Episode 247

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Bakou, I must give you kudos, you break speed records every fucking week with the new chapter! I mean, it's Thursday night to me still for Christ's sake.

Anyway, thanks man.

Oh, and that was the most surreally awesome chapter ever.

SUPER PIRATE FLYING KICK!!!

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
CaiptainBerzook.jpg

Best. New. Character. Ever.​

Awesome introduction too! He literally swang in on a rope!!!

"Griffith No More!" said:
Best. New. Character. Ever.

I think he is called "Zubari" the Pirate by Sonja. But anyway I must agree is Big Jump was pretty impressive! :eek:

And he seems to have a big sword hidden in his back!

IgnusDei

mmh-hmm good.
nope.it's a regular saber attached to his belt.

I'd like to celebrate this new chapter by saying:

YAAAARRRRRRRRRR

ah, that felt good.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
asmer said:
So maybe it's not even a really big sword! :-[

Probably not, as IgnusDei said, it just looks like a regular pirate saber. Anyway, it's true that he eerily looks like the (ex-)Midland King.

I wonder if the kids will be able to take care of all the pirates before Guts and the others arrive in the next episode.

Nosferatu

BERSERK
Aazealh said:
Probably not, as IgnusDei said, it just looks like a regular pirate saber. Anyway, it's true that he eerily looks like the (ex-)Midland King.

I wonder if the kids will be able to take care of all the pirates before Guts and the others arrive in the next episode.

They could be brothers, or blood related at the least. I can't view the rest of the episode, so I will wait for someone to host it or not.

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
Nosferatu said:
He looks a little like Charlotte's father.

Actually it is her dad! Dun dun dun.
He's secretly leading a anti-griffith pirate campaign by kidnapping Kushan kids and forcing them to make a giant catapult. So that way he can catapult him self back into his thrown. Thus being king again.

puella

Berserk forever
YA says there will be an appendix of the trading cards game, Guts, which is a new work of Miura in the next issue.

kimchan

"Should I be overcome by the vapors?
Isidro actually drew some blood for once! Mule actually *did* show up and (sort of) saved the day. I wonder what could be next, considering we've got pirates now.

Wow Everyone for the scans!!!

Is Guts going to save the day..?!!!! :eek:

Maybe Griffith is coming too and all of them met together at one place!!!??? OMG

Anyway back to the real world... The pirates leader look as if he got some skills... But how many blows can he stand from Guts? (He will be pretty good if he can withstand 3... but who knows maybe eventually Serpico will be the one fighting him :p)

Top Bottom