Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member

Title: 魔軍襲来 - Attack of the Demon Army

06v12.jpg

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Lightning Rod! :troll:

I must say, that's a nice looking preview, maybe my favorite (that and the beast/makara one from the beach incident).

And Ganishka is making the Ganishka face, so things obviously haven't gone as planned... again.

"Griffith No More!" said:
Lightning Rod! :troll:
After looking at this preview, I think you're on to something. The Dragonslayer wasn't propped up in the last episode, so maybe Guts just jumped deck and hope his slab of iron would take the bolt.

Anyway, we'll find out in a few days what really happened/how Guts scraped by death again. That and what Ganishka's next move is.

In regards to this episode's title, I'm sure it's referring to the land army (led by the elusive land general) making their debut. Hopefully, Griffith makes an appearance in this episode ala the end of episode 191. :griff:

hahahah he really did the Lightning Rod trick

wil guts finnaly take a run for it? or will Ganishka just go away?

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Jhot obs said:
The Dragonslayer wasn't propped up in the last episode, so maybe Guts just jumped deck and hope his slab of iron would take the bolt.

That couldn't be! :guts:

Aazealh said:
He could let the DS absorb the shock so he wouldn't take it himself, that's what I meant. He'd have not to be holding it of course (by thrusting it in the shipwreck he's on for example).

Jhot obs said:
In regards to this episode's title, I'm sure it's referring to the land army (led by the elusive land general) making their debut.

I thought the same when I read it. This episode's going to be quite interesting (no shit, I know).

Wereallmad

I love YaBB 1 Gold!
I gotta confess, when I heard the lightening rod theory, all I could think was "what a load of crap" and there Guts proves me wrong. Seriously, where the fuck did Guts learn physics anyway?

It seem that the survivor's king made it again(or it's what the preview want us to believe)anyway I find the preview really beautiful,from Ganishka's face to the panel with the DS the mood is just perfect! Miura's art are really impressing...

Griffith

Wereallmad said:
I gotta confess, when I heard the lightening rod theory, all I could think was "what a load of crap" and there Guts proves me wrong. Seriously, where the fuck did Guts learn physics anyway?

And just a couple of episodes ago he was using the Dragon Slayer to slow and perfectly control the direction of his freefall; so, he's apparently master of physics with a specialization in aerodynamics. Must be all that sword practice.

Anyway, the lighting rod isn't a slam dunk yet; in spite of our expectations, that shot is totally ambiguous. Anything could be happening.

Like, the DS, acting as a, uhh, conductor for.. electricity... yeah.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Jesus guys, Demon Army?! What if it's not about Ganishka's troops but the Neo Hawks! The kanji are similar as puella pointed out to me just now (it's also a variation of how the trolls were called: "evil horde"). I definitely see this as a strong possibility right now.

"Griffith No More!" said:
Anyway, the lighting rod isn't a slam dunk yet; in spite of our expectations, that shot is totally ambiguous. Anything could be happening.

Yeah, let's not get too confident about it yet. It's still a bit early. Anyway it sounds like Ganishka might actually be distracted by the Hawks and think Guts' dead. Maybe he'll even tell Griffith so: "I just killed that pawn of yours, the man in black armor wielding a huge sword!" :griff:

Griffith

Aazealh said:
Jesus guys, Demon Army?! What if it's not about Ganishka's troops but the Neo Hawks! The kanji are similar as puella pointed out to me just now (it's also a variation of how the trolls were called: "evil horde").

The thought occurred to me too when I saw the title, but I didn't want to get my hopes up. Thanks for getting my hopes up, BTW. =)

Aazealh said:
Yeah, let's not get too confident about it yet. It's still a bit early. Anyway it sounds like Ganishka might actually be distracted by the Hawks and think Guts' dead. Maybe he'll even tell Griffith so: "I killed that pawn of yours, the man in black armor wielding a huge sword!"

An excellent idea. That preview could be the ultimate trick shot with Ganishka reacting to the Hawks' presence rather than Guts.

puella

Berserk forever
Concerning the title, the first two kanji of the title (magun) could refer to Griffith's demon army or to another part of Ganishka's demon army, the one lead by the general on the land Daiba talked about in the episode 243. But what bothers me is the last two kanji (syuurai) which were used for the episode title when the trolls attacked Enoch. If it refers to the attack (invasion) of another part of Ganishka's demon army, then why is the word needed when Vritannis has already been invaded by Daiba's troops? That's why I go for the Neo Hawks.

Akin

MOOO!!!
Aazealh said:
Jesus guys, Demon Army?! What if it's not about Ganishka's troops but the Neo Hawks! The kanji are similar as puella pointed out to me just now (it's also a variation of how the trolls were called: "evil horde"). I definitely see this as a strong possibility right now.
Actually, that was my first thought for some odd reason (the main one being that Ganishka's "marines" already arrived).... in that case, Guts better get his ass out of here (and, say... on that damn boat)... if not, well, it really could be anything at this point.

Edit: of course, army=land, right? and we still haven't seen Ganishka's land army general yet, or his main land forces, so that would be cool too.

Ganishka's or Griffith's army?...We kno it gonna be Griffith's!!! (Mule and Sonja are with the Pontiff wearing all their gear. The Neo Hawks are close by!) The real question is, doesn't anyone care that poor Azan is out there by himself?!?! :guts:

What bothers me is the amount of smoke in the preview, it could also be steam, so the choices are: burnt flesh or Makara stew. :guts:
BTW good call on the L-Rod, Aaz(right_again_), let's just see how Guts pulls it off.

puella

Berserk forever
I got YA's announcement for the next episode.

"Ganishka, the great emperor and an apostle VS a group of flying apostles." It seems that other apostles (Griffith's demon army) really do show up in this episode.

And here's Miura's comment for this issue of YA: "I've been drinking several kinds of juices which I make myself these days".
We can see that Miura takes care of his health. :SK: Cheer up, Miura-san!

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
Sweet preview! I'm glad I only have to wait a day or two to find out what's gonna happen. If this had popped up over the weekend it would have made the wait pretty tough.

Top Bottom