Episode 231

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re:chapter 231

windeline said:
It makes sense...,but why would Griffith go through that much of a hassle?

It would take to much wasted time and effort just to make sure some of his army didn't go *poof.*

I am confused. What exactly are you talking about?

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you

If Griffith did take over humans with "spirits" It would take a lot of effort to make sure that the spirits did not vanish once they were hit with the sun EVERYDAY.

IgnusDei

mmh-hmm good.

ah, i love watching stupid people try to sound smart. It's so much fun to watch them trip on their own feet.

then again, it's also very, very frustrating. Stop. please.

Say, have you guys noticed that he seems to be communicating with the rest of us through a babelfish translator? maybe this is all a big misunderstanding?

SaiyajinNoOuji said:
If Griffith did take over humans with "spirits" It would take a lot of effort to make sure that the spirits did not vanish once they were hit with the sun EVERYDAY.

Why that? It depends from Griffith's status. For a dog it takes a lot of effort to walk but for a human does not.

Miyu

I'm smiling on the inside.

xechnao said:
I am confused. What exactly are you talking about?

She's referring to upkeeping Griffith's undead army according to your theory since the ghosts that possess bodies and animals vanish when exposed to sunlight.

Xechao, a word of advice. Learn to accept it if you're wrong and actually read other peoples posts and responses with the intention of understanding what they're saying, not with the stubborn attitude you've been giving recently.

As you said, what you have is a theory and if someone can prove it wrong, then it's wrong. Don't take personal offense if they don't agree with you or find flaws in your arguments.

SaiyajinNoOuji

If it was that easy, then why bother with Apostiles. Why not just do it to every human in the world and then cover the sun. Thus ends Berserk as the whole world fights Gut's and his group. ::)

SaiyajinNoOuji said:
If it was that easy, then why bother with Apostiles. Why not just do it to every human in the world and then cover the sun. Thus ends Berserk as the whole world fights Gut's and his group. ::)

Griffith's scope is not just to fight Guts and his group. He has another scope. If you can answer this then you can find your answer to your question.

SaiyajinNoOuji

Yea I know, to have his kingdom...that is why I said why doesnt he use the spirits to take over the bodies of everyone in the world if its so damn easy for him like you have said.

M

medievald00d

xechnao said:
Griffith's scope is not just to fight Guts and his group. He has another scope. If you can answer this then you can find your answer to your question.
well fuck that. Why dont you just answer the fucking "question" for us?

IgnusDei and Hague suck my balls. If just flame me is you want then flame you are gonna get. Otherwise shut up and forget it.
Miyu I spare you, just because you have a nice ass.

pheonixfenix said:
well fuck that. Why dont you just answer the fucking "question" for us?
Decently, I have been clear enough to my answer for a reasonable person. Nobody is forcing you to eat it. It is just over there.
SaiyajinNoOuji said:
Yea I know, to have his kingdom...that is why I said why doesnt he use the spirits to take over the bodies of everyone in the world if its so damn easy for him like you have said.
Kingdom of what? Just of some stones or of persons also? Wouldn't have been even easier than anything to just build one new castle if only what mattered to him were stones and walls?

IgnusDei said:
*squints*

balls? olivier, tell me, do you see any balls?
It's people like you that just want to shit this thread, flamer. At least Olivier made a remark and has stood by his points. You said what? You want to burn? Then burn yourslef. You have 13 posts yet and most of them you do, ain't about BERSERK and that in a current chapters thread. What do you do over here?

SaiyajinNoOuji said:
If we are going to have argument, please pay attention and reply to my comment above.

Notice above: I have allready replied modifying the post. Griffith wants a kingdom of the living people of earth that have their living dreams, beliefs and desires yet, I guess. What's that have to do with possessing everybody?

IgnusDei

mmh-hmm good.

why bother making intelligent points when all you can do is retort with the same weak arguments again and again? i'd rather make you dance to the flames.

It's fun.

SaiyajinNoOuji

I think we are getting away from the actual topic of discussion...

The things that you assume/believe are possessed humans. They are apostiles...Like I have said before hand, I looked through both volumes...22 and 23 this morning before I went to work... They are apostiles... and with that I have nothing more to say. We are both stubborn on this and I do not see an end. :p

SaiyajinNoOuji said:
I think we are getting away from the actual topic of discussion...

The things that you assume/believe are possessed humans. They are apostiles...Like I have said before hand, I looked through both volumes...22 and 23 this morning before I went to work... They are apostiles... and with that I have nothing more to say. We are both stubborn on this and I do not see an end. :p

Affermative.
Actually I ain't that stubborn. I might be wrong in my speculation and this I believe it. But you didn't prove me wrong yet. Only Miura can with what's going to happen in BERSERK and hopefully we are going to find out.

Haha, Gaiserick could even be Zodd under a strange theory. Nobody can still prove it aint'. Look at Gaiserick in the picture he is on horseback and hails, then look at Zodd and put him behind this mask. Then remember what Zodd said to Skullknight: that he fights them for a thousand years, and remember also the one thousand years age of the Gaiserick legend. Certainly Zodd doesn't have the character of an Emperor but that of a bodyguard but you never know what the story really is about till you find out the whole truth. I just pointed out what Gasnika said and found it interesting to contrast with the Gaiserick legend. But this is only a clue yet. I didn't prove anything.

IgnusDei

mmh-hmm good.

you seem to think the that the "demon soldiers" are actually posessed people, right? this is proved wrong by the simple fact that these soldiers are far more "behaved" than your average posesee, who (as indicated in previous volumes) likes to assault/carve/rape/eat any living thing within its immediate vicinity. While these demons soldiers probably would do the same, they know when to restrain themselves, are well aware of who the bosses are, and what pissing them off might entail. As any good apostle should.

IgnusDei said:
you seem to think the that the "demon soldiers" are actually posessed people, right? this is proved wrong by the simple fact that these soldiers are far more "behaved" than your average posesee, who (as indicated in previous volumes) likes to assault/carve/rape/eat any living thing within its immediate vicinity. While these demons soldiers probably would do the same, they know when to restrain themselves, are well aware of who the bosses are, and what pissing them off might entail. As any good apostle should.

Actually the manga shows your point properlly in the contrary way. Remember what they wanted to do to Mulle and the girl when Grunbeld and Irvine saved their ass?

Adamh411 said:
This thread is terrible, furthermore, xechnao you are leading the polls for biggest retard

You are just another flamer that has nothing actual to add.
You are just a parasite to this thread.
Being retarded is acceptable, a parasite is not.

IgnusDei

mmh-hmm good.

no, it shows my point PERFECTLY:

A possessed guy would've just tried to eat the girl despite grunbeld's show of force, since they can't be reasonned with at all.

An apostle, on the other hand, still has enough braincells to know that he needs to stay in line if he wants to live.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom