Episode 244

Status
Not open for further replies.
dwarfkicker said:
Plus it would be a good chance for Guts and Griffith to at least exchange glances before Guts departs for Elfhelm.
If it happens so what tells you that they will definatelly do depart.

Freddy C said:
man, this places moves on too fast for me lol. i do think that berserk has now moved really far from what it was, in fact it's almost a totally different world, sure some things are the same, but there has been just so many new stuff.

i hate the little kid in the group, i personally don't like comedy in berserk, which is what the kid and the fairy provides, just doesn't fit in with the atmosphere of the manga IMO.

ALL i hope is this stays human, not have like an all out monster onslaught, which would be crap, the reason why gatz amazes his commrades is because he is a human, though that has yet to be established, but killing 100 people in that forest wouldn't have given readers the wow factor if he was some supernatural monster guy.

i also use to think berserk can't get bad at all, but now, thinking about the title and this armour that gatz' got, im thinking this will be going down the path of all monsters... i'll wait and see.
Hence the discussion with Skullknight. ;)
BERSERK's new chapters have definatelly changed the balance with magic respect the situation in Takanodan but other than this I don't see any further change...
 

Rakshas

Be quiet... You are already dead...
The balance of power was so unfair... Miura needed to inclue magical as an " Help " to have a chance against GH... So, it was sure they'll be some news character ( Schierke, Flora ) ... For the " comic " side, it permitt to Miura, to have a more complete mangas, which will set with every readers. By the way, isn't Puck the best ???? Huh !!! '(-_-)'
 
Woland said:
Thanks.

Hot Damn.
Makes me wonder if anyone there is going to recognize Guts as the Hawks' Raider Commander
I hope so, he hasn't been refered to as a hawk for a long time, it would be interesting if someone can appreciate him for his efforts more tied to the physical world rather than astral.... not that he would care.

Vampire_Hunter_Bob said:
Probley a lot, seeing how there more then likely going to start fighting them soon.
They are probably all pretty pissed at the Kushan, but i'm more curious to what the relationship between Midland and Tudor (among other countrys) is going to be like, and more importantly both countrys opinions on the new Hawks army.

I'm sure most of Midland would still be grateful for Griffiths efforts in the past, though there would have to be those that would still remember the king ordering Midlands other armies to kill the remaining Hawks causing some skepticism, not to mention the new freaky arse looking members of the Hawks that stand out.

Goddamn, is this chapter going to be great! ;D
 

Aquedesin

See you soon my dear...
What would really rocks is that griffith and guts see each others and that the remaining of the news guts band realize what is the relationship. The expression on their faces would be priceless.
 
Olivier Hague said:
He doesn't even know _his name_. And chances are few people do. Griffith's name is famous. His (former) men's names aren't.

Hmmm so far this is your only reason that I am convinced...


Anyway you are absolute on this board... No point arguing with you ya? Especially over such an small issue because sooner or later Serp, Isidro will know ;)



But then again it is really a pity for Guts to reply "I dont remember..." *Sigh*
 

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Freddy C said:
berserk has now moved really far from what it was, in fact it's almost a totally different world
Well... it is. You must have missed Ep.179-204 and jumped straight into Ganishka territory. The transition between BLOODY GUTZZ BERZERKAR narrative (Revenge: v.1-3 and the various arcs within v.13-20) and the current storyline (Millennium Falcon: v.21-XX) has been explained and justified. I for one, love it, and think it shows Miura's maturity in style.

Sparnage said:
I presumed the Holy iron chains would have done their research a bit better.
They did their research. However, unlike you, the HICKs aren't privy to BERSERK in comic form. They couldn't really follow the Hawks around in an omnicient perspective, like we lucky readers can. From a typical Midlander's perspective, The Hawks were hunted down and killed for treason. Of course, the king was never content with the lack of evidence but... I'm digressing. My point is, put yourself in their shoes.

PS: Smith VS The Hague? Wow.
 
I get the feeling we're in for a big battle, followed by a heavy emphasis on story progression. Unless of course Guts and co. use the battle as a chance to sneak onto a boat and head for elfhelm.

Just trying to get the topic back on track.
 
I

Italian_demon

Guest
dwarfkicker said:
I get the feeling we're in for a big battle, followed by a heavy emphasis on story progression.  Unless of course Guts and co. use the battle as a chance to sneak onto a boat and head for elfhelm.

Just trying to get the topic back on track.
I'm not sure if you mean that we're gonna watch a big battle, but my feeling is that now we're gonna through a very interesting moment:
1) we're soon gonna see what happened to Griffit's army at Ganiska castle....... (i can't wait to see the "tool" that Ganiska has intent to use against Griffit!)
2) Guts and the others arriving to the city, i think that for now GUTS is not meant for new fights for at least some episodes, but it will be interesting to see how his body react to the previews fights damages, and what the Moon Child has intention to do... (spy them or show off again?) etc.
 
Italian_demon said:
(spy them or show off again?) etc.

Guts will be the one showing off ;D



Btw I just wanna mention this before i put a complete stop to it...
Perhap Isidro and Serp have no idea that Guts is the raider commander, but then how am Schierke? I am quite sure she might have some clues because Flora had mentioned to her that Griffith was the culprit who branded him (That is assuming if both of them knew what it take to brand someone, which is to sarcrifice someone who is close to the chosen one) This alone i cant really say if she even know if Guts is the raider commander, but i am rather sure she suspect Guts as one of the member of the old hawk


This is my personal opinion and i know that it will give a tons of excuses for the flamer out here to vent their anger at me, go ahead because I will be dropping this "Who else in Guts band knew that he was the raider" topic...


Go ahead now Guys 8)
 
Vritanis is more or less the beginning of a small era, before the action begins I expect the story to open up further and develop for at least a chapter or 2 before we see action take place.
If I had to guess where the action was going to take place here though, it would probably be when Guts comes across some of them new freaky Hawk boys!

Walter said:
They did their research. However, unlike you, the HICKs aren't privy to BERSERK in comic form. They couldn't really follow the Hawks around in an omnicient perspective, like we lucky readers can. From a typical Midlander's perspective, The Hawks were hunted down and killed for treason.  Of course, the king was never content with the lack of evidence but... I'm digressing.  My point is, put yourself in their shoes.
Yeah that makes more sense. I was a bit thrown off from that part where the the Holy iron chains mentioned something about a dark hawk after they come across the remains of the Hawk band after the Eclipse.
 
Smith said:
Perhap Isidro and Serp have no idea that Guts is the raider commander, but then how am Schierke? I am quite sure she might have some clues because Flora had mentioned to her that Griffith was the culprit who branded him
She said that the Falcon was the one who branded him.
 
Olivier Hague said:
She said that the Falcon was the one who branded him.
but wasn't shierke the one who saw griffith when locus joined him and said something to the degree of "he's the black hawk pretending to be the white hawk"?

i think if anyone could put 2 and 2 together itd be shierke, it'll prolly hit her sooner or later

and i dunno why you people hate ishidoro so much :(  him and puck's comic relief is hilarious imho

today is the chapter release right?

is it scantilated? or is it just scanned and translated somewhere else? o_O

and does SK.net have an mirc channel?
 
Just wait, you already found the right place, it's this thread. The scans will be linked here, and the Translation will follow soon after in the appropriate thread in the translation section.
 

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...
menucechild said:
today is the chapter release right?

is it scantilated? or is it just scanned and translated somewhere else? o_O

and does SK.net have an mirc channel?
Would you like me to shoot you now or wait till I get home?

I think we need some kind of quiz to make new members fill out before they're allowed to post...
1.) The pourpose of Skullknight.net is...
a. to provide scanslations
b. to provide information and a place for discusion
c. another answer
d. yet another answer

and of course, anyone who answers "a" should be auto-banned or at least forced to start over from scratch :D or something like that anyways


anyways... looks like a good chapter... from what Hague said, the city is quieter then I'd expected (which was being under siege or something). I wonder how they'll handle the boat-getting.
Shirke: "Hey, we need a boat to go to this island you can't see at these coordinates"
maybe they'll just settle on a rowboat...
 
menucechild said:
but wasn't shierke the one who saw griffith when locus joined him and said something to the degree of "he's the black hawk pretending to be the white hawk"?
Shielke saw Griffith but she doesn't know his name. She only knows that he is the hawk of light...that doesn't mean that she knows that he is Griffith, the excommander of the Hawks'.

menucechild said:
i think if anyone could put 2 and 2 together itd be shierke, it'll prolly hit her sooner or later
Perhaps
 

Bakou

I RIDE a llama!
Well no luck finding the chapter.. yet at least (but it's already long due)...

Hopefully it shows up or saiyajin steps in ><
 

DarkBlademaster

Jesus cries when he looks at me.
Majin Tenshi said:
Would you like me to shoot you now or wait till I get home?

I think we need some kind of quiz to make new members fill out before they're allowed to post...
1.) The pourpose of Skullknight.net is...
a. to provide scanslations
b. to provide information and a place for discusion
c. another answer
d. yet another answer

and of course, anyone who answers "a" should be auto-banned or at least forced to start over from scratch :D  or something like that anyways
And have them watch this introductory video. Then quiz them on it afterwords. Im serious.

[flash=200,200]http://www.hentaigroup.com/images/forum/Posting.swf[/flash]
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom