Episode 231

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re:chapter 231

SaiyajinNoOuji said:
You cant be serious about the Kushan emperor being Gasieric.... Holy shit..... You have some imagination....

Gaiseric wore armor that looked like a skeleton..

"Skullknight' seems to fit that description...
"Evil Kushan leader" wears fucking robes...

WHen he says he rules the greatest land, it means he is talking about the Kushan home land.....

How are you making these assumptions??????

It's not about his appearence the Emperor's status. It's about what he has done and accomplished. And here the two come together.

But there is something about the armour or to be more precise a magical armour, but this is another case. This is the case of Skullknight and Guts. Guts actually seems to be a new skullknight with a magical armour that can do wonders.

Fishbomb

Fear the slightly white swordsman!

First of all... Thanks Ouji!

Damn it is nice to have scans again now that things are heating up.

Hmmm interesting comparison between the Kushan emperor and Gasaerik, even if I never was too into the whole Gaserik/Skullknight mythos. They are both powerful guys... doubt there's any other connection though.

However what I am wondering is the following:

Who is the 'god' that the emperor speaks of pulling his arrow against?

Am I nuts that thinks that he might be talking about Griffith? I mean... he seems to think of the Hawk as some sort of semi-divinity for the 'transmigrated' ones.

Another thing... I am actually growing fonder of Silat... which I for one never thought would happen.

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you

Your welcome Fishbomb! 8) But about your questions...

Well, if the Kushan emperor wants to rule the world, he is going to have to kill off his biggest competition which is Griffith right now. And with him standing up to his "God" (God Hands) that is what he may be shooting at.

Also, Griffith seems to be the only fisable target at this point as he is the only Godhand type entity that has a physical body that is here.

Another question....What the hell is going to happen if by some crazy chance Griffith is killed? Is it just a husk and he'll be something else??? Anyways, yar.

Fishbomb

Fear the slightly white swordsman!

SaiyajinNoOuji said:
Another question....What the hell is going to happen if by some crazy chance Griffith is killed? Is it just a husk and he'll be something else??? Anyways, yar.

Hmmm well, to tell the truth if he really is reincarnated/reborn or whatever the best translation is, then I doubt it is a husk.

What would be the point and the hussle otherwise? This seem to be a pretty portentous thing to do.

Another thing that struck me is that even though he is hardly human anymore, the emperor seems convinced that he can father a child. Perhaps the apostles are not that removed from the physical world after all...

SaiyajinNoOuji

Take the eclipse when Phemto/Femto raped Caska and dropped his seed into her. Take that for evidence. Also, its a Japanese comic, if the demons cant have their way with the females, then it would not be one. ;D

SaiyajinNoOuji said:

No, I don't think he is a husk supposing that you mean it like something as the effect of a vampire that vaporizes and reappears to his sarcofagus when he gets killed or eliminated.
To answer the first question I will just ask another question as far as what I have to answer: What the hell is going to happen if by some crazy chance Guts is killed?

xechnao said:
the way they appear in the soldier's eyes behind the firewall make them seem as if they were walking through it.
Because they're Apostles, that's why.
Anyway they are possesed bodies so the point remains actually the same.
Possessed bodies? What the hell are you talking about?
Read volume 23. What do you see, in Griffith's army? Humans and Apostles.
Whose razor was that, again?
You, tell me...
Tell you what?
"That was the name of the Emperor who pacified all of the 10+ countries and, for the first time in History, created in one's lifetime a great empire all over the continent."
1) "In one's lifetime". The Kushan empire already existed well before Ganishka's time.
2) Even if Ganishka had created the Kushan empire in his lifetime, nowhere does it say that's he's the second one to do so after Gaiseric. That was a thousand years ago.
3) Ganishka doesn't make _any_ reference to Gaiseric at all, so why the "revival of Gaiseric" nonsense anyway?
Pay attention, and stop talking out of your ass. Please.

Olivier Hague said:
I disagree. How did they enter the inside of the castle first way? There they stood only the dead bodies of the executed and the ex-alive soldiers-guards.

Olivier Hague said:
Possessed bodies? What the hell are you talking about?
Read volume 23. What do you see, in Griffith's army? Humans and Apostles.
Actually, no. Speaking about those that the telepathic girl in my manga at least names them "devilish warriors" is clear that they have a face similar to those faces of those possesed at Albion just before the second eclipse time. Actually a scene showing them divoring a corpse is pretty convincing.
Olivier Hague said:
Tell you what?
"That was the name of the Emperor who pacified all of the 10+ countries and, for the first time in History, created in one's lifetime a great empire all over the continent."
1) "In one's lifetime". The Kushan empire already existed well before Ganishka's time.
All over the continent. It's about Midland. Now Midland is conquered.
Olivier Hague said:
2) Even if Ganishka had created the Kushan empire in his lifetime, nowhere does it say that's he's the second one to do so after Gaiseric. That was a thousand years ago.
Indeed. But this doesn't say nothing to prove what I am saying is also no true.
Olivier Hague said:
3) Ganishka doesn't make _any_ reference to Gaiseric at all, so why the "revival of Gaiseric" nonsense anyway?
Why should he? So why not the "revival of Gaiseric" nonsense anyway?
Olivier Hague said:
Pay attention, and stop talking out of your ass. Please.
Stop having an asshole attitude.

xechnao said:
How did they enter the inside of the castle first way?
The same way Griffith, Zoddo, Locus, Grunbeld and Rakshas did?
There they stood onlt the dead bodies of the executed and the exalive soldiers-guards.
So what? You didn't see the slaughter. Big deal.
the telepathic girls in my manga at least names them "devilish warriors"
The "senma" _are_ Apostles.
Actually a scene showing them divoring a corpse is pretty convincing.
Yeah, 'cause Apostles would _never_ eat people...
All over the continent. We don't know they conquered also Midland except for now.
'Doesn't change the fact that Ganishka didn't create the Kushan empire.
Why should he?
What kind of bizarro logic is that? -__-;
Stop having an asshole attitude.
Prove you deserve better.

Olivier Hague said:
The same way Griffith, Zoddo, Locus, Grunbeld and Rakshas did?
No way. How did they got passed the guard-messenger that went to call them? Remember this was inside. Griffith and the others came from outside. It's a question of the architecture of the castle.
To this add the fact that they had human forms and they seemed naked-without armour.
Olivier Hague said:
So what? You didn't see the slaughter. Big deal.
???Do you want to say something?
Olivier Hague said:
The "senma" _are_ Apostles. Yeah, 'cause Apostles would _never_ eat people...
See their faces. Pay attention to the story. There are other apostles around such as Locus, Irvine, Zodd, Grunbled. They are not isolated in the dark. Apostles are more than just divoring. Those over there are only interested at divoring which is a possessed identity as per the Albion events.
Olivier Hague said:
So what?
Olivier Hague said:
What kind of bizarro logic is that?
One that answers yours at least for this one.

SaiyajinNoOuji

YOU ARE A FUCKING MORON. YOU ARE MAKING STEMENTS AND ASUMPTIONS THAT JUST DO NOT MAKE ANY SENSE. I WOULD RATHER TRUST OLIVIER THEN YOU.

Olivier Hague said:
I think it's the best argument we can get.. really. If Ganishka (that name wierdly look like Gaiseric tho..) rule a great empire now.. that doesn't mean it's the greatest ever... and if he's really connected to Gaiseric in some way he would've tell something probably like this : "Like i did 1000 years ago, blablablabla"
Anyways.. the fact that he didn't create the Kushan empire like Olivier said before prove that he's not Gaiseric and not related to him.. even if he conquered all the continent, do we know where are situated all the 10+ nations Gaiseric united ? Personaly I think that if Midland is considered as Europe, then African nations would have been united by Gaiseric 1000 years ago. An personaly.. Africa isn't the same continent as Europe..

SaiyajinNoOuji said:
YOU ARE A FUCKING MORON. YOU ARE MAKING STEMENTS AND ASUMPTIONS THAT JUST DO NOT MAKE ANY SENSE. I WOULD RATHER TRUST OLIVIER THEN YOU.
Is there a point hidden up there?
Look I didn't say this shit I said before to gain your trust. Actually you don't have to trust because this is only a speculation. I don't know what is actually going to happen next.
Now chill out and live the day.

