Episode 243

Headless_Death

u/QuartetGhent
Italian_demon said:
I hope that he used a part of the break time, to collaborate for the production of the second season of Berserk Anime......
Doubtful, but as long as there is hope in the heart of man.....
Aw, screw it. :p

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Berserk Ayato said:
Meh, you guys should be reading Gantz or Koroshiya Ichi while Berserk is on it's break.
Do either involve trading various magic summoned beasts via a fun card game? Seriously, my tolerance for animé and manga have shortened greatly since I discovered Berserk. The only thing I've found since that satisfied me is Vagabond.

Sure, it's off topic AND inviting a flame war discussion... but isnt this thread dead anyway?

Walter said:
Do either involve trading various magic summoned beasts via a fun card game?  Seriously, my tolerance for animé and manga have shortened greatly since I discovered Berserk. The only thing I've found since that satisfied me is Vagabond.

I have never heard of Vagabond, whats it about?

It's about the life of Miyamoto Musashi, go and check the site of the publisher for further infomation. Here: http://store.viz.com/product/GNVLI0001/b.VAGABOND/s.8Q2qZpcN
I can just say that this Manga is plain great, superb storytelling and great art, gotta love it. If you're into samurai stories there's no way around it anyway. Search for some reviews and you'll get the idea...

Walter said:
Do either involve trading various magic summoned beasts via a fun card game? Seriously, my tolerance for animé and manga have shortened greatly since I discovered Berserk. The only thing I've found since that satisfied me is Vagabond.

Sure, it's off topic AND inviting a flame war discussion... but isnt this thread dead anyway?

Heh..im not that stupid, i know what you guys like.

Gantz - bloody as hell Here's the first few volumes http://www.omanga.net/?cid=b_gantz

Koroyshia Ichi- Just Ichi the Killer in manga form. The Hawks have it, as well as Gantz.

akikaze said:
It's about the life of Miyamoto Musashi, go and check the site of the publisher for further infomation. Here: http://store.viz.com/product/GNVLI0001/b.VAGABOND/s.8Q2qZpcN
I can just say that this Manga is plain great, superb storytelling and great art, gotta love it. If you're into samurai stories there's no way around it anyway. Search for some reviews and you'll get the idea...

If I saw the story out of the corner of my eye I would simply take it for another Samurai Manga (not that I don't like Samurai stories), but this sounds promising, I will give this one a look. The art is clearly impressive from the cover alone.

When people were talking about how good Blade of the immortal was I thought it would be alot better than it is. I think it's ok but it hasn't been a amazing experience to read, but thats just me.

Azn He-Man666

Was it you who killed my companions,one after one?
Sparnage said:
If I saw the story out of the corner of my eye I would simply take it for another Samurai Manga (not that I don't like Samurai stories), but this sounds promising, I will give this one a look. The art is clearly impressive from the cover alone.

When people were talking about how good Blade of the immortal was I thought it would be alot better than it is. I think it's ok but it hasn't been a amazing experience to read, but thats just me.
How far did you end up getting into Blade of the Immortal before you put it down?

Or have you kept up to date with it?

Mejumi Nomiko said:
How far did you end up getting into Blade of the Immortal before you put it down?

Or have you kept up to date with it?

So far I am up to around volume 8. Don't get me wrong I don't mind it and it has some interesting concepts and all but I still don't think it's anything special IMO.

Azn He-Man666

Was it you who killed my companions,one after one?
Sparnage said:
So far I am up to around volume 8. Don't get me wrong I don't mind it and it has some interesting concepts and all but I still don't think it's anything special IMO.
Well it's up to manga vol. 12 here in America, and it's cool and all just reeeeally slow.

Aazealh said:
It's Takehiko Inoue, Smith. Vagabond got the first prize, Berserk the second.

Wah the 2 best manga author... Next time i wonder wat kinda of masterpiece would they come out with if actually work together... :-\

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Yup, just check that thread.

And here's the famous picture of it (Miura's on the right, in case you wonder):

tezuka.jpg

I'm not expecting anything. You shouldn't take me to serious there in this posting.

PS: I'm aware of all perversities that are included with the package that's called humanity, thank you.

Top Bottom