Episode 303

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
:isidro: :isidro: Holy shit what the FUCK! Skully ex machina?! CHECKMATE. :isidro: :isidro: Too much awesomeness involved in this image to properly conduct my thoughts right now...

This preview is extremely early. It isn't due out for another week.

Loling at the look on Zodd's face. :ganishka:

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Funkmasta Zeph said:
It's mostly the Femto thing I'm freakin' out over.
No doubt that that's the big revelation, but I'm more surprised about this direction Miura's taken. I mean... what's going to happen ... now?

(can't believe there aren't more people online to experience this bombshell right now).

Th3Branded0ne

I'll be back.
Walter said:
He'd look very out of place and alone here. This isn't his time to make a stand, I don't think.

Not so out of place now is he?jk :SK: I wouldn't imagine Skully being there, but the pic just makes it even more suprising :isidro:

EDIT: did skully was already there waiting for them, or arrive on the nick of time. Now what will rakshas do? Attack skully or keep on the stands.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Th3Branded0ne said:
Not so out of place now is he?jk :SK:
It's not the first time I've been wrong, but as you say it's quite a shocking appearance.

EDIT: did skully was already there waiting for them, or arrive on the nick of time. Now what will rakshas do? Attack skully or keep on the stands.
No telling just from this one shot how he got there or when he got there. Doesn't really matter -- he's there, with the Yobimizu no Tsurugi at Femto's throat.

And what exactly could Rakshas do? His demon lord just got taken hostage.

S

smoke

Here was my initial reaction:

"WHAAAaaaat!?!"

And after sitting here pondering for a few minutes, I came up with this conclusion:

"WHAAAaaaat!?!"

Joking aside though, this is an incredibly interesting turn of events. I'd expect to see a frame like that in, say, the final episode of the manga. I mean like, the series' climax. It's pretty mind blowing that these characters are meeting NOW.

I mean, woweeee...

I KNEW SKULLY WAS AROUND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and you all thought I was crazy...

JESUS CHRIST!!!! :isidro: :isidro: :isidro:
I think this calls for an emergency meeting in the chatroom!

Fuck, if this is the last page of the episode I am gonna punch a hole in the goddamn wall. :mozgus:

MOTHER NATURE JUST PISSED HER PANTS!!!
tropic-thunder-20080728005137390_64.jpg

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Proj2501 said:
and you all thought I was crazy...
Well, admittedly there were no clues and your guess was based on the lack of sightings recently. Just goes to show you the GUT is sometimes more reliable than the MIND.

Fuck, if this is the last page of the episode I am gonna punch a hole in the goddamn wall. :mozgus:
Since Griffith's already transformed into Femto (can't believe I'm even typing this statement hahaha) I'm guessing this is later in the ep, if not the second to last panel of it. But hey, I've been wrong before! :troll:

Th3Branded0ne

I'll be back.
Proj2501 said:

Well, hopefully not. I don't see the date for the next episode on it, but also the right corner at the bottom is not seen. Who knows? But I noticed that there's still some pages left if you look at the left page. Or am I just wishing for more pages? :badbone:

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Proj2501 said:
Does anyone notice right behind Skully there's a "dimensional slice"?

Yup. Last minute surprise guest. :badbone:

Anyway, awesome turn of events. Unpredictable and immensely cool. Also, notice how Femto is not attacking Ganishka, but kneeling to touch him. Most likely up to no good. :griffnotevil:

X

Xem

Can't... compute... awesome.... holy.... SHIT!

Will return when I can stop pacing around and gather my thoughts.

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!
My honest to goodness first response was as loud as the type-face is big:

HOLY SHIT, NO WAY!

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Mine was "WHOOOOA!" then a second reaction after a pause, "HOLY SHIT!". Wally was a witness.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Griffith said:
Mine was "WHOOOOA!" then a second reaction after a time, "HOLY SHIT!". Wally was a witness.
So was the chatroom :rakshas:

[Walter] 2:34 pm: hes about to click the link, want to hear his reaction =)
[Walter] 2:34 pm: ill document it
[Oberi] 2:34 pm: lol yes please do
[Th3Branded0ne] 2:34 pm: GREAT
[Aazealh] 2:34 pm: you can't document what's gonna go on his face
[Walter] 2:35 pm: its true
[Walter] 2:35 pm: no webcam
[Aazealh] 2:35 pm: that'd be the best
[Walter] 2:35 pm: "WHHOOOOAAA"
[Proj2501] 2:35 pm: lol record it!
[Proj2501] 2:35 pm: lmao!
[Walter] 2:35 pm: "HOLLLY SHIIIIT"
[Aazealh] 2:35 pm: hahaha
[Oberi] 2:35 pm: lol great

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Oh wow! :ganishka:

Anyway, I have to give kudos to all the Femto believers out there, he has returned to form! Man, what an image, it's got everything. I hope there's an official preview for contrast, shot of Ganishka's nose or something. =)

HOLY SHIT! what a shock!
I can't wait to see what happen just before that!(and what happen next! :carcus:)
Also, what a Fucking amazing drawing, just look at Skully pose! :badbone:

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Johnstantine said:
Could someone please repost the pic? Imageshack is blocked here at work and, man, I would love to see this.

I replaced the link in the original post. That should do.

Johnstantine

Skibbidy Boo Bop
Much obliged, Griffith and Aazealh!

I imagine the next episode will make me climax in my pants no less than 599 times.

X

Xem

Okay, okay.... phew... starting to calm down now. :serpico:

Thoughts: Wow, past emperor, present emperor, and future emperor all in one place! :SK: :ganishka: :griff: Too many chefs in one kitchen, man, that's amazing. Zodd and Rakshas must be crapping their nonexistent pants! It looks like nothin' beats the veteran though, many praises to Skull Knight for showing up. Is he trying to take advantage of this opportunity to kill Femto/Griffith? Sure looks like the highest probability.

I guess this answers a couple of questions for us. Griffith does transform, I was wrong, but not into a giant bird like many thought (thankfully). Also, Griffith is capable of becoming Femto in the material world! I can't help but wonder how and why it happened. Did he become Femto for an exchange with Ganishka, or was it the appearance of Skull Knight with the beherit sword that did it? I'm leaning more towards the appearance of Skull Knight, but that's all just gut feeling.

As to what's happening or going to happen, I can only guess... and pretty wildly.

I wonder if Zodd and Rakshas will get involved? I keep going back and forth on the issue, I mean, they are there and they both are deeply dedicated to protecting Griffith... but man, since he became Femto it's possible he'll handle this on his own. Though if Griffith/Femto is inside Ganishka's mind, as I theorized he might do, maybe he's actually vulnerable at the moment, which would explain why Skull Knight decided to show at this exact moment. In that case Zodd and Rakshas must do something.

Haha, my head's spinning with the possibilities here. If Femto can exist in the material realm, can the rest of the God Hand? Man, this is intense. And we have to wait ~7 more days! I'm not sure if I've been more excited about an episode... well... ever. Good job, Mr. Miura.

Top Bottom