Episode 223

Schierke hurries to Flora's mansion, Guts asks Serpico and Isidro to stop her.
Guts and the Skull Knight fight the Apostles.
Zoddo and Grunbeld appear. Griffith ordered them to kill Flora. Guts is schocked to hear Grunbeld introducing themselves as the "Hawk Warriors".
It looks like Guts is pretty famous among the Apostles. They apparently recognize him from the Occultation, and Grunbeld, glad to meet the legend, challenges him.
In the mansion, Isidro tells Schierke to use magic against the fire, but she's far too upset for that. She then hears her master's voice, telling her to bring the armor to the Black Swordsman (the helmet looks like a skull).

Nosferatu

BERSERK
Are Skully and Zodd going to clash swords as well, or are they going to watch? Also, how far is Guts from Schieke(more importantly the armor)? I wonder why Griffith fears Flora!

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!
So, we basically have to wait until 224 to see Guts and Grunbeld clash? I wonder why Griffith wanted to kill Flora...

Dark Wanderer

I'm evil :p
Whoohoo! Some really exciting events is coming up!! :D. Can't wait to see the new chapter.. and Gatts VS Grunbeld... Can't wait...! ;D

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...
Cannon vs. Cannon?

Will the dragonslayer actualy live up to its name?
I had figured we'd see Guts vs. Zodd. Its not like Skully vs Zodd will be much of a fight.

Lliugusamui

around the corner
Well... the apostles have told Grundbeld how incredible Guts is. So he wanna face the legend. From that, one may think that Grundbeld isn't an apostle since he wasnt at the Eclipse.
Now we'll see.
Guil

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...
Perhaps all the apostles didn't go to the eclipse. Grunbeld is supposedly from quite a ways away. If this is the case, he might not have wanted to make such a journey.

Dark Wanderer

I'm evil :p
Majin Tenshi said:
Cannon vs. Cannon?

Will the dragonslayer actualy live up to its name?
I had figured we'd see Guts vs. Zodd. Its not like Skully vs Zodd will be much of a fight.

How do you know that? We've only seen them fight once, and Skully just cut of his arms at that time, without finishing him off.

Will be interesting to see the cannon-thing, through...

korkor

I could be a llama
i guess we know why floras house is on fire now :p

i hope flora survived cause i think guts will need his spritual wound healed to be affective agaisnt Grunbeld ...

and is griff actuallly there?

korkor said:
and is griff actuallly there?

itd make sense for Griffith to be off conquering or ruling Midland. I dont think hed stop what hes doing to go witch hunting. from what ive read, he is absent.

P

psymont

Guil Torchonlskyon said:
Well... the apostles have told Grundbeld how incredible Guts is. So he wanna face the legend. From that, one may think that Grundbeld isn't an apostle since he wasnt at the Eclipse.
Now we'll see.
Guil

zood didnt really go either did he? he kinda hung out side like a bouncer ...

as far as grunbeld being an apostle: some of griffith's posse are considered warriors of legend; its possible that they just popped into existance from the subconscious of peoples minds just like the trolls, right? i think ....
:-\

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
roberto999 said:
however from the babelfish translation I noticed something : It seems that Guts did strike an apostle and Dragonslayer was repelled!??!

If that is true then things really look bleak... and with the whole armor thing I wonder if Guts will not accept the armor. I am SOOOO excited... With the whole reasoning of why Griffith wants to kill Flora I think it has to do with the other God Hands... i believe they may have told him of her and Skully and about their actions in the past and since he is on the human plain of exsistance, he can do some damage and what not. That's my reasoning. ;D

I have a feeling that he will accept the armor, although I really wish that he'd accept it, but rips off the face plate so he doesn't look like skull knight (he could use as excuse that it impairs his vision or something if he wants to be nice) ;)

This chapter and the next one look quite interesting indeed.

TheBlackSwordsman

I can't fight this dark demon within me any longer
I can't wait for the next chapter, i'm just worried about Guts's spiritual wound from slan, i hope he gets healed or something, and when he does we'll be in for one hell of a show.

secilj

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Looks like another good chapter for some explanation.

Hmmm, Griffith directly ordered his servants to kill Flora. I wonder why.
Is he scared of her? Isn't he all-mighty? I can't wait for the next 224. :)

Majin Tenshi said:
Cannon vs. Cannon?

:eek:

Let see whose Cannon is more destructive! I m going to imagine what will happen if Gutz fire his arm cannon at the same time as Grunbeld fires his dragonbreath at him!

Majin Tenshi said:
I had figured we'd see Guts vs. Zodd.

we have seen Gutz vs Zodd not long before, so it is time to change new opponent. :)

Majin Tenshi said:
Its not like Skully vs Zodd will be much of a fight.

It should be Skully vs. the rest of the army

Btw, where is Locus, Rakasha and Irvine? Helping Griffith?

Top Bottom