Episode 232

Status
Not open for further replies.

iggy

Oh no! Not hagued again !
Walter said:
But... then he accused Sonia of being reincarnated Roshinu.
By the way, Sonja is the one who attacks Silat and the 2 fat guys in the episode. She entered the castle in her own particular way, and she's the reincarnation of something far, far worse. PROOF :
988_1.jpg

And on a related note, I think Olivier should start a new thread when he'll get what is in the chapter. Resuming the chapter at the 5th page of its thread is not particulary easy to see.
And hi everyone!

iggy said:
And on a related note, I think Olivier should start a new thread when he'll get what is in the chapter. Resuming the chapter at the 5th page of its thread is not particulary easy to see.

It has always been like that... only ocassionally when he decided to start a new thread himself...

neohx_7

I say whip it. Whip it good!
iggy said:
By the way, Sonja is the one who attacks Silat and the 2 fat guys in the episode. She entered the castle in her own particular way, and she's the reincarnation of something far, far worse. PROOF :

I was wondering why you posted that image on the beta mmcafe image uploader... ;)

iggy said:
Rakshas vs. the Tapasa, Locus has a little chat with the Emperor, Locus vs. the Daka.
And hi everyone!
I did it! I beat "Siren"! And now, I get to work again! Joy!

O

Ozmo

Daka is the Japanese sound effect for one bullet shooting. Comes from the rapid-fire effect dakadakadakadakadaka...

Ozmo said:
Daka is the Japanese sound effect for one bullet shooting. Comes from the rapid-fire effect dakadakadakadakadaka...

Does "Locus vs the Daka" mean anything?
Could it be cannons or maybe medieval small fire arms or maybe again something else?

roberto999

The Black Chick of Darkness
SHIRATTO and TAPASA and others who were brought face to face with the invader in the castle gate An invader's true character was RAKUSHASU. Although TAPASA attacks RAKUSHASU, it is exchanged frankly. Great assassination was asked whether it was the purpose and the 1 party which ROKUSU and Irvine command was cutting down behind RAKUSHASU about which it talks, "It did not come by the business today." ROKUSU and others who trespasses upon the inside of a castle Seeing the appearance, &#24656;&#24093; dispatches "the demon soldier <DAKA>" who made by his &#31192;&#34899;. ROKUSU speaks to &#24656;&#24093; which appeared before invaders. Although it was the message which has understood the greeting to the KUSHAN Great in the beginning, an attitude is revolutionized starting with the language of "people's &#29702; being eliminated and asking as an apostle." &#25126; of "yours, and a ROKUSU and others who did the open alligator of the anger to which" &#24656;&#24093; which mainly opposes why replies, and "which just self is smeared with blood, reaches to an extreme of it and carries out it, and does not take and soil God by this hand" and a demon soldier <DAKA> started. >> It continues.

roberto999

The tittle is:" The Ogre Soldier"
So the "Daka" is a Ogre Soldier, made crossing an alligator and a human it seems.

Holy shadows of Captain America :p ;D

roberto999

xechnao said:
Could it be that "&#24656;&#24093" is the "Emperor Ganishka" and "ROKUSU" is Locus?
What the hell does it mean "it continues"? >:(
You don't have to guess. If you look on the post above that one you can see the babelfish translation of "&#24656;&#24093" in original japanese that, I am sure, you will have no problem to understand. It continues means "it will continue in the next post of xechnao ."
You don't know how I am happy that you post here :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

Aquedesin

See you soon my dear...
xechnao said:
What the hell does it mean "it continues"? >:(

Never ever heard of "to be continued...", of the fact that R and L are the same thing in japanese or that finishing U are mute? Where were you hidden all this time?

the Ogre Soldier? Does it have anything to do with the Ogre in vol25?

A human and Alligator? It look like we have seen it before in the previous chapter....

And Daka... ???

K

kuroi shinobi

From what I've read in the japanese site, the word consists of two kanji the first is "oni" which means demon the scond is "shi" means soldier. So I guess "onishi" would mean Demon Soldier. And for the word "daka" It's just another word for Demon Soldier. ;)

Mizar

Œ©‰Ž•·‚©‰ŽŒ¾‚퉎
puella said:
So what does Dâka mean?

It's the name of one of the gods from the Praxian and Orlanth Pantheons, he's the one who seperated the world of the dead and the living according to the myth. The Judge of the Dead, he's also called. Sometimes he is portrayed as a human whose face is a mirror.

See for more information: http://www.glorantha.com/library/religions/cult-dakafal.html

And btw, the title of this episode isn't Ogre Soldier, check Grayword's post on the first page of this thread. (or see kuroi shinobi's reply above)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom