Episode 245

Herald of Yama

"It is pure Potential"
Just barely.

Its either a threat or an enigma, that's pretty much certain: after all, isn't everything new and unusal since the worlds started merging either a "threat" or "enigma"? ;)

I have this strange notion that it is something being summoned from the astral plane and that noose is someone's way of keeping it controlled and in the physical realm. Either way I'm still going to be freaked by every panel featuring Mr. matchstickman. Especially the eerie light emanating from it.

very different i have to say and nice art work there.

i personally think this chapter will leave us more frustrated because this may end on a cliff hanger just creating more questions than answers.

something fishy's going on. very claustraphobic (sp?) and walls from either side looks like a symbolism of enemies closing in on the gang....

I was curious to something;

It is possible that the matchstick figure is not a dead being from the astral world but rather something related to a magic user, if that is the case then prehaps a new sorcerer is yet to come into the story.

I'm not sure if the story the new Berserk game will go up to the current chapters, but if they did I cant help but wonder if it has something to do with the new magic user in the Berserk game clip. This is probably a long shot though and the character in the trailer may very well not appear in the Manga.

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...
Nah, thats not te case. Remember how we didn't see many trees on their way in? Well, what do you think they burn to cook food. The nearby grass of course... and what kind of "grass" is that?

DarkBlademaster

Jesus cries when he looks at me.
Majin Tenshi said:
Nah, thats not te case.  Remember how we didn't see many trees on their way in?  Well, what do you think they burn to cook food.  The nearby grass of course... and what kind of "grass" is that?

Weed--- what Diva smokes~

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Olivier Hague said:
'Looks like Sonja and Mule both appear in this episode...

Well, there's a possible explanation for Matchstick man. Oh, and...

SCHIERKE & ISIDRO VS. SONJA & MULE!

Teehee.

Lliugusamui

around the corner
Mule is not a fool. I really don't think he would attack Isidro straight away. Perhaps Schierke will want to show her new "friends" to Guts at the inn. That may be an option...

Guil

Happy to hear about Sonja and Mule. There's quite a few characters in Griffith's group that I like and wouldn't mind seeing more of them.

Smith said:
WEE!!!!!! Which mean Griffith might be somewhere near!!!!

With so many armies from all over the Berserkverse, what are the chances Griffith will resist a dramatic entrance? His arrival would certainly stir up things.

Maybe my speculation of Guts meeting/seeing/whatever with Griffith might not be too far off ;)

Miurafan, what's the pic from that you're using for your avatar?

I had almost forgotten about those two characters...interested in seeing how they'll interact with Guts' party.

If there's ever going to be some faceoff, Serpico/Farnese would seem to be more equivilant to Mule/Sonja than Schierke/Isidro. Kind of irrelevent at this point, though.

dwarfkicker said:
Maybe my speculation of Guts meeting/seeing/whatever with Griffith might not be too far off ;)

Miurafan, what's the pic from that you're using for your avatar?

As much as I'd love to see Griffith enter the story again soon, I'm not holding my breath. And if it does happen and he and Guts meet, I hope Guts will have the good sense to just let him be for now. After the last chapter, Guts knows he can't control that armor and there are too many innocent bystanders milling about, not to mention his own people.

The pic in the avi Dark Schneider, my most favorite guilty pleasure. ;) It's from the latest issue of Ultra Jump, so it would seem Hagiwara has not forgotten this series after all. Yay!

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
Smith said:
Foresight?

Yeah, something like that. From what I remember she has some psychic powers, but I'm pretty sure she's still got a few other tricks up her sleeve. Glad to see Miura's bringing these characters back after so long.

Top Bottom