Episode 220

Not a summary yet as I don't have YA yet but I'll write down some stuff that happens in this chapter.

Slan refers to Skully as King.
It seems like the other God hands r roaming around freely in the world like Slan.
Ishidoro vs Troll King
Scherkie used the power of the Shadow spirit to close off the openning to Qlipoth.
And it seems like the Dragon Slayer has the power of the shadow spirits.

I'll post a summary once I get YA

Begemot

STOP UNDRESSING ME WITH YOUR EYES!
Re:220

Looks like all of the speculation has been true. Skully = Gaesaric and void was the minister being tortured? Anyone with a summary will get some good loving for sure. Finally we are getting some background on SK 8*)

Godo

Check out these rippling biceps

Also the title of the chapter has "Princess" in there? Maybe Slan was once SK's wife/sister/daughter and was caught doing the nasty w/ Void? ;-) and that's why Void was tortured I bet ... :D

J

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!

I was right, Slan does regonize him. Man, the chapters keep getting better and better. Volume 26 has got my early vote as the best volume yet.

Ishidoro against the Troll King will be funny :D

And the Dragon Slayer actually has power? Odd ???

roberto999

The Black Chick of Darkness

I have attempted a translation of my own with worldlingo and it seems, I repeat I am absolutely not sure about that, that it says that Grifith is invulnerable but Guts is the only one that can wound him because he is out of the principle of casuality: Maybe that is the secret of Dragonslayer.

korkor

I could be a llama

i dont think that is the secret of dragons slayer, but rather the strenght of guts himself

dragon slayer is just a magical sword :p

Garouken

I'm a llama!

I can't make much sense of that translation, but this does seem like a turning point of sorts. Or not, maybe we just get to learn a bit more about the origin of Skully and the God Hand.

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you

Hey all, well, its going to be sometime before I get the current YA and scanned. Since being in the military, we have a new guy in our unit and I have to lead him around base and what not and have him check into certain places. So bear with me till I get them up :(

Walter

Administrator
Staff member

SaiyajinNoOuji said:
Hey all, well, its going to be sometime before I get the current YA and scanned. Since being in the military, we have a new guy in our unit and I have to lead him around base and what not and have him check into certain places. So bear with me till I get them up :(
Order him to get and scan the new YA. Tell him it's standard procedure to spy on Seinen magazines to make sure there isn't any anti-american content.

NightCrawler

Aeons gone, vast, mad and deathless

roberto999 said:
I have attempted a translation of my own with worldlingo and it seems, I repeat I am absolutely not sure about that, that it says that Grifith is invulnerable but Guts is the only one that can wound him because he is out of the principle of casuality: Maybe that is the secret of Dragonslayer.

Because Guts "shouldnt" have been born, or maybe shouldnt have survived the eclipse, he is off the boundaries of casuality...something we always knew...but i always remember that sentence about going against the flow but cant stop the stream...
Althought Guts being the only one who can harm Griffith because he's out of the principle of casuality is a bit predictable...

Maybe the law of casuality isnt perfect...and humans have a part writing their destiny. Guts is the proof of that.

"The left arm is caused, the cannon is shot destined for the スラン"

Arm cannon is still intact 8)

Saiki said:
Not a summary yet as I don't have YA yet but I'll write down some stuff that happens in this chapter.

Slan refers to Skully as King.
It seems like the other God hands r roaming around freely in the world like Slan.
Ishidoro vs Troll King
Scherkie used the power of the Shadow spirit to close off the openning to Qlipoth.
And it seems like the Dragon Slayer has the power of the shadow spirits.

I'll post a summary once I get YA

How would the Dragon Slayer get the power of the shadow spirits? Could it be the killing of many apostles and creatures? Or the Beast is a shadow spirit? Damn Berserk is getting really good!! :eek:

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...

Ger24 said:
How would the Dragon Slayer get the power of the shadow spirits? Could it be the killing of many apostles and creatures? Or the Beast is a shadow spirit? Damn Berserk is getting really good!! :eek:
Perhaps by slashing the thing through so many spirits.

Godo

Check out these rippling biceps

I vote that the 2nd forging of the DS by yours truly has somehow "incorporated" the essence of all the apostles/spirits that Guts had slain before (the count, snake baron, roshinu, etc) and now has a presence "fully in the spirit world" just like the people who are branded. Because of this, the sword can bypass the law of casuality that protects Griffith/God Hand because it's "more than a part of this world" 8)

J

Begemot

STOP UNDRESSING ME WITH YOUR EYES!

Godo said:
I vote that the 2nd forging of the DS by yours truly has somehow "incorporated" the essence of all the apostles/spirits that Guts had slain before (the count, snake baron, roshinu, etc) and now has a presence "fully in the spirit world" just like the people who are branded. Because of this, the sword can bypass the law of casuality that protects Griffith/God Hand because it's "more than a part of this world" 8)

J

If you're the real Godo, then shouldn't you be dead? or was Erica lying?

Boonki

Christopher Lowell's Rainbow Six

Why would it be the sword and not the wielder? That would mean anyone could pick up the sword and have that power... I think it's more to do with the fact that Gutts' was branded and was never sacraficed.

NightCrawler

Aeons gone, vast, mad and deathless

Godo said:

J

I think that is just pure nonsense and not logical.

The DS can have somekind of essence, but going against the law of casuality is all about Guts and his life (being born from a dead corpse, being a struggler, enduring even though branded, etc...).
If anyone is breaking the law, then its Guts!

Top Bottom