DarkShurikn said:
I think it's the best argument we can get.. really. If Ganishka (that name wierdly look like Gaiseric tho..) rule a great empire now.. that doesn't mean it's the greatest ever... and if he's really connected to Gaiseric in some way he would've tell something probably like this : "Like i did 1000 years ago, blablablabla"
Anyways.. the fact that he didn't create the Kushan empire like Olivier said before prove that he's not Gaiseric and not related to him.. even if he conquered all the continent, do we know where are situated all the 10+ nations Gaiseric united ? Personaly I think that if Midland is considered as Europe, then African nations would have been united by Gaiseric 1000 years ago. An personaly.. Africa isn't the same continent as Europe..

I think that the Gaiserick staff legend ain't made as to be something exactly repeated with each minor detail. It is about an Emperor which united all the land or had the whole land under his command and power for a moment. Eventually it is the same thing.
Ganishka says:"I am the one who
rules the greatest territory on this Earth. I will not give it away. Even if it is smeared with blood and has become dirty. This world is mine. I will become the devil to reign over this unclean world"
Ain't this Gaiserick's stuff?
Actually is clear.
The only thing that you could have said is that it may not be Gaiserick the revival of the legend but Griffith as he is about to win Gaiserick over.
Another thing. In my manga (italian version) if I am not mistaken they when they were talking about the Gaiserick legend they gave a ruthless image of him and somehow got a linking point of the dead bodies inside the tower with the symbol-mark of the sacrificed and him. So maybe indeed he could be Griffith at last. We will find out soon. Anyway I don't think it is of much difference who to the old legend resembles most.

xechnao said:
How did they got passed the guard-messenger that went to call them?
How did Casca and the others enter Dordrey? It's certainly not unthinkable.
To this add the fact that they had human forms and they seemed naked-without armour.
Yeah, 'cause Apostles _always_ have clothes and armor. I mean, just look at the Occultation.
See their faces. Pay attention to the story.
Moron. You pay attention to the story. The "senma" are Apostles. Always have been.
There are other apostles around such as Locus, Irvine, Zodd, Grunbled. They are not isolated in the dark. There are other apostles around such as Locus, Irvine, Zodd, Grunbled. They are not isolated in the dark. Apostles are more than just divoring.
Just in case you didn't notice, all Apostles aren't like Zoddo, Locus, Grunbeld, Rakshas and Irvine, _far from it_. Read the damn series. "Get in mah belly"?
*sigh*
So Gaiseric _did_ create an empire in one lifetime. He basically appeared out of nowhere and created a great empire. That's what was being said.

DarkShurikn said:
the fact that he didn't create the Kushan empire like Olivier said before prove that he's not Gaiseric and not related to him..
Well, even if he did, there's absolutely nothing hinting at him being related to Gaiseric in any way...

xechnao said:
rules the greatest territory on this Earth. I will not give it away. Even if it is smeared with blood and has become dirty. This world is mine. I will become the devil to reign over this unclean world"
How is that "Gaiseric's stuff"?

xechnao said:
I think that the Gaiserick staff legend ain't made as to be something exactly repeated with each minor detail. It is about an Emperor which united all the land or had the whole land under his command and power for a moment. Eventually it is the same thing.

no

It's a little late, but thanks for the chapter and thanks to Saiki for the translation.

I'm not going to argue with my theories, because I have class. I don't want to be Hagued. ;)

Olivier Hague said:
Well, even if he did, there's absolutely nothing hinting at him being related to Gaiseric in any way...
Right.. just as a precision -> what i meant by that is that Ganishka is not a "conqueror" like Gaiseric have been...

Olivier Hague said:
How did Casca and the others enter Dordrey? It's certainly not unthinkable.
It is.
Olivier Hague said:
Yeah, 'cause Apostles _always_ have clothes and armor. I mean, just look at the Occultation.
Yeah, just look at their bodies over there. Certainly they are some human figures.
Olivier Hague said:
Moron. You pay attention to the story. The "senma" are Apostles. Always have been.
I have an italian version. Anyway I don't think this is the point or any point at all. I think they look like possesed, you think they look like apostles. Fair and over.
Olivier Hague said:
Just in case you didn't notice, all Apostles aren't like Zoddo, Locus, Grunbeld, Rakshas and Irvine, _far from it_. Read the damn series. "Get in mah belly"?
Ok, but the possesed are also like that exactly. Maybe it is not their exclusive priviledge but it is their 100% identity.
Olivier Hague said:
*sigh*
So Gaiseric _did_ create an empire in one lifetime. He basically appeared out of nowhere and created a great empire. That's what was being said.
So Gaiseric could be Griffith winning Ganishka. The concept is clear though that we are closing to the legend and Griffith with Ganishka are invloved.
Olivier Hague said:
What do you mean "related"? I was talking about an event resemblance, not a blood bond.
Olivier Hague said:
How is that "Gaiseric's stuff"?
See above once more.

