Episode 257

Not to stick like a sore toe here or anything, but am i missing the rest of the pages in the episode? I only see the 1st page of the royal guy.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Un_Colombiano said:
Not to stick like a sore toe here or anything, but am i missing the rest of the pages in the episode? I only see the 1st page of the royal guy.

There's only the preview available right now, the whole episode hasn't come out yet. It will next Friday (10th).

Akin

MOOO!!!
Walter said:
[comedy gold]
- Vandimion must have a lot of BALLS... to waltz in like that.
- The Kushans are sure going to have a BALL invading Vritannis.
- I hope Guts doesn't smash the nobles' BALL.
[/comedy gold]

Thanks, I'm here all week.
Don't forget about BAWLS. ;D

Vaxillus

The one and only severed head
Akin said:
Don't forget about BAWLS.  ;D
Those will be my friends and I's substitute for alchohol on the night of our HS graduation.

Back on topic...
I hope this isn't right, but it seems to me like that episode will be a break in the fight between Guts and Serp. If my memory serves me right, usually Miura doesn't switch settings inside episodes. We may just get an episode of the nobles chatting it up. If my prediction is correct I'll be disapointed, for as much as I like plot developement, I want to see Serp get pwn'ed.

Mepheiz

Thats a negative, Ghostrider
The beauty of having all the Vandimion's in one basket. Pishacha eats the family, and Farnese finds herself to be ever so slightly in charge of everything. No problem getting a ship now!

scroto

Mmm....You don't say?
Yeah this is about to end real soon.  XD My Inner Nostradamus tells me that the Guts family will reach Elfhelm by 2006 (sarcasm crushes self while asleep!!) Minus ten life points. :p

Gutts has never been one for other's BALLs thank god. I wonder if Farenese will be BALLing her eyes out after one of her father's BALL's is busted.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Smith said:
Anyway just kidding...

Anyway, some information about the episode from YA: Serpico would actually be asking to serve Guts 8), and the next issue (258) would be about the Neo Hawks (Sonja should appear and relate her Vritannis trip), with a color poster depicting them included.

CnC

Ad Oculos
wow... guts being the leader of the new-new band of the hawk would be just as cool as a serpico apostle.

Vaxillus

The one and only severed head
Thanks for the news Aaz!

As for the neohawks, there seems to be some confusion. Unless I'm mistaken, the neohawks are Griffith's new band, not Guts'.

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
If anyone should be laying the smack down around here, it's CnC. Probably not worth it though.

Anyway, Serpico getting with the program, huh? Hopefully for good this time. Regardless, a Hawks episode after this? That should be interesting no matter what, especially considering Sonja's new friend.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
"Griffith No More!" said:
If anyone should be laying the smack down around here, it's CnC. Probably not worth it though.

Uhh yeah, I don't think he needs help about who the Neo Hawks are, guys...

Regardless, a Hawks episode after this? That should be interesting no matter what, especially considering Sonja's new friend.

Yeah, we would finally get to know for sure how far exactly they are from Vritannis, and what they intend to do about the Kushan army there.

CnC

Ad Oculos

hrmm... my avatar seems to be missing. animated gif smackdown not feasible...
Guess I'll hold out for bigger targets like wereallymad...

Aazealh said:
Yeah, we would finally get to know for sure how far exactly they are from Vritannis, and what they intend to do about the Kushan army there.

I'm expecting them to be around the corner.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
CnC said:
hrmm... my avatar seems to be missing. animated gif smackdown not feasible...

Walter is the culprit, I'll put it back online once I get home (and I'll post the episode too, just so you guys know).

Awesome episode anyway guys, Serpico gets to eat gravel, but Guts spares him. He seems pained by the injury he got on his hand in the last episode. After explaining himself and learning than Farnese is in danger, he gets his equipment back from Schierke and decides to lead the band to where she is. Meanwhile, Farnese worries about him and wanders around to find him, just when Magnifico announces to the assembly (next to his father) that she'll wed Roderick. His face is priceless. ;D And in the last panel, we see the familiar on the balcony to the ball room.

Abstraction

Darkness is looking back at you
Hi there skullknight.net. First post, I'm new here, I'm obsessed with Berserk..yada yada...I'll spare you guys all the crap, and just say thanks a million for scanning the new releases for us!

Top Bottom