Episode 237

Status
Not open for further replies.
nomad said:
on Gatts's reunion with SK after the Eclipse...while He starts making his declaraion of war against the demons...SK clearly says " Ive Found you.... You are truly the light that shines in the dark place"...
Bad translation.

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
Wow, what the fuck has happened to this damn thread, the damn moderator should get off his ass and do something... wait a minute....

nir085 said:
Why does Elfheim have to be the "last fortress"? From what I am guessing, Elfheim is no Minas Tirith. If everything ends at Elfheim in one gigantic blaze of glory and bloodshed, then that would be way too predictable of an ending for a very unpredictable story.

But it is the only place left that could withstand Griffith force... if Griffith had conquer the world this will be the last place that can fight and defend against his apostles army, of course this is way too predictable but then again I believe Griffith will attack here, it is only matter of time

DemonX said:
Make that two. And while that is happening, Sk is facing off with void. And also while that is happening, Ishirdo is kicking mules ass. And while that is happening, Caska, Shierk (bah who cares about spelling anyways), Farneese, and Seprico will be kicking the apostle army's AZZ! (shit, there i go)

I am sorry to say this but there is absolutely no way that Guts band can survive Griffith's army... dont even say fight... at least not without the fairy king help (i hope he is that powerful). The reason is because if SK join in he will be busy handling Zodd, and Guts alone maybe have to deal with either Grunbeld, Locus, Irvine or Rakashas... or worst come to worst take 2 at a time... And even at such a losing situation there is no way that Serpico, Farnese, Scherike, Caska, Isidro, Azan (let include him) can fight the other 2 super apostles combine... Not to mention Griffith is there himself... he alone is good enough to slaughter (except for Guts and SK) the rest of them with just a finger

Unless they stay there and train themselves for a couple of years where the band have improve their power considerably, there is no way i can imagine how they will survive Griffith encounter

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Hey guys, I have this crazy feelin' Casca is going to get kidnapped or join Griffith or kill Guts or fight Skull Knight or die or live or something!!? I think guts can beat Griffith because in this translation I read once Skull Knight said, "Gattzu, you are the chosen fish that can jump from the waves of fate and stop fate and Void is my mortal enemy, whom I have sworn an oath to destroy with my blade of destiny." This is definate evidence of my new theories. I should also mention I have slight ESP, yersterday the phone rang and I thought, " I bet that's my Dad!" and it was my mom! Pretty close.

-Griffith

P.S. I say we trade this thread to thehawks.org forum for some of their trash threads.

"C'mon whitehawk, don't jerk me around, this is a current chapters thread, coveted on SK.net; it's worth at least two of your threads about the new Berserk game or about how everything in the series past the current downloadable volume sucks because you can't get it in 5 minutes. Plus, you have garbage to spare."

P

PsychoJavexx

I was just wondering, is thehawks.org really that bad, and if so, why bother going there to check out the boards?

Aquedesin

See you soon my dear...
Griffith said:
"C'mon whitehawk, don't jerk me around, this is a current chapters thread, coveted on SK.net; it's worth at least two of your threads about the new Berserk game or about how everything in the series past the current downloadable volume sucks because you can't get it in 5 minutes. Plus, you have garbage to spare."

LOL! ;D

Griffith

PsychoJavexx said:
I was just wondering, is thehawks.org really that bad, and if so, why bother going there to check out the boards?

Actually, go check it out, it’s much better than here. As a matter of fact, you should probably stop coming to this board at all, it sucks, post at thehawks board exclusively. We'll miss you, but you have to think of what's best for you. They give you free candy! Go! Run Javexx! Go boy!!! Tasty treats!

-Griffith

P.S. For the record, I can't check out thehawks board because the great white weenie over there IP banned me for making constructive criticisim and progressive suggestions for improvement. I can only assume it's still a cesspool for scan skags that haven’t even seen a page of Berserk that wasn’t a jpeg. Can the two-timers we have here tell me if it’s still just bitching about magic, redundant posts about old news thehawks just now got, and general confusion and stupidity?

P

PsychoJavexx

Griffith said:
Actually, go check it out, it’s much better than here. As a matter of fact, you should probably stop coming to this board at all, it sucks, post at thehawks board exclusively. We'll miss you, but you have to think of what's best for you. They give you free candy! Go! Run Javexx! Go boy!!! Tasty treats!

