Episode 243

Outro

I'm a llama!
I guess that pic adds weight to the "moon child = Guts'/Caska's child" theory. That or Guts is hallucinating in his state of mind. I hope it's the former.
 

Lliugusamui

around the corner
Miura hinted it... anyway, now the thing I wonder about is why is Guts seing the baby as a demon baby while his corporeal form seems everything normal.
Guil
 

Griffith

My posts are better.
Holy shit! Now that's a fuckin' preview! :eek:

Guil-BANNED! said:
Miura hinted it... anyway, now the thing I wonder about is why is Guts seing the baby as a demon baby while his corporeal form seems everything normal.
Remember, Guts was once haunted by the demon child. Perhaps it's projecting itself to him like that as a way of intimidating him.

-Griffith
 
im a bit confused...i thought that kid's dead, the one in the pic above? i thought griffith was born into it. i must have missed something big.

so who was griffith born into?

well, anyways i think this chapter will reveal a lot, but not all. maybe the next chapter will reveal more.
 

Dark Wanderer

I'm evil :p
Hmm, as far as I see it, it might not be the child of Gatts and Caska, but it might, if it has the ability to do so, drag the memories of the child out of Gatts and use it to calm him down, so to speak. Or it might be Gatts who is reminded of the child from the way it's protecting Caska and the others, but AFAIK, Gatts never saw the kid protect Caska with his own eyes...

Or it might indeed be Gatts and Caska's child, but how it and Griffith would have separated, how it managed to get a new body and so on, that I'm complettely clueless about :-\
 
I

Italian_demon

Guest
Well as i posted time ago, is the Moon child something good, as their baby someway reincarned of whatever or a trick?

We`ll know soon maybe ;)

This capter is turning to be really interesting ;)
 
I

Italian_demon

Guest
xechnao said:
The demon child figure is fake?
Well i alway thought the Demon child will have a big importance in the future, maybe not here but it will in my opinion.

I doubt the Moon child (if that`s him, still we can`t be sure...) is projecting the Demon child vision of Guts to stop him... first of all cause i don`t thing this is what Guts loves the most so it would make Guts return to be himself...
So if that is a projection it must be Guts himself doing it maybe deforming the reality... or instead this is actually the soul of the Demon child!
 
Italian_demon said:
... first of all cause i don`t thing this is what Guts loves the most so it would make Guts return to be himself...
But Guts seemed a bit more warm towards the demon child figure some chapter ago...
 
I

Italian_demon

Guest
xechnao said:
But Guts seemed a bit more warm towards the demon child figure some chapter ago...
true but if you were the Moon child would you choose the Demon child vision or Caska`s vision?
 

kimchan

"Should I be overcome by the vapors?
Like the Hague said, this is likely a fake. There is no preview for 243 up yet. I just checked the official site and the preview for 242 is still the only one up. Not to mention they're rarely if ever that small.

Looks like it was just made from a picture of the demon child and a clip from page 12 of episode 242.
 
Italian_demon said:
true but if you were the Moon child would you choose the Demon child vision or Caska`s vision?
I don't think that Guts has any profound background with the "child of Caska's vision" anyway...

But is it the child, itself projecting that vision or maybe the beast and the berserker armour have something to do with it ?
 

roberto999

The Black Chick of Darkness
kimchan said:
Like the Hague said, this is likely a fake. There is no preview for 243 up yet. I just checked the official site and the preview for 242 is still the only one up. Not to mention they're rarely if ever that small.

Looks like it was just made from a picture of the demon child and a clip from page 12 of episode 242.
When I pointed out the same thing some hours ago I had my post cancelled. Now if this thing is not cleared this will be my last post on this forum and I am not kidding.
 
roberto999 said:
When I pointed out the same thing some hours ago I had my post cancelled. Now if this thing is not cleared this will be my last post on this forum and I am not kidding.
Yesterday, I was checking at the official site till late evening and indeed it was stuck on the 242 chapter...Today, I blamed our bad luck on Griffith's preview offense ;D
Then I checked the 243 chapter thread...
Didn't go back to the official site to check

This Ryuji guy is a joke or something of one administrator, haha (imagine who might that be??? ::)

Your post was cancelled I guess because of the joke, don't take it personally Roberto, please
Blame Griff...ehem... "who?"...er...somebody's...ehem...yes... jolly nature ;D

I bet neither Oliver figured it was Griffith ( :-*) making a little joke...

This and when Oliver posted perhaps Griff wasn't around to cancel his post allready or the joke was allready done ;D

So peace bro and you can't, simply put, you can't think to go away from this forum ;D...
We would miss your avatar so much ;) ;D


SMITH said:
If its fake where does the title comes from?
Smith, I know you are joking... right?
RIGHT???
 
Top Bottom