Episode 291

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
Aazealh said:
Anyway, Locus strikes me as particularly menacing on the top panel of page 23. And his words... "The true sun shining over the world." :griff:

Perhaps it will be a black sun over Midland? :guts:

P

Pencil-smith

Ahh. Nothing like a fresh dose of Berserk after a hard day's work.

I love the presentation of Windham on page 3. Just like how it was done in volume 27, only now with decaying corpses in stead of recently deceased ones. Nice work Miura!

Also, poor Sonia. You can almost see the water in her eyes. :judo:

Aazealh said:
Ganishka_throne.jpg

Wow, that's a really sexy picture. It looks like Kali.

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!

*marvels at the burning wasteland that was this thread*

It's like a bonfire of dreams...

Thanks for the scans, greatly appreciated! The episode looks really intriguing, starts of ominously carries on sort of calm and then BAM Locus going all zealot-ish. Can't wait for the translation.

Thanx for the episode Scanbot! That tree-silhouette is little confusing. At first I thought, it was supposed to be dark clouds-black sky because you see the Hawk of Light burst through a few pages later, but after a second look, I have no idea what it's supposed to be. I'm not sold on the multi-arm diety/Slann speculations suggestions either. :judo:

Ninus

The one and only king of pop ..
Boys .. sorry, but you know how much time out between translations?

In this episode, there are so many obscure points by revealing that I do not have the + waiting!

Oh, I also rhyme .. :guts:

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!
Ninus said:
Boys .. sorry, but you know how much time out between translations?

In this episode, there are so many obscure points by revealing that I do not have the + waiting!

Oh, I also rhyme .. :guts:

Regardless of your English capabilities, it's not okay to assume ignorance and ask for translations. Just don't do it, please.

Black_Devil

Punos Rey
Rhombaad said:
Perhaps it will be a black sun over Midland? :guts:

Just wanted to point out that I saw what ya did thar :troll:

Anyways, great episode, was hoping to see some of the peeling away of griffith's facade though, can't wait for the next.

Looks like a slow build up previous to the battle.

In a way it's a bit frustrating to see Griffith taking so much time of the story, because we all know how it's going to end: with him as King of Midland. The only thing I'm unsure about is the fate of Ganishka.

Since reincarnating, Griffith's actions have been kinda unsurprising. I mean, he's absolute and there's no way he can fail. Hell, he doesn't need an army of apostles or anything else than his ungodly powers, and he's just playing around as if he were the same old Griffith. But he's not, which makes his quest to take Midland a farce very predictable to the readers.

But hey, maybe Ganishka slays him and becomes the new villain :ganishka:

berserker88

The Raging Demon
Damn from the description I thought this was gonna be a action packed episode! :miura: Oh well, great dialogue and art made this episode still great. :chomp:

Funkmasta Zeph

Finely made wine since 1840
JK said:
Looks like a slow build up previous to the battle.

In a way it's a bit frustrating to see Griffith taking so much time of the story, because we all know how it's going to end: with him as King of Midland. The only thing I'm unsure about is the fate of Ganishka.

Since reincarnating, Griffith's actions have been kinda unsurprising. I mean, he's absolute and there's no way he can fail. Hell, he doesn't need an army of apostles or anything else than his ungodly powers, and he's just playing around as if he were the same old Griffith. But he's not, which makes his quest to take Midland a farce very predictable to the readers.

But hey, maybe Ganishka slays him and becomes the new villain :ganishka:

Of course its a farce, do you know anything about the anti-christ or what?
This is entirely intentional on Miura's part.

Top Bottom