Episode 243

On page 19 at the end of chapter 243 from Saiki's translation it says;

"They have finally reached Vritanis bay, and the Kushan's shadow that loom over them. The huge drama will unfold in YA#17"

Those words aren't exactly concrete but it sounds like the story will continue on from where it left.

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Oh no, a two week delay!

Who cares? Do something else with your lives. Don't let Nir's petty posts set you guys off; has the guy ever had anyting valid to say or contribute here?

He thinks Vritannis is the beach. ;)

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
"Griffith No More!" said:
Oh no, a two week delay!

Who cares? Do something else with your lives. Don't let Nir's petty posts set you guys off; has the guy ever had anyting valid to say or contribute here?

He thinks Vritannis is the beach. ;)
I'm sort of thankful for the break. My life got extremely hectic around the time Miura announced his vacation. I've been reading Vagabond, Berserk's arch-rival, and you should too.

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
Walter said:
I'm sort of thankful for the break. My life got extremely hectic around the time Miura announced his vacation.  I've been reading Vagabond, Berserk's arch-rival, and you should too.

What about Bleach? Uriel told me it was pretty good, i have yet to go to my local comic store over here to check it out. Anyone else cacn confirm that this is a awesome series?

nir085

Horse and Armor
Rumil Erutan said:
Smoldering grass, dying apostles.  You know, the really important stuff.
He probably just forgot that there was nothing left to cover. But I do wonder about what Grunbeld is doing, considering we saw Zodd after the treehouse fight but not him.

Oh no, a two week delay!

Who cares? Do something else with your lives. Don't let Nir's petty posts set you guys off;
It's not that I can't live without it for two weeks. Miura has already built pretty high standards for himself and that's what the fans look at - the standards of the artist whose work they enjoy. If overly critical messageboard people don't bring these concerns to the table, then who will?

He thinks Vritannis is the beach.
Yeah, my ignorance over one thing months ago makes everything I say now, invalid.

has the guy ever had anyting valid to say or contribute here?
Have you?

Oh wait, I forgot, you were the angel who was responsible for deleting about 30 Shootin' the Breeze threads ;).

SaiyajinNoOuji said:
What about Bleach? Uriel told me it was pretty good, i have yet to go to my local comic store over here to check it out. Anyone else cacn confirm that this is a awesome series?

I've heard good things about Bleach that it has good art and it doesn't get "good" till volume 2. Oh some extra info it's being turn into an anime series by Studio Pierrot it's going to air in October in Japan they done other shonen series Naruto, Hiraku No Go sp?, Yu Yu Hashuko and Hunter X Hunter.

ZODDGUTSU said:
I've heard good things about Bleach that it has good art and it doesn't get "good" till volume 2. Oh some extra info it's being turn into an anime series by Studio Pierrot it's going to air in October in Japan they done other shonen series Naruto, Hiraku No Go sp?, Yu Yu Hashuko and Hunter X Hunter.

Is Hiraku no go that one of that Go playing sprit goes into that kids body and gets him to play in competitions, isn't it? It's terrible!

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Olivier Hague said:
I thought you didn't like "Vagabond". :þ
I'm only now reading it in English 8) . My initial opinion was both jaded, uneducated and immature. The series is amazing.

Griffith

nir085 said:
Yeah, my ignorance over one thing months ago makes everything I say now, invalid.

No, it's literally everything you say to some degree. And thank you for equipping me with a perfect example below.

nir085 said:
Have you?

Did I forget to put a stamp on that? It seems to have been returned to me. =)

I don't know if the old rubber vs. glue method quite works here since my contribution is arguably second only to Walter. Although, I must add, myself and my peers are a distant, distant second to The Man Himself. *bows*

I can't blame you though. Afterall, the essence of repeating an insult someone says to you back at them in retort is having no indepedent thought whatsoever.

Do you see my point about how irrelevant you are?

nir085 said:
Oh wait, I forgot, you were the angel who was responsible for deleting about 30 Shootin' the Breeze threads ;).

