Episode 239

dwarfkicker said:
Not to be an ass or anything, but how come these pages weren't scanned to begin with?
Walter explained this in the previous chapter thread... I would like so much to see the 2 missing pages but i understand the reason why sometime there's a missing page.. let's hope there won't be a missing page in every incoming chapters...

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
Well I suppose this is a sign. Sorry new scanners, your good but... you just cant quite deliver all the goods. So I guess it time for me to get off my lazy ass and scan again. Meh. :-*

SaiyajinNoOuji said:
Well I suppose this is a sign. Sorry new scanners, your good but... you just cant quite deliver all the goods. So I guess it time for me to get off my lazy ass and scan again. Meh. :-*
They are too fast :p hehehehe i think no one died waiting when it was you scanning, we already waited for 2 weeks or more between the chapters so 2-3 days won't kill us if it's to have every pages.... you always did a good job in my opinion, i'm not saying the new ones are bad tho..

SaiyajinNoOuji said:

Will you be scanning this chapter or the next one? The reason I ask this is because I'm having problems trying to see this chapter. First it was because I had to download a free version of winzip but when I finally downloaded all of ch 239 it wouldn't show an image. Something about "This program is needed for opening files of the "JPEG" Image"

The way you did it to see the scans it work fine on my computer. If your not scanning this chapter then that's okay I'll go to my frinds house and it probably work fine downloading the winzip format, well hopefully. :-\

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Smith said:
Well Saiya thanks again... when u finish though u can put it in the first post of this thread...

I guess he would do that since it was his idea in the first place. :)

-Griffith

roberto999

The Black Chick of Darkness
ZODDGUTS said:
Will you be scanning this chapter or the next one? The reason I ask this is because I'm having problems trying to see this chapter. First it was because I had to download a free version of winzip but when I finally downloaded all of ch 239 it wouldn't show an image. Something about "This program is needed for opening files of the "JPEG" Image"
Maybe you have not BitTorrent installed on your computer ? If so you can download the program that you need here :
BitTorrent

roberto999 said:
Maybe you have not BitTorrent installed on your computer ? If so you can download the program that you need here :
BitTorrent

Nope it's not that. I've already downloaded that program. The problem I had was probably due to software image problems that my computer didn't have. My computer is so old that Dinosaurs were using it one million years ago. :-[

Edit- Did anyone notice the Yoda reference from Star Wars in pg.15 by puck when puck was speaking to Isidro. :D

LordofMasks said:
Sure he is... ;D
Hey Guys, does someone have the translation of the Chapter??? ???

lordofmasks

Your joking right? ???

Well if your not joking than here's the place your suppose to look at for the translation
http://www.skullknight.net/yabbse/index.php?board=21;action=display;threadid=3014

Bakou

I RIDE a llama!
SaiyajinNoOuji said:

heh by all means go for it I'd like to see these missing pages as much as anyone (damn missing one in 2 chapters..?!) Anyway, something you should probably known about 'my scans', they aren't really my scans at all, nor do I live in Japan. The guy who scans them is some random Japanese guy who couldn't give a shit wether berserk ever gets translated to english or not, so I just realized I could speed up the process of translation (thanks translators!) a bit by downloading and distroing them here as fast as I possibly can. Sorry about not realizing I was missing pages at all ??? but I'm sure you guys can deal and Saiya looks to be on it :D

LordofMasks

Masks???...yeah, Masks...!!!
ZODDGUTS said:
Your joking right? ???

Well if your not joking than here's the place your suppose to look at for the translation
http://www.skullknight.net/yabbse/index.php?board=21;action=display;threadid=3014
No I wasnt...I always forget that link... :p
Thanks anyway...will add it to favorits... ;D

lordofmasks

Top Bottom