-Griffith

Hey, how about you kiss my ass? Why are you always a smartass, I was just asking a question. If you don't like them, or what they do, then don't go there and stop bashing them. I don't want to hear about them. If I wanted to hear about them, I'd go there. I have better things to do with my time than deciding which messageboard to go to anyway.

Griffith

That worked better than I thought.

PsychoJavexx said:
Hey, how about you kiss my ass? Why are you always a smartass, I was just asking a question. If you don't like them, or what they do, then don't go there and stop bashing them. I don't want to hear about them. If I wanted to hear about them, I'd go there. I have better things to do with my time than deciding which messageboard to go to anyway.

Hey, wait a minute, Javexx, I’m confused, your question had some kind of hidden agenda? You're interest wasn't in the content of thehawks.org forum? You were being sarcastic and saying if I have nothing nice to say, then I should say nothing at all? Sorry, I obviously misunderstood you!

Or, maybe I’m just a smarter smartass than you are, and you should skip a step next time and kiss my ass when you get the urge to try and climb on your high horse with me, dickhead. Also, since you exclusively post worthless trash, I don't think you should be telling anybody what you don't want to hear about.

Glad we cleared that up that miscommunication.

-Griffith

Yeah Griffith the Hawks board still have people bitching about magic use in the series. It drives me up a fucking wall >:(. It makes the story more interesting to mix it up like that. Some people are just a little simple minded sometimes.

P

PsychoJavexx

You'd rather me post shit like Xech or anybody else around here? I just wanted a simple yes or no answer to that question. And how is my worthless trash any worse than anyone else's? All this speculating and talking isn't going to change a thing anyway. I'm proud of you Griffith, you've proven once again that you're the master of a pointless messageboard. I think I am going to just stay away from here from now on. Like I said, I have better things to do with life than worry about what you think is going to happen in Berserk.

Griffith

PsychoJavexx said:
You'd rather me post shit like Xech or anybody else around here?

Yes. As much as I disagree with Xech and his methods, debating him forces me to reexamine my own poisition and the story itself, so I understand the series that much better. Xech thinks differently about the series, and he causes people like me to do so as well. That is valuable. Daddy's Noodles and other one sentence stock responses are not.

PsychoJavexx said:
I just wanted a simple yes or no answer to that question.

No.

PsychoJavexx said:
And how is my worthless trash any worse than anyone else's? All this speculating and talking isn't going to change a thing anyway.

I didn't say it was. And yes, our speculations will have no effect on the story whatsoever. Unless Kentarou Miura is our biggest lurker. =)

PsychoJavexx said:
I'm proud of you Griffith, you've proven once again that you're the master of a pointless messageboard.

Thank you, I'd like to think I taught you something today. My pointless words obviously have a great impact on you.

PsychoJavexx said:
I think I am going to just stay away from here from now on. Like I said, I have better things to do with life than worry about what you think is going to happen in Berserk.

Sure you do. See ya later. ;D

-Griffith

P.S. Thanks for the feedback, dwarfkicker. See, and I was right all along too. 8)

PsychoJavexx said:
You'd rather me post shit like Xech or anybody else around here?

Hey smartass don't put everybody on the same boat, speak for yourself first, and don't talk about anybody else..

P.S. you are an asshole

DarkBlademaster

Jesus cries when he looks at me.
Heh, I understand why the next thread isn't coming out now. Hehe graywords and saiya fear its gonna pop up like this one, all fucked up and pointless, so they will make it when the next chapter comes out! :D! Im retarded :D!

P.S.: Lets make Javexx the new troll boy, or at least the 2nd one :p.

Graywords

Bettychu, I choose YOU!
DemonX said:
Heh, I understand why the next thread isn't coming out now. Hehe graywords and saiya fear its gonna pop up like this one, all fucked up and pointless, so they will make it when the next chapter comes out! :D! Im retarded :D!

Any and every thread on this entire board has the potential to become fucked up and pointless, as long as people continue to post irreverent and irrelevant shit to them. ^_^ It's a known fact of all boards... and it's not gonna stop everybody else from posting things that actually have meaning. ;) It just means there will be that much more sewage to muck through to get to the sparklies.

And the next thread will be made by whoever first notices the special preview, and posts it for everyone to jerk off to. So remain calm, it's coming! ;D

dwarfkicker said:
Well this thread has no hope of going back to anything berserk. So when's the next chapter coming out? Next Friday?

9th of April... Didnt the scans mentioned that on last page?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom