Episode 239

Griffith said:
Probably here since I colored it. ;)

-Griffith

Great work !! I thought i didn't found it on sk.net tho... (can i use it ? :p)

Hey Xech !! Why are you acting like you know everything and reply like Olivier since you hit the 1000 posts ? If at least you replied true things... I can do it too, post shit till 1000post and then try to be the human encyclopedia of Berserk like this everybody will think i'm right because i'll have over 1000posts

Olivier Hague said:
They're not Midland forces.

Ce sont les alliés de Midland sous l' Ordre Sacré. ;)

Shurikn said:
Hey Xech !! Why are you acting like you know everything and reply like Olivier since you hit the 1000 posts ? If at least you replied true things... I can do it too, post shit till 1000post and then try to be the human encyclopedia of Berserk like this everybody will think i'm right because i'll have over 1000posts

Because you are a flamer ;)

Olivier Hague said:

Si, si:

"The allied army has founded a provisional goverment.

I have heard that the armies of all the countries faithful to the Holy Order have been arriving.

After king's death, the princess, unique heiress remained, has disapeared. Now the Midland throne is empty.

If they achieve to back off the Kushans, it will be the allies to dominate Midlnad."

P.S. Obviously, Midland is also a country faithful to the Holy Order.

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
xechnao said:
Si, si:

"The allied army has founded a provisional goverment.

I have heard that the armies of all the countries faithful to the Holy Order have been arriving.

After king's death, the princess, unique heiress remained, has disapeared. Now the Midland throne is empty.

If they achieve to back off the Kushans, it will be the allies to dominate Midlnad."

P.S. Obviously, Midland is also a country faithful to the Holy Order.

Wow, it takes a lot of words to say a whole lot of nothing, doesn't it? You know, even if someone from Midland happens to be there, that doesn't make the coalition "Midland Forces."

Anyway, even though Olivier is most probably correct (he reads Japanese, you shouldn't even be allowed to question him unless you do too), Xech will be stubborn and never accept it. Even if what Olivier claims is confirmed in the coming chapters, I look forward to bizarre rationalizatons and creative truth-weaving! Oh joy.

So let's just agree to disagree. Or to make a better point; it's not a coalition of Midland Forces. ;D

-Griffith

xechnao said:
Because you are a flamer ;)

Thanks for the info... i didn't know that, i thought i was only someone who know how to analyse your behavior.. you don't even know what "flaming" mean.

By translating what you said in french i think it's a way of insulting Olivier, he understand japanese, english and french so if you are wrong in english why would you be right in french ?

Griffith said:
Wow, it takes a lot of words to say a whole lot of nothing, doesn't it? You know, even if someone from Midland happens to be there, that doesn't make the coalition "Midland Forces."

Anyway, even though Olivier is most probably correct (he reads Japanese, you shouldn't even be allowed to question him unless you do too), Xech will be stubborn and never accept it. Even if what Olivier claims is confirmed in the coming chapters, I look forward to bizarre rationalizatons and creative truth-weaving! Oh joy.

So let's just agree to disagree. Or to make a better point; it's not a coalition of Midland Forces. ;D

-Griffith

Hey, wow what a flame board!
I said Midland's a-l-l-i-e-s as far as Holy Order is concerned (allies when it comes to Holy Order command and Midland is one of them).
Those words are from my manga and I bet Olivier can't fail them (fyi they are also translated from a guy speaking japaneese).
Guess what, it's not that we disagree (actually we don't disagree), it is that Olivier wants to quote me and here it is rolling on.

P.S. it is a bit curious how double standards about members work on this board.

I learned a lot today, i'm studing for my exams so it's normal to learn.. but i learned also a lot here. Now i know that proving someone wrong and saying things about his behaviour make use flamers. I'll go to bed a lot smarter than yesterday ! Thanks everybody !

xechnao said:
Those words are from my manga and I bet Olivier can't fail them (fyi they are also translated from a guy speaking japaneese).

I bet that guys from The Hawks" can read japanese also and we all know that the scanlations they have are not accurate.

nir085

Horse and Armor
Who are they then ???

Just unidentified people at Vritannis who are fighting against the Kushans?

Didn't Midland send out the HICK to investigate the Red Lake prophecy though?

