Episode 243

I

Italian_demon

puella said:
You live! :eek:*hugs in dramatic way*

Well, if the spirit is really that Frightful Child, ;D as we saw in the first post of this thread... and if the boy under the moonlight is also that child, we could say Guts meets his child in his physical and spiritual form.
Then it happened by what?
By the power of the mysterious fog or the berserk armor? ::)
So was it the Tile of this capter??
If this is the case, then i wonder which rold has Griffit on it, i mean if Griffit used the Demon-Child body, and now the child has a new body, that means his soul could migrate to another body..... That could be interesting to find out....

Griffith said:
They're always released on a Friday for starters. The exact date is normally on the last page of the previous chapter. In this case, the 25th o' course.

Right now I'm looking forward to see if there's a return of the Wednesday chap...er episode summary from Olivier. ;D

Or at least Roberto's man of babelfish.

-Griffith

P.S. Nice to have you back CnC, I just wish it was a more... eventful return on your part. ^_^;

That´s new for me, thanks for the information !
But now i´ll miss the surprise ("its released!! yay, soo fast!!")

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
tokken_brz said:
That´s new for me, thanks for the information !
But now i´ll miss the surprise ("its released!! yay, soo fast!!")
it's reasons like this that I started writing the Encyclopedia.

"Who's this Guts guy, again? Is he the one with the metal leg and sword?"

I

Italian_demon

Walter said:
it's reasons like this that I started writing the Encyclopedia.

"Who's this Guts guy, again? Is he the one with the metal leg and sword?"
Yes i think is Gatzu, just a faster way to say it ;)

burnout39

HA! I can see you!..What...you can see me? AHH!
;D

clown1.jpg

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Uhhh.... could you guys stop posting stupid crap? We don't need to jerkoff people here by whole posts comprised of "LOL" when they make half baked put downs. And Demon X is nobody to be telling people to shut up in the first place, but the offense is compounded when I have to see the trail of stupid posts that follow. It's like seeing a dirty ass with a length of toilet paper hanging from the crack; each stupid response adding another sqaure to the maddening TP.

Anyway, Kid Vs. Beast, what's gonna happen, how's it going to stop him and why? Can I hear some speculation here people?

Or better yet, a summary. =)

-Griffith

Griffith said:
Can I hear some speculation here people?
Ah, well. We'll see the scans soon enough, hopefully.
'Suffice to say that it looks like there's a new character in town.
And episode 244 is due for... August 27.

Griffith

Olivier Hague said:
Ah, well. We'll see the scans soon enough, hopefully.
And episode 244 is due for... August 20.

Aww man, that's a helluva break. You people will be begging for fake previews by the end of this one. ;D

A new character, eh? The Troll King, hunting Guts and his friends down for revenge!!! ^_^

-Griffith

P.S. Unless that was a clever way to say the demon child is not related to our child of moonlight?

Kyosuke

Azumanga Berserkoh!
Griffith said:
Uhhh.... could you guys stop posting stupid crap? We don't need to jerkoff people here by whole posts comprised of "LOL" when they make half baked put downs. And Demon X is nobody to be telling people to shut up in the first place, but the offense is compounded when I have to see the trail of stupid posts that follow. It's like seeing a dirty ass with a length of toilet paper hanging from the crack; each stupid response adding another sqaure to the maddening TP.

Anyway, Kid Vs. Beast, what's gonna happen, how's it going to stop him and why? Can I hear some speculation here people?

-Griffith

Ok, here's my interesting theory. When Griffith assimilated the Demon Child in order to resurrect himself into the world, he only took the Demon Child's body...but not his soul. The "soul" or essance of the child lived on. And given his rather interesting lineage, the now disembodied Child went where all children go.

Back to his parents. Thus the child that I'm assuming is like most ethereal creatures and is a flow of Od, and like Trolls and Elves is able to recently manifest in the world. In additon to especially around Guts possibly because of the brands effect of drawing of the Spiritual world closer to the "real world".

How can he just make himself a new body? Perhaps the demon childs powers come from his "soul" rather than his long gone body. In fact that twisted mockery of flesh may have in fact been more of cage than a conduit for his power. So now freed from the "cage" he is free to take whatever shape he wants. And he just so happens to have naturally taken the form he was supposed to have before he was tainted by Griffith. Thus the similarities between Guts, Caska and the Child.

I'm just speculatin'

burnout39

*sigh*

If the demon child has anything to do with the child of the moonlight...i'm gonna stop reading berserk.

seriously.

Turning Guts's mutant son into "a real boy!" is in my mind....an insanely stupid idea.

I'm just hoping it gets explained soon, so I can laugh at all of you about how you speculated it in the first place....

Or, you all laugh at me, for not listening. Though that senario is highly doubtfull.

Allright, here is my guess. I know its wrong, but Griffith wants mad speculation...and thats what yall'r gonna get.

The flamin dude is the moonlights protector. The child of the moonlight escaped something for some reason and the flame midget is there to stop Guts before he puts folks out.

Anywho, stuff gets explained, and the crew need to take a detour to go wherever the child came from.

:p

M

medievald00d

burnout39 said:
If the domon child has anything to do with the child of the moonlight...i'm gonna stop reading berserk.

seriously.

The flamin dude is the moonlights protector. The child of the moonlight escaped something for some reason and the flame midget is there to stop Guts before he puts folks out.
If you wrote Berserk's story, i would stop reading berserk.

Olivier Hague said:
And episode 244 is due for... August 27.

Wah look like there is quite a number of new character popping up

And yes... Another 8 weeks of torment

Griffith

pheonixfenix said:
If you wrote Berserk's story, i would stop reading berserk.

Yeah, good thing Miura is doing it and not Mr. the demon child is lame but the magic guardian flamer baby of randomness is a good idea. Taste in avatars and storytelling apparently run together.

BTW, to whom it may concern, the child's soul is (also) within Griffith, or at least, (also) in the body still. At least it was when he confronted Guts on the hill of swords.

Fuck, August 27th now? Tomorrow it's going to be 1st QT 2005.

-Griffith

burnout39

Hey, I didnt say the demon child was lame, just that the demon child = the child of the moonlight was lame.

Read what I post before you bash me. It just common curtesy.

Griffith

burnout39 said:
Hey, I didnt say the demon child was lame, just that the demon child = the child of the moonlight was lame.

Oh, I knew that. Don't worry, that's still why you suck.

burnout39 said:
Read what I post before you bash me. It just common curtesy.

That's cute. :-*

-Griffith

Kyosuke

Azumanga Berserkoh!
weilanxinghai said:
I NEED 243~~~~!!!!
WHY DOSE THE CONNECT COME YET

I love those who just show up and proceed to bitch and demand things...

BTW: I guess I'm off on my speculatin' if the childs soul is still inside Griffith, since that kinda renders my whole theory moot.

I NEED 243~~~~!!!!
WHY DOSE THE CONNECT COME YET
I'm waiting to see Griffith ban him and say something like, "Better luck next time," or "Try again under a new name." That shit is always funny.

Begemot

STOP UNDRESSING ME WITH YOUR EYES!
dwarfkicker said:
I'm waiting to see Griffith ban him and say something like, "Better luck next time," or "Try again under a new name." That shit is always funny.

But now you've ruined it. Congratulations. :( ;)

I'm guessing that the child can't outright stop the beast, just because that would be too easy a solution to the issue. But I'd say he can provide a counterbalance to aid Guts in regaining control.

Of course, speculating on this might become a moot point rather shortly.

Top Bottom