Episode 234

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aquedesin

See you soon my dear...
Re:Episode 234~~~WarcraftIII..:)

Well I'm pretty sure Guts don't give a fuck about someone he isn't even aware of. Let alone fight him.

Mage said:
Yeah, he's probably going to fry half of Locus' troops and blow Irvine away :eek:
i meant for a few more episodes at least. Zodd will try to fight, locus will, or both will fight Ganishuka and get tossed around a bit. Giving Griffith the amount of time to take Charlotte away safely. Once the mission is complete, the apostles will either retreat or griffith will come to battle Ganishuka or demonstrate some of his power hurting the Emperor and allowing his forces to regroup.

DarkBlademaster

Jesus cries when he looks at me.

Locus' form kinda dissapointed me, i expected somthing sooo much cooler... but still, ITS COOL. But dont take Ganiska out of the book just yet, because i have a funny feeling that his form is gonna be so much cooler...

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you

DemonX said:
Irvine's form kinda dissapointed me, i expected somthing sooo much cooler... but still, ITS COOL. But dont take Gangasha out of the book just yet, because i have a funny feeling that his form is gonna be so much cooler...

Irvine?? Have you seen 234? Or are you talking about Locus?

kimchan

"Should I be overcome by the vapors?

DemonX said:
Irvine's form kinda dissapointed me, i expected somthing sooo much cooler... but still, ITS COOL. But dont take Gangasha out of the book just yet, because i have a funny feeling that his form is gonna be so much cooler...

Locus I assume you meant there. I personally liked his apostle form. It's kind of sleek and futuristic, reminded me of H. R. Giger for some reason (though that guy never keeps his designs that simple).

Olivier Hague said:

Stay strong Olivier. 8)

kimchan said:
Locus I assume you meant there. I personally liked his apostle form. It's kind of sleek and futuristic, reminded me of H. R. Giger for some reason (though that guy never keeps his designs that simple).
Reminded me of a mix of the terminator liquid model and the robots in Might & Magic World of Xeen.

roberto999

The Black Chick of Darkness

So Ganiska has the power of the lightining (he is compared to a thunder god)and arrows pass through him like he was a phantom or a real fog.
Also Griffith was not really shown at the end of the issue. There was that wonderful light and "An invader's shadow which overlaps with Griffith of the embroidery held up at hand --"
by principess Charlotte I presume. She was at her favorite hobby, it seems :p

I think the fact that the mispellings of Ganishka are getting progressively more like venereal diseases could well be Freudian slips.

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you

Well unfortunetly my girlfriend from Mainland was not able to find a copy of YA so as of right now, it will hopefully be up within the 3 standard days... Also, what I am going to do since I have talked to Mr. Wally-B and Griffith... I will be editing the first post of each new thread that is about the next chapter... So for 234... ZODDII:Electric Bugaloo will be this weeks post edit when I post the links... That way everyone will know where the scans are... So keep an eye out for that. That is all. :)

Oh yea, one more thing... If you have scans of 234 I will gladly post them on there like I had mention before in my "Changes to Current Chapter's" thread. So PM me your links if you would like! ;D

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!

SaiyajinNoOuji said:
I will be editing the first post of each new thread that is about the next chapter... That way everyone will know where the scans are...​
Good idea! Now my girlfriend can't use her same old excuse about not being able to find the scans :D I'll make her enjoy the manga more if it kills me dammit ~__~

Looking forward to seeing this one a lot, especially Griffiths "appearance" ;)

O

Ozmo

"Fearfully there is no flesh in the emperor? When is, it cannot make the child with charlotte princess, it is..."

Apparently our Japanese friend thinks Ganishka is not packing enough meat to bone Charlotte.

har har har :D

chugoku sensei

Too good!

roberto999 said:
So Ganiska has the power of the lightining (he is compared to a thunder god)and arrows pass through him like he was a phantom or a real fog.

Wait, does that mean that he is just a giant storm? How does his human form resemble his apostle form? Or does it even have to?

F

Femto

Sounds like good stuff. Whatever form this Ganishka has is certain a force to be reckoned with. ;D

Maybe Ganishka other than an apostle is a wizard like Shielke or Flora. Flora transformed into a fireball right? Ganishka tranformed into lightning. The four elementals are air, water, earth end fire but Ganishka's art may be capable of something like the lighning and mist tricks.
So he is both an apostle and wizard and propablly, if it is like that the strongest one on earth.

Schwabe

*cough*

xechnao said:
Maybe Ganishka other than an apostle is a wizard like Shielke or Flora. Flora transformed into a fireball right? Ganishka tranformed into lightning. The four elementals are air, water, earth end fire but Ganishka's art may be capable of something like the lighning and mist tricks.
So he is both an apostle and wizard and propablly, if it is like that the strongest one on earth.

Oh fuck you.
Although...
Maybe Gangash, or Ganishachu is really a bipolar lesbian spectral who died in a clash with an apostle he, I mean she, I mean Gagachu killed the apostle, so now gashuwa is a uber wiZard.

chugoku sensei

Too good!

Schwabe said:
Oh fuck you.
Although...
Maybe Gangash, or Ganishachu is really a bipolar lesbian spectral who died in a clash with an apostle he, I mean she, I mean Gagachu killed the apostle, so now gashuwa is a uber wiZard.
REALLY??? Mebbe you should write YA instead of Muira. ;D
Jerry Springer: Young Animal...funfun

Wereallmad

I love YaBB 1 Gold!

xechnao said:

SkullLord, why have your foresaken us?

xechnao said:
I'm so glad you're back.

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew

These are the days when I wish there was some way I could limit users to one post a day or something. And with Xechnao around, that's everyday.

-Griffith

Griffith said:
These are the days when I wish there was some way I could limit users to one post a day or something. And with Xechnao around, that's everyday.

-Griffith
If Ganishka turns to also be part of a wizard or something what should I post to say then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom