Episode 223

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
No need to be sorry bud, if some are unhappy because they have 2 days to wait to get a free pre-publication, they can move their asses, go earn money and buy YA themselves.

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...
SaiyajinNoOuji said:
Well here is the deal....

My tubby friend who has a car was to farking lazy to take me so it's going to have to be today after work that I get it... ::) Sorry for the delay...

you don't need to apologize to us lazy leeches.

SaiyajinNoOuji said:
Well here is the deal....

My tubby friend who has a car was to farking lazy to take me so it's going to have to be today after work that I get it... ::) Sorry for the delay...

Well, there is nothing to apologise, just hope that u can get the scans soon! :)

Grifth

ZOMBIES they are everywere ....
HURRY UP SLACKER NOWWWWW I WANT SCANS (yes i know im being an asshole) dont apologise man theres no need, were the ones u should be thanking you and by the way thank you (again)

Grifth

ZOMBIES they are everywere ....
realy whys that? actually hes one of my favorite from griffths apostles, after zod and raskas

Azn He-Man666

Was it you who killed my companions,one after one?
Grifth said:
realy whys that? actually hes one of my favorite from griffths apostles, after zod and raskas
Well I prefer Zodd, Raskas and Locus I don't hate Grunbeld yet but if he takes advatage of Guts weakend state and beats Guts I'm afraid he might feel all high and mighty like he beat Guts easily. :'(

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Azn He-Man666 said:
Well I prefer Zodd, Raskas and Locus I don't hate Grunbeld yet but if he takes advatage of Guts weakend state and beats Guts I'm afraid he might feel all high and mighty like he beat Guts easily. :'(
Sounds to me like you've already read chapter 224 and 225. Amazing!

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!
Can I have a container of your sperm? I want my future children to have your Godliness! :p Thanks a lot man, this is gonna fucking rock.

theblakeman

theblakeman- your local pervert
Wow, that was a flat-out kick-ass chapter. Damn, just looking at Grunbeld compared to Zodd and Guts's height is scary. I wonder how Guts is gonna pull this one off...

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!
When I saw page 16, I actually felt for Guts. He is up to his neck in shit this time :-\

Majin Tenshi said:
oh, and is anyone else bothered by this whole Apostles in armor thing?

I think it'd be a bit weirder if they roamed the battlefield butt naked. Then again, it'd be a sure way to surprise the enemy.

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...
Vampire_Hunter_Bob said:
I don't see why i should.
- Bob

Replacement costs for starters. Every time they transform it obliterates the armor. On top of that, with their power, they shouldn't need armor against most opponents.

You'd think it'd be more worthwhile to just wear normal clotheing. At least thats easier to replace.

Dark Wanderer

I'm evil :p
Majin Tenshi said:
Replacement costs for starters. Every time they transform it obliterates the armor. On top of that, with their power, they shouldn't need armor against most opponents.

You'd think it'd be more worthwhile to just wear normal clotheing. At least thats easier to replace.

Well, sometimes a small advantage (the armor) has it's uses :). Besides, if Griffith has forbidden them to transform while they're battling before normal people's eyes, then the armor does probably have it's uses.

korkor

I could be a llama
maybe it has something to do with them being in an ARMY!
and usually soldiers in an army wear armor...
plus if they didnt, their own side would probably attack them since they are so damn ugly :p

omg zodd and gutts seem like midgets in front of Grunbeld...

kinda like isdro and guttsu.... ;)
wonder if guttsu will use his example...

Top Bottom