Episode 255

puella

Popopopopopopopo!
The direct meaning of the title is "spaces between the pillars in a row".
So how about "between the pillars in a row"?

I personally assume that 'the dark shadow' hides or appears between the pillars at the place.
 

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Smith said:
she is from Japan of course duhz...
Well, she's from Korea actually.

Smith said:
Anyway nice preview so the new episode is release next friday?
Yes, on April, 22.

Looks like they compensated from the missed preview and the recent late ones (on wednesday) this time.
 
puella said:
I personally assume that 'the dark shadow' hides or appears between the pillars at the place.
Said like this, reminded me of the horrors of the shadow, we haven't seen for some time.
Maybe the house's walls are haunted, who knows. Maybe the talizmans' powers hasve gotten weaker.
Or perhaps Schierke's arcane doings will have to do something with those pillar spaces.
 

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!
Damn it. Gotta see the bloody immigration chaps on the 22nd. Screw it, I'll skip the interview and wait for scans to come along! Harc0re >:(

Cheers for the promt preview posting ;)
 

Griffith

My posts are better.
Uriel said:
Damn it. Gotta see the bloody immigration chaps on the 22nd. Screw it, I'll skip the interview and wait for scans to come along! Harc0re >:(
I'll save the scans for ya if it means you won't get deported or something, man. =)
 

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
aufond said:
Either way, I would really like to see that gaurd get killed.
He doesn't get killed, if anything the preview tells us that. Can you go away now please?
 

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!
"Griffith No More!" said:
I'll save the scans for ya if it means you won't get deported or something, man. =)
Pfft, nothing serious like that. I just wouldn't be able to work here for another 4 months. No biggie 8)
 

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Im betting on a God Hand appeareance, personally. Slan in the caverns of vol 18, Conrad in the rats of Midland in vol 17. Among the pompous nobles drunk on their "power" ? Perhaps Ubik? Then again, it could just be Azan 8)
 
Walter said:
Im betting on a God Hand appeareance, personally.  Slan in the caverns of vol 18, Conrad in the rats of Midland in vol 17. Among the pompous nobles drunk on their "power" ? Perhaps Ubik?  Then again, it could just be Azan  8)
U know, I also thought just about this while I was thinking about the distinct settings of Enoch village and its peasants against Vandimion's court and its nobles.
Anyway, in the case Miura puts a Godhand appeareance in the story such as Ubik, I find it more impropable for Griffith to come around over there. Not that we know Griffith will be coming for sure, but I was thinking that we would could be seeing him or his forces since Kushans attacked Vritannis.
 

roberto999

The Black Chick of Darkness
Aazealh said:
Could it be the mysterious dark shadow? Maybe the Kushan attack on Vritannis is about to begin, using Daiba's most powerful weapon, unmatched even by the Makara. :eek:
Something or someone is coming, that is sure (or it is already here) and it can fly ( the two lights that Serpico saw last issue)
 
roberto999 said:
Something or someone is coming, that is sure (or it is already here) and it can fly ( the two lights that Serpico saw last issue)
I think those were Evarella and Puck
...unless you were joking 8)
 

Herald of Yama

"It is pure Potential"
For my mistakes, I am duly chastised. :-[

Sorry, I mistook the katakana "su" for a hiragana "ma", my eyes must be getting worse(says the hit-and-run driver :eek:) But if it makes people laugh, even if it is at my own shortcomings, then I'm proud of it.
 
Top Bottom