Episode 303

Griffith

My posts are better.
Oburi said:
Yea but wouldn't everyone rather have Femto go down and have him be more humanized?
Different characters, different contexts. Femto getting beaten down by Skully wouldn't humanize him, it would just make him a lesser monster. It's a win win for Skully either way; whatever happens, I'm only going hold him in higher esteem.

Oburi said:
I'd rather see Femto crawling on the ground with Skully standing there with one foot on his head, even though that not going to happen, I'd still rather see that. We should all be rooting for Skullknight :azan:
That's why it wouldn't be as compelling. :SK:
 
Earlier on in this thread there was the mentioning of the falcon of darkness prophecy. It is indicative that this prophecy has been manifesting ever since the advent of Femto's transmigration. It also seems to me that that prophecy may not at all come into full fruition given the Skull knights recent aggression against the supposed protagonist of that prophecy. I have taken into consideration that such a statement may have been stated far to soon but I could not resist for long. y'see, I have been under the impression that all of the events that have happened have all been construed to transpire in accordance to the beherit apostle's whim. Having said that I think that the God Hand, Femto will not be the individual laying felled beneath the Skull Knight's beherit swordbut instead it may be the "Moonlight Mystery demon child"... S.k: games over my freaky lil'buddy.

After all it can be perceived that the body being used not only is in full control of Femto's ego but that if the body is destroyed he may survive like when Slan's ego took possession of (I might be wrong on what she took control of,sorry) certain creaturely organs, she was struck down by beherit sword but not killed because it really wasn't her body to begin with. I'm thinking Femto can escape death due to somewhat similar circumstances.
 
Judas Priestly said:
Never did see if there was any permanant damage from that experience either. :slan:
I doubt it. She seemed to get a pretty good kick out of it, and it wasn't like Guts damaged her physical body, since she was just manifesting herself using troll entrails (she doesn't even have a physical body at the moment).
 
I was under the impression that Slan's astral form was within the construct of troll entrails. And that despite not being able to maintain a physical construct due to the dragonslayer stab, perhaps it did inflict a wound to her astral body. But who knows when you're dealing with Miura laws of supernature.
 
Even if the Dragon Slayer hurt her astral body, Slan is spiritually so much more powerful than the DS that it didn't do much more than turn her on. Worst case scenario, for her, is Guts left her walking funny for a little while. :slan:
 

Griffith

My posts are better.
Gnihilyn said:
Earlier on in this thread there was the mentioning of the falcon of darkness prophecy. It is indicative that this prophecy has been manifesting ever since the advent of Femto's transmigration.
I'm not sure how an external discussion of the prophecy in this thread is indicative of anything within the story itself.

Gnihilyn said:
It also seems to me that that prophecy may not at all come into full fruition given the Skull knights recent aggression against the supposed protagonist of that prophecy.
Maybe so, perhaps his interference will be enough to cause a chain reaction that could ultimately corrupt the God Hand's brave new world.

Gnihilyn said:
I have taken into consideration that such a statement may have been stated far to soon but I could not resist for long.
No, it's not too soon, it's definitely been part of the discussion.

Gnihilyn said:
y'see, I have been under the impression that all of the events that have happened have all been construed to transpire in accordance to the beherit apostle's whim.
I wouldn't put too much stock in his whims. He desired and was promised a new world, but that world, and even his desire for it, is the God Hand's vision, they're the architects.

Gnihilyn said:
Having said that I think that the God Hand, Femto will not be the individual laying felled beneath the Skull Knight's beherit swordbut instead it may be the "Moonlight Mystery demon child"... S.k: games over my freaky lil'buddy.
I recall a similar theory of yours where Femto was not actually incarnated at all... given the events of this episode in relation to that, I'm not inclined to jump on the bandwagon with you here.

Gnihilyn said:
After all it can be perceived that the body being used not only is in full control of Femto's ego but that if the body is destroyed he may survive like when Slan's ego took possession of (I might be wrong on what she took control of,sorry) certain creaturely organs, she was struck down by beherit sword but not killed because it really wasn't her body to begin with. I'm thinking Femto can escape death due to somewhat similar circumstances.
They were Troll entrails that Slan used, and as yota already said, she was struck by the Dragon Slayer, not the Beherit blade. Those things aside, I am in fact having trouble perceiving what you're saying. These are not somewhat similar circumstances, Femto/Griffith is wholly unique from the others, a God Hand incarnated in the flesh in the physical world, not a mere manifestation or possession, and more or less in control of his body. That being said, anything is possible; for all we know, Femto might transcend the power of sword and Skull Knight's attack could merely separate him from the demon child's spirit, eliminating that vestige of conscience, or vice versa. Though if I had to guess, I wouldn't bet on any of the above scenarios, or much involvement at all from the demon or moonlight child.

Rhombaad said:
I doubt it. She seemed to get a pretty good kick out of it, and it wasn't like Guts damaged her physical body, since she was just manifesting herself using troll entrails (she doesn't even have a physical body at the moment).
Judas Priestly said:
I was under the impression that Slan's astral form was within the construct of troll entrails. And that despite not being able to maintain a physical construct due to the dragonslayer stab, perhaps it did inflict a wound to her astral body. But who knows when you're dealing with Miura laws of supernature.
I think that's the best policy when it comes to many of the vaguer supernatural elements in the series. At the very least though, Guts attack was enough to force Slan away.


P.S. Check out my sig commemorating the coming awesomeness! :badbone:

Episode 304:



P.P.S. Damn, it just made me realize we should have done a poll. :SK:
 

Aazealh

そうはいかぬ
Staff member
Small news, but it's confirmed that Berserk will be present in the next YA issue.



Gnihilyn, this mumbo-jumbo you posted is hardly intelligible at all. Trying to make your sentences as convoluted as possible does not make your posts any better, I assure you.

Gnihilyn said:
It also seems to me that that prophecy may not at all come into full fruition given the Skull knights recent aggression against the supposed protagonist of that prophecy.
Griffith isn't the "supposed" protagonist of the prophecy. He's the one whose advent it prophetizes, and in that regard it has mostly come into fruition already.

Gnihilyn said:
I have taken into consideration that such a statement may have been stated far to soon but I could not resist for long. y'see, I have been under the impression that all of the events that have happened have all been construed to transpire in accordance to the beherit apostle's whim.
Uh, not really... Like Griff said, the Beherit-Apostle was part of a greater plan, one that goes even beyond the God Hand and ties directly to the Idea of Evil (see the episodes "Shadow of Idea").

Gnihilyn said:
After all it can be perceived that the body being used not only is in full control of Femto's ego
The body is in control of Femto's ego? Don't you mean the other way around? Femto being in full control of the body? And even then, it's not completely true. What remains of the child has made Griffith act impulsively in the presence of his parents.

Judas Priestly said:
I was under the impression that Slan's astral form was within the construct of troll entrails. And that despite not being able to maintain a physical construct due to the dragonslayer stab, perhaps it did inflict a wound to her astral body. But who knows when you're dealing with Miura laws of supernature.
Who knows indeed. It might have inflicted lasting damage for all we know, but her reaction to the stab certainly doesn't seem to indicate it. It left Ganishka with a scar, but he and Slan aren't exactly on the same level.

Judas Priestly said:
Gotta admit, I'd like to stab her with my dragonslayer! :slan:
HAR HAR PENIS JOEK.
 
Top Bottom