Episode 260

Episode 260: 乱入 - Intrusion

05v16.jpg

jjmai

Where the hell am I?
Gut's right eye just seem like wasted real estate there.
Wouldn't it be cool if some special power/spirit/monster just reside in there? (Kinda like Ge Ge Ge no Onitaro or something....)

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Cool preview. I'm with Griffith, they got into his head, but little did they know that this was their last error! The Lawnmower Man 3: The Beast surges. :void:

asmer said:
it may already have been said before, but on http://www.s-book.com/ is stated that Volume 29 will be released in Japan on 29th September 2005! :guts:

Hmm yeah, great news. :schierke:

Aazealh said:
By the way, Vol. 29 will be released on September 29, 2005.

CnC

Ad Oculos
great googaly-moogaly! his power level is going through the roof!!! :troll:

SaiyajinNoOuji said:
Personally, I think he looks a little goofy right there. :troll:

If you were using all your will-power not to go completely apeshit on somebody, what would _your_ face look like?
-"Like I'm holding in the biggest crap of my life?"
-pretty much

IgnusDei

mmh-hmm good.
without the bangs he'd kinda look like Sting...

no wait, it's just that he has a similar hairline to the man. neermind.

Opie

The Sex Icon
To be fair his face has never been drawn so long either, its like the picture was streched out compared to the past art. It's not bad mind you, just a little odd.

I'd have to say he does look a bit odd in that picture. I actually think its his mouth. Its not how its drawn, its just the fact that it looks like he's sucking in his lip.

Eternal Struggler

Sad but true
Actually he does look a bit weird but I'm sure that's just the ANGER( :chomp:) building up. Anyways, I know I won't be disappointed with the episode. Can't wait to see the fight!

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
In my own arbitrary over-analysis of this single panel or partial panel I have also come to conclusion that Guts’ face appears long and gaunt; moreso, than in some previous panels. Further analysis tells me this same drawing by Miura doesn’t previously appear anywhere in the manga, just as all previous of drawings of Guts in the manga don’t appear to appear in this image.

Pretty deep huh? :carcus:

Nope, not retarded at all. :troll:

Now, is that the face he uses as he is about to skewer the tiger, as he is skewering the tiger, or right after he skewers the tiger?   Either way, the nobles' reaction will be priceless :beast:.

I wonder if the others will soon learn the tale of Guts the Hawk Raider Commander. Or if the entire port city will learn that the Black Swordsman has come to party.

CnC

Ad Oculos
"Griffith No More!" said:
In my own arbitrary over-analysis of this single panel or partial panel I have also come to conclusion that Guts’ face appears long and gaunt; moreso, than in some previous panels. Further analysis tells me this same drawing by Miura doesn’t previously appear anywhere in the manga, just as all previous of drawings of Guts in the manga don’t appear to appear in this image.

...ahh...funny :SK:

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
"Griffith No More!" said:

To be honest, the single reason I kept clicking on this thread was to see when Griff no More would post something like this. :serpico:

Guts looks alot like some old movie star from the 80's to me there
Ya know the one from the Masters Of The Universe movie and the Old Punisher movie dang i foget his name i think it might be Raulph London or sumthin bah ill go look it up when im not feelin so lazy
anyone else see it or is it just me

IgnusDei said:
without the bangs he'd kinda look like Sting...

no wait, it's just that he has a similar hairline to the man. neermind.

I think he'd look more like a dark-haired version of this dude.

poodeta said:
Guts looks alot like some old movie star from the 80's to me there
Ya know the one from the Masters Of The Universe movie and the Old Punisher movie dang i foget his name i think it might be Raulph London or sumthin bah ill go look it up when im not feelin so lazy
anyone else see it or is it just me

Miura said in an interview that Guts's face is actually modeled after Rudger Hauer, the psycho android from Blade Runner.

egg of the king

Mort pour Rien
Guts looks pouty. I think this is his "blue steel" pose.
Hopefully, after everything is done, he can start a centre for children who want to learn and read good. I also see him delivering a ugoogalies for his fallen comrades.
:troll:

Top Bottom