Episode 292

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
Awesome news! Looks like we won't be seeing Ganishka just yet, as this episode will probably focus on Griffith's strategy for the upcoming battle.

Scorpio

Courtesy of Grail's doodling.
Rhombaad said:
Awesome news! Looks like we won't be seeing Ganishka just yet, as this episode will probably focus on Griffith's strategy for the upcoming battle.

Well, as I recall, that Ganishka craziness is taking place in Wyndham, so the next episode should be the outcome of Ganishka's transformation or at least its process.

Loc_n_lol

Amazed Mule is amazed...
So... when's 293 coming ?

... sorry. :schierke:
great news ! just bought vol 23 in French to make for the lack of Berserk, can't wait for the next episode.

People treat you the way you train them to treat you.

Loc_n_lol said:

great news ! just bought vol 23 in French to make for the lack of Berserk, can't wait for the next episode.

It's good to hear from Miura again and to know Berserk is right around the corner. He didn't have to apologize though. When you give the world something as delicious as Berserk, you really don't need to apologize for much.

So does this mean we're never going to see Ganishka's apostle form? :ganishka:

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Rhombaad said:
Looks like we won't be seeing Ganishka just yet, as this episode will probably focus on Griffith's strategy for the upcoming battle.
Abul-Abbas said:
People, people, Aaz said the episode would begin "IN Wyndham castle," not on the outskirts. If that's true, that could mean it'll focus on the resistance forces, or Ganishka himself.

Loc_n_lol said:

Banned for a week.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Abul-Abbas said:

Who knows. Maybe the fog IS his apostle form. We can't say for sure. There's still a lot we don't know about Ganishka and the Kushans in general. Let's hope we'll learn more about them at some point.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
jackson_hurley said:
maybe Griffith will send some of his men to get the resistance out of Wyndham before the big fight or something?

I think they'll flee the city on their own in the next episode, following the dream's instructions. It's possible that some soldiers will wait for them, to take them to a safe place, but I don't think the troops will come into the city.

jackson_hurley

even the horses are cut in half!
nah i don't think either that a lot of troops would go in the city, mostly maybe a really small group just to indicate where to go or something. Like you said to bring them to safety cause i have a small feeling there might be big damage to the city depending what Ganishka will look like after he comes out of his machine.

I still think that no matter how Ganishka ends up looking in his super-apostle form, Griffith will still be as unshakeable by his presence as ever :)

Black_Devil

Punos Rey
Excellent news about the next episode, though :miura: shouldn't have to apologize for his work,in any case it'll be interested to see what's going on in the castle, and who knows, Ganishka may show up at the end of the episode or something.

Uriel said:
jest

Also confirmed, Berserk will be taking another short break after the next issue of YA.

Miura is propably working on something else these days.
But i fear that my dream of seeing Elfhelm before the end of the year won't come true :judo:

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
Walter said:
People, people, Aaz said the episode would begin "IN Wyndham castle," not on the outskirts. If that's true, that could mean it'll focus on the resistance forces, or Ganishka himself.

Haha, wow, I really spaced out on that one. For some reason I completely forgot that Wyndham is occupied by the Kushans. :ganishka:

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
njashi9 said:
Miura is propably working on something else these days.
But i fear that my dream of seeing Elfhelm before the end of the year won't come true :judo:

Uriel was joking in the post you quoted, nothing of the sort was announced.

Thank god. Ugh, I am seriously itching for this episode. I know most will disagree, but I don't want to see Ganishka just yet. I think another episode or 2 is worth the wait to reveal him. :isidro:

Top Bottom