You can't accuse me of insignificance. ;)

Olivier Hague said:
I thought you didn't like "Vagabond". :þ

I converted him, Olivier. 8)

BTW, anyone that wants to see a manga get the royal treatment in the U.S., or just wants to read a classic story with amazing art, pick up Vagabond. It's also getting released at warp speed, in a few months it'll be caught up with the Japanese edition. It's literally at a rate of about a volume a month now here (I need to send out a money order for my copy of volume 14 right now actually ;)).

nir085

Horse and Armor
Last trolling post, I promise.

No, it's literally everything you say to some degree. And thank you for equipping me with a perfect example below.
Everything I say? I clearly remember someone asking me about where to get BERSERK manga and I responded by saying "animaxis.com, sasugabooks.com, etc"  ;D.

Did I forget to put a stamp on that? It seems to have been returned to me. =)

I don't know if the old rubber vs. glue method quite works here since my contribution is arguably second only to Walter. Although, I must add, myself and my peers are a distant, distant second to The Man Himself. *bows*
While I agree with the last sentence, I am inclined to disagree with the rest. If anyone is second to Walter, it's Olivier. Your contribution is entering threads creating a foul stench of B.S., randomnly banning people, deleting threads in which people put in time to make, all the while boosting your own ego for who knows what reason. If I have to spell out everything for you: t-h-a-t-'-s n-o c-o-n-t-r-i-b-u-t-i-o-n. Granted you have had your fans, but that's either due to them being on drugs or out of fear that you will ban them without warning.

I can't blame you though. Afterall, the essence of repeating an insult someone says to you back at them in retort is having no indepedent thought whatsoever.
No independent thought? Well I don't erratically yell at people for having a different opinion, which automatically makes me independent of one person on this board.

Do you see my point about how irrelevant you are?
Irrelevant or unimportant? I stay on topic more than you do, save these posts and a few of my earlier ones. Though knowing your predictable nature, you would have probably said "Both." followed by semicolons, pointless hatred, and random insertions of curse words like you are in middle school.

You can't accuse me of insignificance. ;)
No, but what I can accuse you of is destruction, immaturity, and arrogance. That is worse than insignificance. It's not even much of an evil deed. You're 20 for Godsakes, if you want to create internet chaos, learn to hack or something.

Anyways, if you still care about arguing about who's the bigger piece of feces - the useless commentator or the arrogant nutcase - feel free to PM me. Otherwise, I'll shut up, since I didn't really want to troll this much, just insult you.

Griffith

nir085 said:
RUFF
RUFF
RUFF​

barking2.gif

Sorry I made fun of you, rightly or wrongly, I really don’t feel very good about myself when I get into these petty little arguments. Despite what everyone says, I’m prouder when I avoid them or diffuse the situation with good wit and humor. Not always possible depending on myself or the other person. But, you expressed your opinion, and I expressed mine in kind, so we’re even.

Anyway, out of respect for my peers, allow me to set the record straight on what I meant by my contribution. I won't even bother wasting time describing just why you are in no position to judge me; I just want to make clear I wasn't tooting my own horn or slighting any other contributor. I was saying that arguably nobody else has done more, tangible or intangible, things behind the scenes at sk.net besides Walter than myself (which, as I said, would be a distant second). This doesn't mean I'm Mr. Hot Shit, despite the fun in pretending so. There are plenty of others that have made contributions of just as much if not more importance, in similar and different, ways than myself. These people are who I referred to a my peers, and they know who they are, even if maybe I don't. And they know as well as I, that our contributions should not be individually counted or quantified. That's not the point, and that's not why we made them in the first place. But, that doesn't mean, through my time here and my friendship with Frank, thay I would take second to anybody but him. And that's also why, like a dog barking at me from behind a fence, having you question my contribution and place here; while maybe bothersome, doesn't have any meaning to me.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'll be on my way. I suddenly feel very silly; like I'm talking to a fence.

I

Italian_demon

Smith said:
Bad joke day...

I hope that he used a part of the break time, to collaborate for the production of the second season of Berserk Anime......

In the meanwhile i'll give a look to Vagabond me too as some mention it, and if i can sugest it, you'd give a look to Naruto.... It getting really interesting!

;)

Top Bottom