xechnao said:
So Dordrey didn't fall, I guess.
Yeah, just look at their bodies over there. Certainly they are some human figures.
Read the damn manga. Check the Occultation.
I think they look like possesed, you think they look like apostles.
I'm not even talking about how they look, I'm saying that the "senma" are Apostles. End of story. They even saw Guts and the Skull Knight at the Occultation.
Ok, but the possesed are also like that exactly.
Urgh.
How could Griffith use possessed people in his army anyway?
"Shit, the Sun is rising! Oh, well... Kill them... We'll have to find new ones tonight... Again..."
The concept is clear though that we are closing to the legend and Griffith with Ganishka are invloved.
Sure, it's so clear we haven't even heard about Gaiseric having a nemesis of sort...
What do you mean "related"? I was talking about an event resemblance, not a blood bond.
I wasn't talking about a blood bond, I just said "related".

Olivier Hague said:
So Dordrey didn't fall, I guess.
You are a moron indeed. And this point not because you seem directly to be one but because you think you are talking to one.
Olivier Hague said:
Read the damn manga. Check the Occultation.I'm not even talking about how they look, I'm saying that the "senma" are Apostles. End of story. They even saw Guts and the Skull Knight at the Occultation.
I am talking about how they look. The girl can call them as she wants. According to your logic she should say:"How do you do Mr Apostle, today? -Oh, and how do you do Mr Possessed today?"? Is that your point?
Olivier Hague said:
Urgh.
How could Griffith use possessed people in his army anyway?
"Shit, the sun is rising! Oh, well... Kill them... We'll have to find new ones tonight...
He controls spirits. These are possesed bodies held by spirits. Remember the skeletons Guts was fighting during some day? Those were possesed skeletons. You read the manga once more. Or twice. It doesn't have to be night. Just shadow. And then maybe Griffith can control them in pure daylight. We still can't be talk about this exactly.

xechnao said:
You are a moron indeed. And this point not because you seem directly to be one but because you think you are talking to one.
Why would I think that? Maybe because...
I am talking about how they look.
... you can't read? _Again_, the "senma" are Apostles. Griffith's army is made up of humans and Apostles.
According to your logic she should say:"How do you do Mr Apostle, today? -Oh, and how do you do Mr Possessed today?"?
What the...?
Remember the skeletons Guts was fighting during some day? Those were possesed skeletons.
So what?
You read the manga once more. Or twice.
Moron.
It doesn't have to be night. Just shadow.
Oh, it could just be shadow! Now, that would certainly make things a lot easier for Griffith! All he has to do is make sure his army stays indoor! Or moves from gloomy forest to gloomy forest at night! Now I know why he didn't attack Wyndham right away!
And then maybe Griffith can control them in pure daylight.
And maybe Griffith can control clowns! Maybe they're clowns! It all makes sense!
We still can't be talk about this exactly.
Shut up, then.

Olivier Hague said:
Why would I think that? Maybe because...
I told you. Because you are a moron.
Olivier Hague said:
... you can't read? _Again_, the "senma" are Apostles. Griffith's army is made up of humans and Apostles.
I can read.
Olivier Hague said:
What the...?
It seems you are the one that can't read
Olivier Hague said:
This proves another stupid point of yours ain't got a solid basis-a bit of one.
Olivier Hague said:
Haha. If you have to say something...
Olivier Hague said:
Oh, it could just be shadow! Now, that would certainly make things a lot easier for Griffith! All he has to do is make sure his army stays indoor! Or moves from gloomy forest to gloomy forest at night! Now I know why he didn't attack Wyndham right away!And maybe Griffith can control clowns! Maybe they're clowns! It all makes sense!.
...that makes sense just say it. If not...
Olivier Hague said:
Shut up, then
...speak for yourself.

It makes sense...,but why would Griffith go through that much of a hassle?

It would take to much wasted time and effort just to make sure some of his army didn't go *poof.*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom