QUeeN typhonblue said:
Hmm... guess I did.

memento.jpg

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
QUeeN typhonblue said:
Didja make this just for moi?

:-*

Well, it certainly doesn't fit anyone else; tailer-made for ya, baby. ;)

I thought while we peed on the thread we might as well back up the toilet and see what memories flood out.

Griffith

Lithrael said:
Heh.  Just to derail this the rest of the way, now the hip Arabs call exaggerated journalism "the Al-Tesahhief Phenomenon."  I gotta say I was glad to see that guy turned up ok at the end of '03.  It was kinda like seeing Foss again.

Hahaha, derail it? You just saved it I think. ;D

Mizar

Œ©‰Ž•·‚©‰ŽŒ¾‚퉎
Okay, now to try and get this thread back on track, I hope everyone realized I was actually joking with the new title. ^_^; It was just my own guess, based on the fact that princess Charlotte is the latest addition to the new band of the hawks and her place there has yet to be defined.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Mizar said:
Okay, now to try and get this thread back on track, I hope everyone realized I was actually joking with the new title. ^_^;

Not sure about everybody else, but I did take it as a joke, yes. It's still a plausible title though (even if Charlotte is now Queen). :) Ok, the closest guess to the real title gets +3 to his post count. I know, lame reward but whatever. :p

Herald of Yama

"It is pure Potential"
Oh lord, please, PLEASE don't let it be "Monster's Ball" ::)

Billy Bob Thorton takes one step in Casca's direction, and ... >:(

Seriously, though: Report of the Allied Position. Its to the point, accurate(of what Sonja's doing.), and-like most episode titles-very terse.

S

Some Guy

Guardian Angel of Midland
Assassin
Holy War (1)
Hawks Rendezvous
The Neglected Kite

Griffith

Not to "spoil" the fun here, but assuming Sonja reports what she's seen, including Guts himself, directly to Griffith, what do you think his reaction will be?

CnC

Ad Oculos
"Griffith No More!" said:
Not to "spoil" the fun here, but assuming Sonja reports what she's seen, including Guts himself, directly to Griffith, what do you think his reaction will be?

well MY fun was ruined...

I'm going to go on the assumption that we might get some subtle reaction about guts, but probably more attention would be given to the witch that travels with him...

Begemot

STOP UNDRESSING ME WITH YOUR EYES!

I was going to destroy the city, and I'd've gotten away with it, too, if it weren't for those meddling kids!"

*Berserk Armor activates*

"And their dog!"

Griffith

CnC said:
well MY fun was ruined...

I'm going to go on the assumption that we might get some subtle reaction about guts, but probably more attention would be given to the witch that travels with him...

Yeah, I feel the same way, but I'm wondering how much he's put together about Schierke and Guts yet (if he doesn't just know everything anyway because he's like, God on Earth); he must be interested in what he's heard about his old friend recently and all those Apostles that didn't come back from Flora's. Considering what's happening to Guts, and the fact that they've seen it before (at least Zodd knows the implications), I'm sure Griffith wouldn't want Guts and his powerful new friend to reach the powers that be at Elfhelm. He's grown dangerous enough as it is.

So I'm curious to see if he's going to ditch his laissez-faire attitude towards Guts and acknowledge him and his followers as threats, enemies, and official targets of the Hawks.

Should be good.

CnC

Ad Oculos
Yeah, I feel the same way, but I'm wondering how much he's put together about Schierke and Guts yet (if he doesn't just know everything anyway because he's like, God on Earth); he must be interested in what he's heard about his old friend recently and all those Apostles that didn't come back from Flora's. Considering what's happening to Guts, and the fact that they've seen it before (at least Zodd knows the implications), I'm sure Griffith wouldn't want Guts and his powerful new friend to reach the powers that be at Elfhelm. He's grown dangerous enough as it is.

So I'm curious to see if he's going to ditch his laissez-faire attitude towards Guts and acknowledge him and his followers as threats, enemies, and official targets of the Hawks.

Should be good.

As far as how much Griffith knows being "god on earth" and all, I would hope he has knowledge of the grand movements of causality, but as far as all the intricate details he's blurry. If he was completely omnipotent it could be boring as a character.
But Sonja has seen both Shreike and Guts and knows they're in the city. And, no doubt, Zodd and the scarred Grunbeld know the extent of Guts new power.
As far as getting some form of acknowledgement of Guts as a threat, again, more likely the witch would get the attention.
I like this angle, as Guts failed to protect his previous "family" from Griffith. This could be a kind of redemption.
Then, maybe, we can see some kind of acknowledgement of threat.

Mizar

Œ©‰Ž•·‚©‰ŽŒ¾‚퉎
I doubt Sonja will even mention the presence of Schierke (and the others) to Griffith. She seems to like Schierke quite a bit and I don't think she wants to put her in any more danger by making her into a potential target. But who knows?

creampuff_war

haven't you already paid enough for your life?
Does Griffith know for sure that Flora had an apprentice?

Considering the concentration of apostle soldiers he sent to kill the witch, he saw her power as a major threat.

Guts and crew escaped pretty easily. I mean, the apostle soldiers could have gotten by that magic fire wall quick enough to chase after Guts if need be.

Whatever "report" Griffith gets, there should be something said, maybe from Zodd, Grunbeld, etc, about Guts' berserk armor.

I wonder if Griffith or the Godhand even know about the berserk armor?

CnC

Ad Oculos
Mizar said:
I doubt Sonja will even mention the presence of Schierke (and the others) to Griffith. She seems to like Schierke quite a bit and I don't think she wants to put her in any more danger by making her into a potential target. But who knows?

Thats possible. Assuming Sonja's still mad about Charlotte.

creampuff_war said:
Does Griffith know for sure that Flora had an apprentice?

Assuming Sonja tells her...

creampuff_war said:
Guts and crew escaped pretty easily. I mean, the apostle soldiers could have gotten by that magic fire wall quick enough to chase after Guts if need be.

You're overanalysing... they got away. Next

creampuff_war said:
I wonder if Griffith or the Godhand even know about the berserk armor?

God Hand:
Assuming they met Skullknight with it on, they must know about it.
Griffith:
could have been informed by anyone who went to Flora's

Griffith

creampuff_war said:

Apparently not.

Top Bottom