Olivier Hague said:
You're still wrong. They're not Midland forces, and they're not Midland's allies either.

I am not wrong. You are just misunderstanding me (on purpose?). I quoted the exact dialogue:
Those are allies under the Holy Order command (something like the various christian countries, faithful to Vatican, allied against arabs or turks. Those countries are allies against those nations)

Olivier Hague said:
Other countries. I wouldn't be surprised if Tudor (not exactly an ally of Midland, right?) was among them.

Tudor is an ally to Midland when it comes to Kushans (because of the Holy Order). Same as Rome and Spain were allies when it came to Turks and Arabs.

Shurikn said:
I bet that guys from The Hawks" can read japanese also and we all know that the scanlations they have are not accurate.

What I' ve been hearing is that they are stealing skullknight.net's translations.

xechnao said:
I am not wrong. You are just misunderstanding me (on purpose?). I quoted the exact dialogue:
Those are allies under the Holy Order command (something like the various christian countries, faithful to Vatican, allied against arabs or turks. Those countries are allies against those nations)Tudor is an ally to Midland when it comes to Kushans (because of the Holy Order). Same as Rome and Spain were allies when it came to Turks and Arabs.

http://www.skullknight.net/yabbse/index.php?board=11;action=display;threadid=2523

xechnao said:
What I' ve been hearing is that they are stealing skullknight.net's translations.
Since some time but not always, i downloaded the scanlation version of volume 26 because i don't have a good resolution of my raw and the translation they have is not really the same as the one we have here...

Edit : I downloaded vol 26 scanlation version 2 days ago ;)

Shurikn said:
http://www.skullknight.net/yabbse/index.php?board=11;action=display;threadid=2523Since

Yes, I used "Vatican" as an example in our world. In the BERSERK world I used the term "Holy Order" for it.

xechnao said:
Yes, I used "Vatican" as an example in our world. In the BERSERK world I used the term "Holy Order" for it.
I'm sorry.. the way you structured your paragraph it was a bit confusing (the quote part specialy)

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Actually, they do steal our translations, I don't know how you couldn't tell by reading volume 26. They even have our translators handles here listed in the front. This has been going on since about volume 23. Probably before that, but not as blatantly. Many chapters are basically word for word now. Anyway, I'm glad, because if you read thehawks stuff before that, you'd know why they got their crappy reputation, "Bank of the Hawk!" Especially since, as we've seen today, people quote their translations as if they are divine no matter what the source. So I'd rather they be ours than the total crap thehawks used to crank out. They've even stolen some of Walter's old Post Eclipse scans from here as well for some reason (not exactly awesome stuff by Wally's standards). But yeah, either way, it comes down to how much they suck. =)

Anyway, Xech, since you want more flaming material; your Italian editions and any quotations from them can eat a big fat dick as far as I'm concerned. They mean shit.

Those are closer to actual flames, but not quite there (too genuine and true). ;D

-Griffith

P.S. BTW, they aren't Midland's allies in any respect, if they got rid of the Kushan's it would be for a piece of the pie, they wouldn't rebuild Midland, they would expand their countries. That was the whole point of the line about Midland disappearing. So shut up already. ;)

Griffith said:
Actually, they do steal our translations, I don't know how you couldn't tell by reading volume 26. They even have our translators handles here listed in the front. This has been going on since about volume 23.

Well.. when i started reading volume 26 scanlation version, i was reading the trans i took here when the chapter was released and ... i was a bit disappointed because the "standards" we have here about some words (Like the od or things like that) and sometimes some turning of phrases didn't mean the same thing to me.. maybe i'm not good enough in english to see that it means the same thing ;)

I didn't noticed what they say about the translators... well they are assholes no matter what... we don't even know the 3 firsts translators.. ;D

Griffith said:
Anyway, Xech, since you want more flaming material; your Italian editions and any quotations from them can eat a big fat dick as far as I'm concerned. They mean shit.

