Episode 243

DarkBlademaster

Jesus cries when he looks at me.
Yes it did. Where the fuck did the little boy go? Showing him on a cliff is not enough. And Serpico... I HOPE HE DIES SOON!

Outro

I'm a llama!
So does anyone think the new spirit is the moon boy's protector? That could explain why the croc went away once it made eye contact with him in 240.

Vritannis is so close, yet so far away. I want to see if some people's speculation about Azan coming back into the story are true or not.

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Outro said:
So does anyone think the new spirit is the moon boy's protector? That could explain why the croc went away once it made eye contact with him in 240.

No, and NO.

Smith said:
Why would want Azan, i would rather have ricket back

No.

-Griffith

DarkBlademaster

Smith said:
Why would want Azan, i would rather have ricket back

And what the fuck would rickert be doing in Vritannis? Azan would be the closest charecter coming back, if anyone comes back at all.

KazigluBey

Misanthrōpos
I could possibly see Azan being in future episodes if some of the stragglers left behind after the mirror eclipse got together and formed a sort of militia to protect themselves from the oncoming war between Griffith's group and the Kushan.

Bakou

I RIDE a llama!
haha griffith the history of guts bag was comedic gold
keep up the good work. I feel so brilliantly informed now

DemonX said:
Yes it did. Where the fuck did the little boy go? Showing him on a cliff is not enough. And Serpico... I HOPE HE DIES SOON!
I've seen way worser cliffhangers...
As for Serpico, well, I kinda like him and his fighting, but he's Farneses dog, so he may die a tragic death protecting her anyway. :D

Judo

Midlands finest
akikaze said:
As for Serpico, well, I kinda like him and his fighting, but he's Farneses dog, so he may die a tragic death protecting her anyway. :D

Remember Serpicos quote from vol.25:
"You werent able to loosen up towards me... I can't see you free. I was simply by your side... No, I didn't think that. Half of me was like that the other part was the closed part of my soul wich longed to wrap mysels in your dark repose. But... that too is coming to an end. Because the wind was blowing... that burning ember within you, the strong wind will sweep over everything you desire. In the middle of the storm, that half of me was being torn into pieces."

Of course he still desperately wants to protect Farnese... but since he made up his mind in vol.25 I wouldn't still call him her dog.

that old dude, near the end (smoking one) looks totally fucked man, he's like on some super dope or something lol, his eyes, they ain't normal.

i know he's probably an undead or something.

DarkBlademaster

Freddy C said:
that old dude, near the end (smoking one) looks totally fucked man, he's like on some super dope or something lol, his eyes, they ain't normal.

i know he's probably an undead or something.

yea... his eyes were dialated...

kimchan

"Should I be overcome by the vapors?
Smith said:
I say Roshinu would be back first

Don't even start the start "Is Roshinu alive or dead?" debate again.

Azan seems like he could be a good bet. There was that picture of Guts' group that he showed up in a long time back. I don't know what it meant, but it was interesting.

Judo said:
Of course he still desperately wants to protect Farnese... but since he made up his mind in vol.25 I wouldn't still call him her dog.
If Farnese wouldn't try to be less futile he would still be her dog. He made up his mind, yes, but Farnese did too in some way, she tries to be more independant, he still ends out doing and risking everything for her. The only difference is that she doesn't command him anymore.

Judo

Midlands finest
akikaze said:
If Farnese wouldn't try to be less futile he would still be her dog. He made up his mind, yes, but Farnese did too in some way, she tries to be more independant, he still ends out doing and risking everything for her. The only difference is that she doesn't command him anymore.
And if Guts had not listened to Griffith's conversation with Charlotte, he maybe would also have remained "his dog".

The only difference for me is not that she isn't giving him orders anymore... but also that Serpico is developing his own new reasons to protect the ones near him, because the way to "wrap himself in Farnese's dark repose" no longer exists... because she changed too, as you already mentioned.

Freddy C said:

And he has a really strange bong.

Judo said:
but also that Serpico is developing his own new reasons to protect the ones near him, because the way to "wrap himself in Farnese's dark repose" no longer exists... because she changed too, as you already mentioned.

Are you saying you think she abandoned her dark fetishes after she changed?

Judo

Midlands finest
well, it's not like there was a *pling* and Farnese was a totally different person. But I think she is trying her best to fight and repress them by revealing their origin to herself.

by the way: The pipe that the Kushan guy is smoking is no bong... it's a shisha.

Top Bottom