrived there

(I forgot the name of the place), I think there would be no more

monsters in fantasy. Actually, I wanna read some stuff of

humanity, such as fight with Apostles for they were basically

humans. And they became what they are because they couldn't

endure their suffering.
So do I, but the Apotles seem to have gone on vacation and none know when and if they return.
Personally I have some doubts Guts and co will evere reach Elfheim. To search for something and to find it are two things very different, expecially if your guide is Puck ;D

Once again the mark did react, albeit faintly to the presence of the kelpie pag 13, little pannel between panel 2 and 3, like it did in the previous issue to the ogre.

Did the Ogre and the Kelpie materialize suddenly out of the blue ? The ogre expecially is hard to hide and none it seems had before heard of him.Maybe Schierke summoning did break the equilibrium between the planes even more.

What side is the Kelpie on ? He did strike down some trolls, but they and the ogre seemed almost happy to see him.

MarkedSwordsman

Am I cool or what?
Re:211

I almost forgot how much I love seeing Guts kick some ass. Heh, I'd really like to see something like the Retribution Arc sometime soon where his entire party would just be standing there saying "WTF?" Haha, I loved it when he caught himself on fire.

DemonEyesKyo

Put your glasses on, nothing will be wrong........

Agreed, i love seein guts just kick some ass! BTW thanks for the chapter puella and for hosting walter!!!!!

P

psymont

yes yes yes ! ..... i couldnt agree more .... however, how do we, the snivelling masses, get our hands on the prior chapters of the eagerly awaited volume 25? Chapters like 210, 209, 208, etc .... i too think the introduction of a alligator/dog/mule is a bit out of left field .... by the way ger, nice tint

P

psymont

yeh thats right .... i got volumes 1-23, 24 on the way by mail but i got no access to any chapters that will go into vol25 .... i was just wondering if there was a link to previous scanned chapters like 206-210 like there is for chapter 211 ....

ShinHell9

I started on here when I was like 14...

Thanks Puella

I would like to comment on Griffiths interpretation of 211 but I am currently on the floor crying because that was so damn funny

ShinHell9

I started on here when I was like 14...

ranemaka13 said:
Walter said:
Originally I wanted to do a Flash game... Then I realized it would take about a month to code, and it would only last a few minutes...

why dont you use the RPG Maker and do it that way? im sure you can get plenty o' help here. it could be the first SK.net Forum Production! ;)
Great Idea man I already have a gutsu sprite & I can make a custom battle system out of variables but I need more sprites...hey we can make a mini game of each chapter.

P

psymont

i dont mean to sound redundent, but where are the scans for chapters 206 through 210 and 212(if they exist)

krunkster

mankowodaisuki

psymont said:
i dont mean to sound redundent, but where are the scans for chapters 206 through 210 and 212(if they exist)

Hey, just so you know, no one is going to tell you.
So you can stop asking and start sifting through the threads on your won.
Sorry, that's just the way it seems around here.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member

I agree... Please, Psymont. Make yourself known in the community first, make a few friends. THEN ask. Leechers really arent welcome.

Top Bottom