Episode 244

Status
Not open for further replies.
Informative chapter.
It seems as the story approached the Millenium Falcon era has happened the story has become much more knowledge based.
Things like the second Eclipse being explained with much more depth, when Guts and the rest meet Flora and fundamentally learn how the spiritual world works, and bringing in more info of whats happening in the world around the main characters.

tokken_brz said:
Man, today im feelling like it´s my Birthday !!!!

Berserk 244 finally out !!! Great thanks Orochimaru !. Sayajin if u can find another scans in better resolution like ever, we´ll be happy too =,D  
This one was my first birthday´s gift ...

the second was...
"Should I delete my account in this place as you go on some people around here ganging up flaming against "xechnao"?
Well it will most propably happen very soon if you go on like this"[\i]

Like Mr. Garrison used to say..
Drugs are baad,.. n´kay?

It was Mr. Mackey >:( :p

tokken_brz said:
It´s just a ghost, attracted by ....

THE BRAND OF SACRIFICE !!!

;D  Sorry, im just excited with this idea for next chapter

Yeah I pretty much figured that from the start, but it is still none the less a very interesting thought to consider when mentioned. And mostly, who ever said it was a ghost anyway.. it's just a figure, from what I can tell.

Yab

real bad ass
I think its not the 1st time they meet a ghost right?
The problem is that it appears in daylight.
That must have somethin do with the changin chao world

I

Italian_demon

Yab said:
I think its not the 1st time they meet a ghost right?
The problem is that it appears in daylight.
That must have somethin do with the changin chao world

If you refer to a "ghost" as the Ghouls that each night were used to visit Guts, i think you's wrong.
This spirit have a weird shape that makes him mysterious and interesting, i don't think Miura put it there just to make a casual meeting!
We're gonna see an interesting meeting that will give some revelations in my opinion..... for now i can't think to any logical a clear hint that allows us to intuit what is it and why it's there!
But my instinct says it won?t be a dangerous meeting!

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
Italian_demon said:
If you refer to a "ghost" as the Ghouls that each night were used to visit Guts, i think you's wrong.
This spirit have a weird shape that makes him mysterious and interesting, i don't think Miura put it there just to make a casual meeting!
We're gonna see an interesting meeting that will give some revelations in my opinion..... for now i can't think to any logical a clear hint that allows us to intuit what is it and why it's there!
But my instinct says it won?t be a dangerous meeting!
I do believe you may be right... everything here in Berserk has been pretty aggresive looking, and about 99% of the time, its been there to kill gut's and Co. I cant remember any other time something that looks harmless actually being a threat. :-*

Guil-BANNED! said:
As for the current speculation, I really doubt the silhouette is the one of that child; but who knows?

Guil

Certainly not his, to correct your typo, but perhaps of something he has magically made

So putting together the board now the current speculations are:

The kid's from the PS2 trailer game magic thing [Nomad]
Gut's mother spirit* [Majin Tenshi]
A ghost attracted by the brand [tokken_brz]
Diva's magic thing [DemonX]
A new wizard's magic thing [me]
An anomaly of the merge of the two worlds [me & Yab]
Rakshas [Tarnaak]

*a joke obviously

;D

Lliugusamui

around the corner
xechnao said:
Certainly not his, to correct your typo, but perhaps of something he has magically made

*a joke obviously

;D
There was nothing wrong with my typo though I admit it was willingly evasive... anyway i shut up my mouth now.

Guil

Guil-BANNED! said:
There was nothing wrong with my typo though I admit it was willingly evasive... anyway i shut up my mouth now.

Guil

What you said it meant that the silhouette was the child himself
The speculation was that the silhouette was something that the child made (eg like the golemns made by Flora in a certain sense) I guess
And hey, no big deal ;)

Kart

Resident /b/tard
Holy fuck is all I can say, this has been the best chaptor in ages, it shows so much of the characters personalities.

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
How long do you think it's going to be before Farnese and Guts have "the talk" about his past? =)

She has all the information, and plenty to stick it together with. Heck, if she and Schierke got together and had a chat about what they knew, they'd know as much as we do.

Then there's also the chance that Ex-Hawks members could recognize good ole' Captain Guts, it seems likely at least some of them would enlist with other armies. But maybe they all died since deserting the team? Karmality. ^_^

In any case, it's going to be interesting to see Guts have to deal with his past like this. Maybe we should look to Guts when we wonder why Skully hasn't shared his story yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom