Episode 250

Title: ヴァンディミオン - Vandimion [Chapter of Falconia]

05v03.jpg

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
She might be training Farnese, although what the apple will be used for in the training is hard to see at the moment ;D. That's the first thing that came to my mind, though.

She's training Farnese how to make apples put beautiful young women to sleep...the only drawback is that a kiss from a prince can break the spell.

D

darkbane

Rhombaad said:
She might be training Farnese, although what the apple will be used for in the training is hard to see at the moment ;D. That's the first thing that came to my mind, though.

Right bubble: To people not accustomed to touching spirits, this may seem like a common apple...

Left bubble: ...but to magic-users, it can be recognized as an eminent spirit that controls human indigestion.

In all seriousness, I can't even begin to guess what she's on about. When do we get a chapter title?

千年帝国の鷹篇 鷹都の章 ヴァンディミオン
Millennium Falcon Part
Chapter of Falconia
Vandymion(sp?)

It's the name of Farnazze's family. looks like Farnazze's dad might play a role in this part.

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
Well I guess that means the Chapter of Falconia isn't over yet...oh well, it sounds interesting. Thanks Saiki ;D.

D

darkbane

Saiki said:
千年帝国の鷹篇 鷹都の章 ヴァンディミオン
Millennium Falcon Part
Chapter of Falconia
Vandymion(sp?)

It's the name of Farnazze's family. looks like Farnazze's dad might play a role in this part.

Thanks Saiki.

Maybe it's related to Azan, he should have some news for Farnese from her family. She probably was disowned 8)

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
The chapter isn't over yet (obviously), would have been a bit short and abrupt to end it now anyway. I wonder where this information came from though, as it had spread on Japanese fan sites.

Saiki said:
Vandymion(sp?)

Correct spelling might be "Vandimion" I think, not sure though.

As usual, the preview doesn't tell us much, but we may learn more about what the Holy See is planning to do concerning Griffith and the Kushan invasion.

D

darkbane

Aazealh said:
I wonder where the "rumor" came from though, as it had spread on Japanese fan sites.

I don't know anything about Japanese language, obviously, but on ya.com it said 新章スタート for ep 250, so maybe that's why? Babelfish tells me this means "new chapter start", though I don't know if that's very accurate or not.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
darkbane said:
I don't know anything about Japanese language, obviously, but on ya.com it said 新章スタート for ep 250, so maybe that's why?

Uhh yeah, now that you mention it, I'm pretty sure that's what my wife had told me 10 days ago when I asked the exact same question, while I had seen it on the site already (I need vacations ¬_¬). Guess I'm going to be yelled at tonight. :p

puella

Berserk forever
darkbane said:
I don't know anything about Japanese language, obviously, but on ya.com it said 新章スタート for ep 250, so maybe that's why? Babelfish tells me this means "new chapter start", though I don't know if that's very accurate or not.

I don't think it's because of Babelfish. It's from YA's announcement. I checked several Japanese sites where it was said like that. I guess it's because YA announcement confused us, Japanese people included. It might mean "upcoming thing" or "we are getting into the new chapter" but we took it as an info about the episode 250.
Maybe they should have added such important two words "so soon" at the end of the announcement "New chapter starts!", not to confuse millions of readers. :p

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!
Thanks, Tarnaak!

Glad to see more Berserk, even if it's obscure. Now I have a reason to come back to SK.net =Þ

puella

Berserk forever
I checked some source now. The webmaster showed an unpleasant feeling about the YA's announcement saying " Falconia continues. There's no new chapter in this episode.This kind of thing happened before though I wouldn't say it's too much...".

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
I thought something about the whole, "The Falconia chapter is ending" thing was a little fishy considering we never actually got to see any "Falconia." ;D

D

darkbane

"Griffith No More!" said:
I thought something about the whole, "The Falconia chapter is ending" thing was a little fishy considering we never actually got to see any "Falconia." ;D

Lol. I always thought that "Falconia" is the realization of Griffith's dream, his own kingdom within his hands. And everything that's going on in the background (i.e. neo-hawks) would then be part of the creation of Falconia, right? I think if you look at it that way, then we've been seeing Falconia for some time now, although not in its advanced form. ;)

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
darkbane said:
I always thought that "Falconia" is the realization of Griffith's dream, his own kingdom within his hands.

As far as I know, Falconia's supposed to be a city (city of the Falcon). And the way I take it, it'll be the capital of Griffith's future Kingdom. Whether he will rename Wyndham or Vritannis or whatever, I don't know.

Anyway, here's breaking news about the preview:

Preview250.jpg

BiQ_

" ... "
I will suggest the outrageously unbelievable possibility that the apple is, in fact, perfectly normal apple with no gimmicks involved. If darkbane's prediction about Azan appearing to tell the Guts&co. news about Farnese's family proves to be correct, then it might be that Schierke is offering the apple to him.

...and whatever it is, a new episode of Berserk is always good. :D Especially after a pause like this. Regardless when the new Chapter begins or not.

Headless_Death

u/QuartetGhent
Happy to see that the next episode will be Friday.

If the chapter of Falconia is ending soon, does that mean that Griffith will soon establish it.

I am curious to see how much will be revealed to Farnese, and whether or not she will soon know the truth about Serpico.

Headless Death said:
If the chapter of Falconia is ending soon, does that mean that Griffith will soon establish it.

In my very humble opinion, as I'm surely not a reliable source of information, the chapter will only end once Griffith becomes the king and the "Falconia" is establish...

I think this will be a long chapter... like the previous chapter of the Record of the Holy Evil War... It last about 6 volumes.

Top Bottom