Episode 223

roberto999

The Black Chick of Darkness
Smith said:
Enough of this armor thing, I m sure that Gutz is gonna get this armor soon

I'm more concerned about Flora whereabout, which the heck did she go? Is she dead?

Last but not least! The final battle between Grunbeld and Gutz, who will win? :-\
Does this answer your question?:
. He charges one of them and buries his sword deep inside his shoulder. The apostle is surprised at this but he grabs the sword and simply throws Guts away with it. The apostle then transforms into some huge and hideous form to finish off Guts, but Skully appears and slices the creature in two.
Gruenbeld is much stronger than that apostle: It seems that Guts has become the DiD (Damsel in Distress) of Skully recently. ;D And I think this answers also at those that see Dragonslayer like a magical weapon.And Farnese and Caska were are they in the meanwhile ? hiding somewhere? There are apostles that are able to smell out humans. Remember the dog faced apostle that did follow the trail of Guts and Caska to Godo Mountain? Like he did i don't know since Skully did take them there flying , ;D but he did it somehow.
 

Dark Wanderer

I'm evil :p
korkor said:
yes and even sadder to see gutsu walking around in the armor with one hand missing :p
Heh, true :p. But what if it's one of the armor's magical properites: to be able to become a "real" arm, as long as he has the armor on? ;D
 

Dark Wanderer

I'm evil :p
roberto999 said:
seems that Guts has become the DiD (Damsel in Distress) of Skully recently. ;D
Well, seems like Skully's destiny is to save Gatts from the wotst kind of trouble :D. However, I wonder if things really looks that bad for Gatts? sure, he's got a "soul wound" and are up against one of the most dangerous opponents he has faced so far, but if you think about his iron will, then I think that he won't give up without a fight :)
 
[quote author=roberto999 And Farnese and Caska were are they in the meanwhile ? hiding somewhere? There are apostles that are able to smell out humans. Remember the dog faced apostle that did follow the trail of Guts and Caska to Godo Mountain? Like he did i don't know since Skully did take them there flying , ;D but he did it somehow.
Because obvoiously they don't give a shit right now for the sacrificed Caska and Guts. Leave it be that Flora decreased the effect of the unholy mark.
Right now their mission is to annihilate Flora but Gutts wants to tell them something before.
 
I had been wondering whether Flora is dead! But then she will be hiding in one corner helping Gutz by using her magical power (she will be a lot more useful that Schierke) ;)

224 is sure gonna rock, but what if the whole chapter is focusing on how Schierke getting the armor for Gutz, without even showing the battle between the 2 Gs (Giant if u wan to call them)

Then i have to wait for another fortnight :'(
 
I don't think Gatts' iron arm would get in the way of wearing due to it's size being equivalent to his real arm. Also when has Gatts every really had the upper hand against an apostle? He always has problems with every apostle he fights until he finds their weak point, which takes time. That's how he fights, he can't easily kill apostles like skull knight or Zodd so he has to basically weather an asswhooping for a while before he can see an opening or find a way to kill the apostles. He are smawt.
 

Dark Wanderer

I'm evil :p
daniel3 said:
I don't think Gatts' iron arm would get in the way of wearing due to it's size being equivalent to his real arm. Also when has Gatts every really had the upper hand against an apostle? He always has problems with every apostle he fights until he finds their weak point, which takes time. That's how he fights, he can't easily kill apostles like skull knight or Zodd so he has to basically weather an asswhooping for a while before he can see an opening or find a way to kill the apostles. He are smawt.
Well, some apostles have been quite tough for him, but he has managed to finish off some apostles rather quickly. Really, the only ones that seems to have taken a longer time for him to finish off or was especially hard for him to beat is the snail Count, Roshinu and Mozgus. Zodd is so far the only apostle who has fought Gatts as the Black Swordsman and survived it. And be a little careful with what you say; Skully is no apostle althrough he certainly seems to be something :).
 

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!
Dark Wanderer said:
Really, the only ones that seems to have taken a longer time for him to finish off or was especially hard for him to beat is the snail Count, Roshinu and Mozgus.
Mozgus wasn't an apostle.
 

BOB

poruno sutâ
yeah, i always thought that those wings weren't real.
now we finally got proof.
thx a lot
 
P

psymont

Guest
korkor said:
do you think its safe to assume flora is still alive, since she "talked" to Schierke?
maybe she was talking to schreike like ob1 was talking to luke
 

Lliugusamui

around the corner
korkor said:
do you think its safe to assume flora is still alive, since she "talked" to Schierke?
I think she might be telepathing with Schierke while she's preparing a last effort to save her child/kill apostles before she dies.
Guil
 

Mizar

Œ©‰Ž•·‚©‰ŽŒ¾‚퉎
korkor said:
do you think its safe to assume flora is still alive, since she "talked" to Schierke?
As Flora is speaking to Schierke telepathically (of course she's still alive at this part) we can see a vague image of her sitting on a chair surrounded by fire. I think this might be a trick of her in order to hide herself from those apostles; she is still a witch, after all. I doubt Flora is trying to commit suicide, and afaik the apostles were all still on their way to her house when it caught fire.

Yes, I'm optimistic, I believe there is still some hope left for her to see Schierke's smile once more before she dies. :)
 

roberto999

The Black Chick of Darkness
Mizar said:
As Flora is speaking to Schierke telepathically (of course she's still alive at this part) we can see a vague image of her sitting on a chair surrounded by fire.
mmm I have a serious doubt that we will see her ever again: If hers is not a message from beyond she is just waiting to die. Anyway I think that her work is now enterily done and she can rest at last.
 

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
Alrgiht, here is the scoop... As soon as I get off work today I am heading over to the Jusco to get my copy of Volume 25 and the current YA! So hopefully I will have the scans up in about 12 hours.... Sorry for the wait! but things worthwhile are worth the time spent waiting!!! W00t! ;D
 

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!
It's all a question of hair.

Safe to assume she is alive?

SaiyajinNoOuji said:
Alrgiht, here is the scoop... As soon as I get off work today I am heading over to the Jusco to get my copy of Volume 25 and the current YA! So hopefully I will have the scans up in about 12 hours.... Sorry for the wait! but things worthwhile are worth the time spent waiting!!! W00t! ;D​
Excellent man! Looking forward to that ^_^ Oh yeah, if you get volume 25, can we have a nice BIG scan? Pleeeeease?
 
Aazealh said:
Didn't you read the manga ?
LOL! Of coz i did! Morgze was granted supernatural power by the Behelit apostle, so is the rest of the disciples! ::)


SaiyajinNoOuji said:
Alrgiht, here is the scoop... As soon as I get off work today I am heading over to the Jusco to get my copy of Volume 25 and the current YA! So hopefully I will have the scans up in about 12 hours.... Sorry for the wait! but things worthwhile are worth the time spent waiting!!! W00t! ;D
I m really looking forward to that! :D
 

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!
SaiyajinNoOuji, everything cool man? I mean.. it's been almost 24 hours now :-\ *feels like he's been waiting for 72 hours*
 

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
Well here is the deal....

My tubby friend who has a car was to farking lazy to take me so it's going to have to be today after work that I get it... ::) Sorry for the delay...
 
Top Bottom