Those are closer to actual flames, but not quite there (too genuine and true). ;D

-Griffith

As long as you provide an alternative, better one, that could mean less shit, fair enough. Since you haven't, you lose. This is the truth ;D

Griffith said:
P.S. BTW, they aren't Midland's allies in any respect, if they got rid of the Kushan's it would be for a piece of the pie, they wouldn't rebuild Midland, they would expand their countries. That was the whole point of the line about Midland disappearing. So shut up already. ;)

They are in respect of Holy Order. And Allies don't help each other just for the sake of it. There are always interests (although not always the same in every case).
Even in the case Midland disappears because of allies' control division*, the new territory is always supposed to be under the Holy Order's command which is where Midland is faithful.

*that was the point about disappearing

P.S. Gut's thought about Midland disappearing was made after the other man mentioned the worst ipothetical conclusion. Anyway, being allies in regards of the Holy Order is the whole point why the forces are gathering at Vritannins under Holy Order's command and not taking initiative independently. So shut up allready (this to match your words). ;)

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!
Xech... how many things have you been right about since you joined SK.net? I can't recall a single thing off the top of my head. I'm not going to take part in any kind of head hunt against you, but Olivier and Griffith are right. They know this series indepth and by heart. They are the few among us who are trying to make you see sense by dispensing their spare time and wisdom. Just stop being so defiant and think about the point you're trying to make.

Maybe you should read Berserk a few more times to understand the plot a wee bit better.

How the hell did this debate come from a picture of next to nothing?!

Uriel said:
Xech... how many things have you been right about since you joined SK.net? I can't recall a single thing off the top of my head. I'm not going to take part in any kind of head hunt against you, but Olivier and Griffith are right. They know this series indepth and by heart. They are the few among us who are trying to make you see sense by dispensing their spare time and wisdom. Just stop being so defiant and think about the point you're trying to make.

Maybe you should read Berserk a few more times to understand the plot a wee bit better.

How the hell did this debate come from a picture of next to nothing?!

Well, this post is an example of sorta curious mentallity I previously mentioned. Sometimes it's not about BERSERK, it's flame ganging over here (even if BERSERK gets mixed in).
Go and check above posts:
I said they are allies regarding the Holy Order.
Olivier says they are not allies.
I am explaining that I was speaking as far as Holy Order's leadership and command is concerned (which is true). I also quote a dialogue from the manga as an answer because as Oliver was insisting, so I wanted to make him see what I was talking about directly from the manga and then Griffith comes and says that this dialogue is shit. ???
Then I reply back.
After that Uriel comes to bash me and praise Olivier and Griffith on this debate.

Now, don't get me wrong, I also believe Olivier and Griffith worth praising on these boards for many reasons, but some times things get curious as mentioned above.
I think this also was worth noting.

nir085

Horse and Armor
lol, if you're that adamant, just wait until Guts' crew reach Vritannis 2-3 months from now. I'm sure your score with Griffith and Hague will be settled at that point, one way or another.

xechnao said:
After that Uriel comes to bash me and praise Olivier and Griffith on this debate.
I think this also was worth noting.

Where the f*ck are you from to think Uriel is bashing you ? I hope you are the only one from there.

If it's worth nothing.. shut up and let it go. You are in contradiction with your behaviour if you think it's worth nothing and keep replying this kind of bullshit. You don't see the difference with what you say and what Olivier and Griffith are saying ? Find it by yourself and stop posting.

Shurikn said:
Where the f*ck are you from to think Uriel is bashing you ? I hope you are the only one from there.

If it's worth nothing.. shut up and let it go. You are in contradiction with your behaviour if you think it's worth nothing and keep replying this kind of bullshit.

You got offended once by me because of a smilie. Just saying to let you know how you assume your double standards sometimes and the part you are taking around here.

Shurikn said:
You don't see the difference with what you say and what Olivier and Griffith are saying ? Find it by yourself and stop posting.

Oh, yes, I do. See just below.

nir085 said:
lol, if you're that adamant, just wait until Guts' crew reach Vritannis 2-3 months from now. I'm sure your score with Griffith and Hague will be settled at that point, one way or another.

I said just above that eventually is not about BERSERK.
It's a stupid debate where it tries to contrast allies as far as Holy Order is concerned with some more general form of alliance. It depends the way you put it and while I've put it on a certain way people are debating from a different place (just for the sake of debating?)
There is nothing to settle (pride aside?).
So can we try to stop with this?

Top Bottom