Episode 234

Status
Not open for further replies.

roberto999

The Black Chick of Darkness
Re:Episode 234~~~WarcraftIII..:)

Hey the one on the left fighting with the Elephant man could it be Locus in apostle form ? Or is it the one in the forefront (you don't see him clearly) between the second and the third statue on the right ?

04v03.jpg

roberto999 said:
Hey the one on the left fighting with the Elephant man could it be Locus in apostle form ?

I personaly think this one is the same as the one we can see on the top of Page 08 of episode 232, if I'm not wrong. :-\

roberto999 said:
Hey the one on the left fighting with the Elephant man could it be Locus in apostle form ? Or is it the one in the forefront (you don't see him clearly) between the second and the third statue on the right ?

04v03.jpg

I guess his size should be much larger than any other creatures in this picture... perhap the size of Zodd

ZODDOII

BERSERK

elephants is too big man.....mammoth..? and big

the apostle? i do not think elephant like that size, too

big

I'm gessing that the elephants are the daka transformed in their "apostles" forms..  is there anyone who formulate this hypothesis before ? I think the elephants are the daka because they have the same armor and the same weapon if my memory is right.. the big "wood club". I can be wrong you know... :p

Sorry for my today's english...  end of the week and it was an hard one at university..

Since we have no clues about it on Mizar's trans post, my guess was based on page 13 of chapter 230 for the elephant and on page 12 of chapter 232. But while looking more carefully i saw that the daka's weapon is not the big "wood club" and the armor is not really the same.. it look made of little plates but the texture is not quitely the same. I also thougt that the ivory spikes and theeth that the daka have might be the elephant's horns and spikes on the armor (chap230p13)... we know that some apostles are really different when they transform so maybe i'm right but.. the percentage is lower than i tought :p Furthermore... we can see some daka in the preview... hell my guess is so idiot ! I should have think about it longer before posting.. in two subsequent post enven more ! I'm sorry for that (the two posts) maybe i'm too tired.
I hoped that i entertained you a little bit and i hope even more that i made you doubt a little bit :p

SexyCharlotte

All those who wander are not always lost

roberto999 said:

I would think though that Locus' apostle form would be bigger...wasn't it mentioned his apostle form is supposed to be a metallic centaur ( half horse, half man)?

theblakeman

theblakeman- your local pervert

Lady Paradise_Lost said:
I would think though that Locus' apostle form would be bigger...wasn't it mentioned his apostle form is supposed to be a metallic centaur ( half horse, half man)?

It looks like a centaur to me ;)

SexyCharlotte

He just seems so small. But maybe considering that those elephants are so huge. That scene is like some kind of Hieronymous Bosch painting!!

LPL

TheSkyTraveller

Monster adventures on the high seas!

Lady Paradise_Lost said:
He just seems so small. But maybe considering that those elephants are so huge. That scene is like some kind of Hieronymous Bosch painting!!

LPL

Ha ha, I love Heronymous Bosch! I guess his work was supposed to be kind of scary in his time, but it cracks me up. I love the guy in "The Garden of Earthly Delights" with the flower up his butt. Seriously, it's in the painting!

Anyhoo, Locus is the one in the front middle. He is pretty huge transformed, but the elephant men are much bigger, like you said.

Graywords

Bettychu, I choose YOU!

BTW, since I don't see it up there yet... the title of this chapter is "Mashin"/"Majin", meaning "Demon-god", more or less. ^_^ Jim Breen's cheat machine lists it as "devil; evil spirit; genie", but those don't seem right for the context.

Godo

Check out these rippling biceps

Graywords said:
BTW, since I don't see it up there yet... the title of this chapter is "Mashin"/"Majin", meaning "Demon-god", more or less. ^_^ Jim Breen's cheat machine lists it as "devil; evil spirit; genie", but those don't seem right for the context.

contextually, it should be "infernal God" as in, a major FORCE of EVIL that is worshipped (IE Lloth if you follow Forgotten Realms)

J

O

Ozmo

So the one on the right was Locus after all. I was kinda confused at first, since I figured the head biting the elephant-dude and the torso with the lance were parts of the same apostole, but apparently this is not the case.

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew

Locus isn't in that picture at all from what I can see. I don't know why that was ever assumed in the first place, either. I'm pretty sure he's going to be after the Emperor.

-Griffith

TheSkyTraveller

Monster adventures on the high seas!

Yeah, on second glance, maybe that isn't Locus. The head looked like him, but the torso and arms aren't long enough. And if that dragon head is the lower half of the same body, then it definitely isn't him!

I want to see this this panel in person; the detail is insane.

Anyone have any speculations as to what Ganishka will look like? Miura has been teasing us about his transformation for the past 2 chapters.

Griffith

Well, judging from his teeth… 8)

Seriously though, if you look at his little carriage in 231 it has a stylized facade of a monster with similar chompers. So, probably something in that vein (with lots of eyes too maybe). Also, the Daka have the same kind of teeth as well, and they look like little demons or imps (they also resemble the facade on the carriage). So, with all this God and Devil metaphor going on, I hope he looks like one hell of a El Diablo. ;D

-Griffith

SexyCharlotte

Haha...he's going to NEED to be El Diablo with all that action. This seriously reminds me of that Hieronymous Bosch painting, " The Triumph of Death." Maybe this should be the Triumph of Locus. Locus' apostle form ( metallic centaur thing) is almost as sinuous and malleable as the second Terminator movie cop's liquid metal form.

neohx_7

I say whip it. Whip it good!

Ganishka's teeth first reminded me of one of those giant chain chomps from Mario, and he also looks a little bit like a nutcracker. Whatever he looks like, I'm sure the showdown will be sweet. (I think he'll fight with Locus, but if not somone will. Its the Berserk way.)

Those size of the elephant remind me of LOTR (cant remeber what are they called)

Anyway... i would speculate Ganiskan as one of those huge rhino with hairs all over... ;D

P.S Just remember that Muira had copied Diablo form for our favourite apostle Zodd... so i guess Ganiskan would not look any similiar

Griffith

Smith said:
Those size of the elephant remind me of LOTR (cant remeber what are they called)

Anyway... i would speculate Ganiskan as one of those huge rhino with hairs all over... ;D

P.S Just remember that Muira had copied Diablo form for our favourite apostle Zodd... so i guess Ganiskan would not look any similiar

No.

-Griffith

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom