Episode 240

Status
Not open for further replies.

eintrigga

Today's Yamaba?
Look, if the moonboy is anything like a "force of evil", wouldn't Gut's brand react? I have never seen anything supernatural capable of making themselves undetectable from the brand so far.

All we know is that "there is something strange" about him."

Korcas

King of Cheesecake
The kid being Gashnika himself? Err.. that doesn't work. He has his hands full with the Neo Taka no Dan in Windham, he can't be it.

The boy is Ganishka´s son, hes playing along catch and hide with the crocs, the reptiles are chasing him . That boy is very very powerfull and he is attracted by the brand, he can see it like Sheirke did when she saw the couple in the first time.

I hope that Silat´s men find Gutts soon, so they can fight for the kid

Kyosuke

Azumanga Berserkoh!
tokken_brz said:
The boy is Ganishka´s son, hes playing along catch and hide with the crocs, the reptiles are chasing him . That boy is very very powerfull and he is attracted by the brand, he can see it like Sheirke did when she saw the couple in the first time.

I hope that Silat´s men find Gutts soon, so they can fight for the kid

Then whats up with the obvious similarities between Guts, Caska and the Child that Miura went out of his way to point out? Not to mention his unusaul fondness for Caska and Guts (did you see him trying to play with anyone else?) Not to mention Caska's automatic atraction to the child (although this may just be her motherly side coming out). Not to mention a bunch of other crap, that all boils down to Miura wouldn't have put all those similarities in if he didn't have something to do with Gats and Caska.

nir085

Horse and Armor
Kyosuke said:
Then whats up with the obvious similarities between Guts, Caska and the Child that Miura went out of his way to point out?
Obvious similarities? Did I miss something?
Kyosuke said:
Not to mention his unusaul fondness for Caska and Guts (did you see him trying to play with anyone else?)
Children always yearn for their parents, but sometimes can mistake their parents for other people.
Kyosuke said:
Not to mention Caska's automatic atraction to the child (although this may just be her motherly side coming out).
Caska's retarded. She was also attracted to Erica and Farneze. It was uncertain at that point whether Caska was Erica's parent too...
Kyosuke said:
Not to mention a bunch of other crap, that all boils down to Miura wouldn't have put all those similarities in if he didn't have something to do with Gats and Caska.
Keyword: crap

You may be right, it is the most logical assumption after all, but you're just treating it like it's the only option. The mysterious child just being a reincarnated Demon baby is too simple. We'll see.

Kyosuke

Azumanga Berserkoh!

Yeah 'ya did aparently, take a good look at Gats and Caska and imagine what it would look like if you mixed thier features... now take a good look at the child.

Children always yearn for their parents, but sometimes can mistake their parents for other people.

-So the child JUST so happened to be attracted to Caska and Guts (Guts being the epitome of inviting) I think not.
Besides Miura is not known for wasting chapters, which he would have if the child had in fact nothing to do with Guts and Caska.

Caska's retarded. She was also attracted to Erica and Farneze. It was uncertain at that point whether Caska was Erica's parent too...Keyword: crap

-What the hell are you talking about, uh I think everyone was pretty damn sure thing that Caska being Erika's parent was never even a question... BTW: Caska's not retarted (I haven't seen her drool once, she's a regressed infantile theres a big difference between the two.)

You may be right, it is the most logical assumption after all, but you're just treating it like it's the only option. The mysterious child just being a reincarnated Demon baby is too simple. We'll see.

-I never said it was the demon child (find me that part in my post) I just said the child obviously has SOMETHING to do with Gats and Caska.

Don't jump to conclusions and don't try to belitttle other without getting your facts straight.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
nir085 said:
Apparently you did. In other news, Vritannis is a city, not an ocean. ;)

The mysterious child just being a reincarnated Demon baby is too simple. We'll see.
What's wrong with simple? Miura has made fairly obvious plot choices in the past and still managed to pull them off with style (and then some). Griffith's reincarnation anyone?

But enough of this crap. Where's Olivier with his summary? I'm worried...

ShinHell9

I started on here when I was like 14...
Walter said:
But enough of this crap. Where's Olivier with his summary? I'm worried...
He's getting ready to Hague the man who defied him in the berserk 2nd season post.

Just considering what i said about the kid's powers : see the YA preview of Gatts killing crocs, look the mist behind him. Do u think that thing is Shierke's magic !??!?!?!?! =P hehehe

Actually im betting if it is JUST the full moon whom is giving the party the extra-powers this night.

Then whats up with the obvious similarities between Guts, Caska and the Child that Miura went out of his way to point out?
I honestly think u are going higher even than speculations of mine =)

Guts is trying (hard) to control the armor/beast while fighting.
A crocodile familiar (or maybe several of them?) is threatening Schierke... but the mysterious kid looks at it, and when the familiar sees him, it suddenly leaves. Huh?
Schierke's done with her spell, but the familiars aren't trolls: since they have a physical envelope, they should be able to get through Schierke's "shield", eventually.
Schierke finds out where the "puppet masters" are, and Serpico decapitates them (they're four Kushan "priests").
The crocodiles leave.
Guts isn't feeling too well.
A fog-figure that looks like Ganishka escapes from the mouths of the severed heads.
A huge monster appears in the sea and attacks Guts and the others.

nir085

Horse and Armor
That...is...odd. Priests. Fog monster. The crocs fearing the child. The only thing that makes sense so far is Guts not feeling too well.

So basically the crocs aren't chasing the kid after all. Strange. That leaves us with the question of who they are actually chasing. I doubt it's the entire party. Maybe it's Puck for all we know. I can't think of any reason why Ganishka would want them dead...isn't the band moving away from them?

I guess Ganishka really is fucking powerful. I never knew he had Daka and magical priests at his command. Griffith's gonna have a helluva time with this one. Hopefully Ganishka doesn't keep expanding his army though...there really are other parts of the story that need to be touched upon than just one Apostle's power.

So I'm assuming that the fog monster will be a projection of Ganishka's spirit. The old man may just want to give him a message. Like, "let's team up against this White Hawk Bastard!" ;D

nomad

"Bring the light of day"
Olivier Hague said:
A crocodile familiar (or maybe several of them?) is threatening Schierke... but the mysterious kid looks at it, and when the familiar sees him, it suddenly leaves. Huh?
Schierke's done with her spell, but the familiars aren't trolls: since they have a physical envelope, they should be able to get through Schierke's "shield", eventually.
Schierke finds out where the "puppet masters" are, and Serpico decapitates them (they're four Kushan "priests").
The crocodiles leave.
Guts isn't feeling too well.
A fog-figure that looks like Ganishka escapes from the mouths of the severed heads.
thank you Olivier...

nir085

Horse and Armor
Oh. I thought you meant that the Ganishka-like spirit transformed into the monster. So did this Ganishka-like apparition just disappear or does it look like he is going to be a spectator in the upcoming round?

I

Italian_demon

Hello,
so it being releazed the Pictures of the Episode 240?
I know that the manga is out from the 10th of May ;)

Great job guys!!

Demon ;)

Olivier Hague said:

Hehehehe... More fight 8)

Now look like what i speculate may be true, Ganishka did know about Guts existence, and from here i am can tell that he is interested in him, so i am this strong feeling that Guts will band will meet Ganishka soon, before they even reach Elfhelm

So it seems neither the child got ultimatelly affected by the four kings, like the crocs let's say. If this is a spiritual manifestation of the demon child, how can this be?
Are the four kings supposed to ban only evil and the child is free of (? anybody on this?) or maybe it has to do something with the elf king indeed?

Aquedesin

See you soon my dear...
Italian_demon said:
Hello,

well, as usual, if we are going to get the scans they are going to appear when the scanners are done. Until then just wait and don't ask, like everybody else... :-X

GoHF

I'm a llama!
Olivier Hague said:
but the mysterious kid looks at it, and when the familiar sees him, it suddenly leaves.

That solves everything. Now we know the kid is a kushan behelit :p

It's only a matter of time before Ganishka takes the field himself, if this new sea monster doesn't finish whatever the crocs were supposed to be doing...presuming it wasn't just a random sea monster attracted to the commotion/magic and Ganishka actually summoned it. Schierke's going to have to step her game up, unless the kid does something.

Sounds like it's gonna be one bad ass chapter. I can't see why Ganishka would attack them except for the kid. They pick up the kid and then are over run by crocs.

I do look forward to finding out where Ganishka stands with the godhand and such, probably wont be for a while though.

You know how the Idea stated that he was manipulating history for Griffith or something along those lines, and how all the apostles flock to Griffith except for Ganishka. Ganishka's purpose is to oppose Griffith inorder for him to truely appear to the people as the Hawk of Light. Griffith wants his own kingdom and Idea told Griffith, "I want what you want." I might be wrong on that last part.

*Goes back to read the lost chapter*

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Italian_demon said:
Hello,
I know that the manga is out from the 10th of May ;)

Great job guys!!

Demon ;)
Ahh, an old friend. Anyone recognize him without the rose?

I guess Ganishka really is fucking powerful. I never knew he had Daka and magical priests at his command.
You didn't notice the priests in episode 233, orchestrating the giant "apostle" that gives birth to the Daka?

roberto999

The Black Chick of Darkness
Olivier Hague said:
So the child had power over the cocodrilles that were in turn controlled by Ganishka...or ...the cocodrille did see him for that he really was and that was enough to break the controll of Ganishka ? If so who is really the child? What did the coccodrille really see ? Or someone or something forbid the coccodrille from harming the kid? Ganishka himself maybe? Why?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom