Episode 306

Don't you remember Zondark?
lol i totally forgot about him. yea with him in mind there is no doubt that generally it is possible for an Apostle to make minions out of humans.

I wonder if Miura would bring God-like creatures to the world now, considering that there could be people that believe in their God. I suppose the creatures that appeared now were those that resided in layers less or equal to Ganishka's layer ("the ultimate unknown"), so maybe some demigods are possible (not like Apostles).

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Danat said:
I wonder if Miura would bring God-like creatures to the world now, considering that there could be people that believe in their God. [...] so maybe some demigods are possible (not like Apostles).

Well Schierke said of the Kundalini that it could be considered a god in a polytheistic religion. It's all very subjective and essentially depends on what people want to call the creatures they'll encounter. I think it's safe to say though that the beings we've known to be topping all others so far in the series (the Idea of Evil, the God Hand, the four elemental kings of the world) won't be outranked.

Danat said:
I suppose the creatures that appeared now were those that resided in layers less or equal to Ganishka's layer ("the ultimate unknown")

Ganishka's layer? Ultimate unknown? What are you referring to? What he says in episode 295 is that he reached "the abyss of the evil world". Is that what you mean? I also don't think we should assume that everything between the place he reached and drew power from and the corporeal world has appeared in the world at this point. It's too early for that in my opinion.

I suddenly realized that there is a god in Berserk that controls the fate of every being of every world in Berserk. Even that of the IoE. Do you think that "breaking the fourth wall" is a good idea?

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Judas Priestly said:
I suddenly realized that there is a god in Berserk that controls the fate of every being of every world in Berserk. Even that of the IoE. Do you think that "breaking the fourth wall" is a good idea?

You're asking us if we think Miura is going to introduce himself as God in Berserk? If so, the answer is no. I don't think he will.

KazigluBey

Misanthrōpos
Judas Priestly said:

Given he is the creator of Berserk, you could consider him the "god" metaphorically, but putting himself into the Manga would be the epitome of lame and not something I'd expect from him.

KazigluBey said:
Given he is the creator of Berserk, you could consider him the "god" metaphorically, but putting himself into the Manga would be the epitome of lame and not something I'd expect from him.

I know it's like 'Neverending Story.' :ganishka: This is Miura's life. He dedicates so much time to Berserk that he may perceive it in higher regard than just a story.

Aazealh said:
You're asking us if we think Miura is going to introduce himself as God in Berserk? If so, the answer is no. I don't think he will.

Well, not directly. I would have mixed feelings to a scenario were Guts is going to die, but somehow Miura himself suddenly intervened. But we don't know the extent of the merging of worlds.... I'm just joking if you didn't know already. :ganishka:

Ganishka's layer? Ultimate unknown? What are you referring to?
the "Ultimate unknown" line was in Pontific's (iirc) speach in 301.
- Even that knowledge is mere a child's play compared to the Ultimate Unknown.
I havent compared if translations on this forum match the one I've found for that episode, so maybe it was smth else.
Anyway it was just a reference to how people think about Ganishka ;). I've tried to make some assumptions like if Ganishka is something that people cant even imagine, then every mythical creature that appeared after his explosion resided on more "imaginable" layers, layers closer to reality than the layer that Ganishka supposedly went to right before transformating (what he calls the abyss of the evil world). I'm not saying that everything that was ever imagined has appeared in the world. I'm saying (making assumption) that only creatures that resided on the layers between real world and Ganishka's layer can appear now (though i like to think that all of them will appear). Meaning Idea of Evil still will not appear because if Griffith still had an advantage over Ganishka after his transformation (and Griffith's powers came from IoE) then IoE's layer is even deeper than Ganishka's, otherwise Ganishka would win (or at least would have a chance to win ;)).

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Danat said:
the "Ultimate unknown" line was in Pontific's (iirc) speach in 301.
- Even that knowledge is mere a child's play compared to the Ultimate Unknown.
I havent compared if translations on this forum match the one I've found for that episode, so maybe it was smth else.
Anyway it was just a reference to how people think about Ganishka ;).

Yeah, it's different in our translation. I see what you mean now anyway, though I think you expressed it a bit clumsily in your previous post.

Danat said:
I've tried to make some assumptions like if Ganishka is something that people cant even imagine, then every mythical creature that appeared after his explosion resided on more "imaginable" layers, layers closer to reality than the layer that Ganishka supposedly went to right before transformating (what he calls the abyss of the evil world). I'm not saying that everything that was ever imagined has appeared in the world. I'm saying (making assumption) that only creatures that resided on the layers between real world and Ganishka's layer can appear now (though i like to think that all of them will appear).

A brief summary of what's happening: we only know of 3 worlds (corporeal, astral, ideal). The astral world is composed of a certain number of layers. To the best of our understanding, the astral and corporeal worlds have now merged to a considerable degree (but we still ignore the details, as well as how the ideal world was affected). So now, a lot of astral creatures are roaming around in what used to be the strictly corporeal world, encountering humans as they do.

I think what you mean to say is simply that some creatures dwell "deeper" than others in the astral world, which is true. There are various layers in the astral world corresponding to its depth (e.g. the Interstice). However you seem to be wildly speculating about those layers and how they relate to human imagination, and most importantly to be mixing them up with the 3 distinct worlds of Berserk: corporeal, astral, ideal. I think that's a source of confusion because they're not the same thing at all.

And I don't think you should reduce the astral world merely to imagination either, as it's likely more complicated than that. An obvious example: the rest of the God Hand has apparently come forth along with those fantastical creatures, and they were definitely not created out of thin air.

Danat said:
Meaning Idea of Evil still will not appear because if Griffith still had an advantage over Ganishka after his transformation (and Griffith's powers came from IoE) then IoE's layer is even deeper than Ganishka's, otherwise Ganishka would win (or at least would have a chance to win ;)).

But the extent to which the worlds have merged isn't necessarily related to how "powerful" Ganishka was, nor to how deep he travelled. I don't think that line of reasoning is very pertinent.

Dani

Smile!
Just realised, we're 3 months away from another episode.

Can't say Miura doesn't deserve a break though, these past few episodes have been dizzyingly astonishing.

Would it be right to assume that this episode concludes the current volume and story arc? Would be difficult to believe there would be another part.

I was going o make a few predictions, but at this point, I'd say all bets are off concerning what we think will happen next.

I still think we'll be a year away at the very least before we find out about the possibility of Casca's possible "cure", I guess that's the only thing I'd be hoping to see in the next volume or two. Something tells me though, Guts won't be having much luck with it, I think things will be getting much worse for Guts before things get better.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Dani said:
Would it be right to assume that this episode concludes the current volume and story arc? Would be difficult to believe there would be another part.

It most likely concludes the volume (the last volume with 11 episodes was volume 21). And from Miura's recent comment, we can guess that the chapter of Falconia is soon to be over, but we won't know before we're told. We might get a few more episodes before it happens. As for the Millennium Falcon arc, it's even more uncertain. It could end with Falconia just like it could go on. Time will tell!

Dani said:
I still think we'll be a year away at the very least before we find out about the possibility of Casca's possible "cure", I guess that's the only thing I'd be hoping to see in the next volume or two. Something tells me though, Guts won't be having much luck with it, I think things will be getting much worse for Guts before things get better.

I don't know about that. Things were pretty close to being the worst for Guts in Vritannis. I think now is more of a time for hope and rest. After all they went through, I don't know how Guts could go on if Elfhelm didn't deliver. And from the various hints we got along the way (from the Skull Knight for example), Elfhelm isn't shaping up to be a disappointment.

Dani

Smile!
Aazealh said:
After all they went through, I don't know how Guts could go on if Elfhelm didn't deliver. And from the various hints we got along the way (from the Skull Knight for example), Elfhelm isn't shaping up to be a disappointment.

What I've been thinking is some what related to what the Beast has been foreshadowing, from my angle, the Beast is bidding his time, waiting for the moment when Guts loses control, knowing it's a certainty. I bring this up because I think it might be foreshadowing a personal, upcoming tragedy in Guts life. I'm not saying the beast will do or cause anything, but I'm certain if anything happens the Beast would be more than willing to take advantage.

All the signs are pointing to Elfhelm being a good thing and not disappointing (I'm pretty confident Miura will blow our minds, as usual, especially if recent volumes and episodes are anything to go by) , I certainly agree, but I read the Beast's foreshadowing as Guts own doubts over his future happiness. Even if Casca gets healed (please!) I'm thinking there's going to be something that comes along and ruins things.

All things considered, if Guts and company arrive at Elfhelm and after a bit, it's revealed Casca can be healed, is healed... well that's almost too perfect. Guts seems to have the "family" he's wanted since he tried to return to Taka no Dan at the end of the Golden Age, if Casca is healed, I think Guts would be happy to lay down his sword. I can easily imagine Guts giving up pursuit of Griffith to live with Casca.

If Casca was healed, Guts life would be much more fulfilled.... but that all seems to be just too good. Guts has a long history of having shit haunt him and follow him around disrupting his ideals, desires and general good times.

I keep changing my interpretations of what the Beast has meant and what it foretells. It certainly isn't a fan of Casca, I'm thinking it's this attitude the Beast has towards her, combined with what I think is the inevitability of yet another disaster in Guts' personal life, and additionally, the fact that Guts currently lacks motivation for returning the pain on Griffith, leads me to believe that, even if Casca is healed, cured or has her condition improved at Elfhelm, it will just all turnout pear shaped.

Looking back at what has occurred recently, I agree that Vritannis has been one of Guts' low points and he is currently "rebounding" from it. Maybe then, what I think will happen, will be longer off than I suspect.

I just get this nagging feeling that Guts will be denied true, long lasting happiness, at least up until any such final conclusion to the entire manga is in sight and with Elfhelm so close (dammit, cannot believe I've been waiting these many years for this, I really want to see Casca back in action!) and a potential chance for Guts to be rewarded for the shit he's been through, I just want Guts to be happy, yet I'm expecting the worst (Casca not healing, Casca dying after being healed, Casca rejecting Guts after being healed...=( ).

I think what you mean to say is simply that some creatures dwell "deeper" than others in the astral world, which is true.
yes
I think that's a source of confusion because they're not the same thing at all.
i tend to think a bit different, but nevermind, its not that important.
But the extent to which the worlds have merged isn't necessarily related to how "powerful" Ganishka was, nor to how deep he travelled. I don't think that line of reasoning is very pertinent.
Hmm, I got the exact opposite impression when reading that episode ;). So, you think that Ganishka's transformation didnt play an important role in making the worlds(layers) merge? Could the same thing happen if SK's slash would land on some random Apostle ? ;)

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Dani said:
What I've been thinking is some what related to what the Beast has been foreshadowing, from my angle, the Beast is bidding his time, waiting for the moment when Guts loses control, knowing it's a certainty. I bring this up because I think it might be foreshadowing a personal, upcoming tragedy in Guts life. I'm not saying the beast will do or cause anything, but I'm certain if anything happens the Beast would be more than willing to take advantage.

But what you have to keep in mind is that the Beast of Darkness is a part of Guts' mind. It's not so much waiting for Guts to lose control as trying to gain control. You see what I mean? You shouldn't be treating it like a parasite that is waiting for a moment of weakness, since it embodies what causes the weakness in the first place. And it's also not a reliable character when it comes to prophetizing things. It's extremely biased and not any more knowledgeable than Guts himself.

Dani said:
I read the Beast's foreshadowing as Guts own doubts over his future happiness. Even if Casca gets healed (please!) I'm thinking there's going to be something that comes along and ruins things.

Well I don't doubt that trying times lay ahead. However, this might be the time when Guts will surmount it. Especially if Casca is there to help him in a way or another. Like I've told another member a while ago, Guts losing to the Beast of Darkness isn't any better than him losing to Griffith. Especially if it results in the death of someone close to him.

Dani said:
All things considered, if Guts and company arrive at Elfhelm and after a bit, it's revealed Casca can be healed, is healed... well that's almost too perfect. Guts seems to have the "family" he's wanted since he tried to return to Taka no Dan at the end of the Golden Age, if Casca is healed, I think Guts would be happy to lay down his sword. I can easily imagine Guts giving up pursuit of Griffith to live with Casca.

I don't know about that. His hatred for Griffith is deep. And then there's the problem of the world being changed. Whether Guts wants to or not, he might have to do something. At some point he might just not have the choice anymore.

Dani said:
the fact that Guts currently lacks motivation for returning the pain on Griffith

Guts doesn't lack motivation at all. The Beast of Darkness is proof of that. And the reason it doesn't like Casca or Guts' friends is because they are "distractions" that hold him back from giving in to his dark feelings and losing himself in them.

Dani said:
I just get this nagging feeling that Guts will be denied true, long lasting happiness, at least up until any such final conclusion to the entire manga is in sight and with Elfhelm so close (dammit, cannot believe I've been waiting these many years for this, I really want to see Casca back in action!) and a potential chance for Guts to be rewarded for the shit he's been through, I just want Guts to be happy, yet I'm expecting the worst (Casca not healing, Casca dying after being healed, Casca rejecting Guts after being healed...=(

Well, most of us have been wondering about these things for a long time... In the end it comes down to whether you're hopeful or not. =)

Danat said:
i tend to think a bit different, but nevermind, its not that important.

On the contrary, I think it is very important. Your misunderstanding of the situation seems to come from this. And we're told there are just 3 worlds (which you call "layers"): corporeal, astral, ideal. I don't believe you can just "think" differently without having an actual basis in the manga.

Danat said:
Hmm, I got the exact opposite impression when reading that episode ;). So, you think that Ganishka's transformation didnt play an important role in making the worlds(layers) merge? Could the same thing happen if SK's slash would land on some random Apostle ? ;)

I never said that, and I don't believe anyone could possibly get this from my reply to you unless they were mentally challenged. Of course Ganishka's transformation made all the difference. He wasn't just an apostle anymore. But your talk of how "powerful" he was compared to Femto and how it must relate to the extent to which the worlds have merged (and to which creatures are appearing and which aren't) is erroneous.

Aazealh said:
On the contrary, I think it is very important. Your misunderstanding of the situation seems to come from this. And we're told there are just 3 worlds (which you call "layers"): corporeal, astral, ideal.
versus
Ep.215
S: The astral world is made up of several layers, each has their own atmosphere.
now is that better? :guts:

-----------------

Ep.304
Femto: He has transmutated twice and the big slash reached the deeper part of the Spiritual World: these have caused the door to open.
versus
Aazealh said:
But the extent to which the worlds have merged isn't necessarily related to how "powerful" Ganishka was, nor to how deep he travelled.
You would probably say that its not a contradiction. Then what was your opinion based on to say what i quoted? Griffith clearly says that because Ganishka is from the bottom of the Spiritual World the door has been opened, the worlds began to merge. The world were already merging before Ganishka's explosion, so I assume that the deeper the layer of Spiritual World he reached the more it affected the worlds after his explosion.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Danat said:
now is that better? :guts:

I think we have a communication problem. Regardless of the fact that translation is using the word "layer", it doesn't refer to the same thing here. Let me point you to the big talk Flora, Schierke and the others had on the subject in volume 24. Then we are told that there are 3 different overlapping worlds: the corporeal, the astral, and the ideal. The layers of the astral world are a different thing.

What you're quoting is from when Schierke explains to Guts and Isidro what the Qliphoth is. She says there are different areas in the astral world, each having its own Od and beckoning to similarly aligned creatures. At the time she doesn't provide any indication of a depth in relation to these areas (though different territories surely exist on different layers of the astral world and so at different depths). Nor are they mentioned when it comes to the corporeal and astral worlds merging together (see the very episode you cited Schierke's line from).

Danat said:
You would probably say that its not a contradiction. Then what was your opinion based on to say what i quoted?

Of course it's not a contradiction. Like I said, the extent to which the worlds have merged isn't necessarily related to how "powerful" Ganishka was, nor to how deep he travelled. And you shouldn't automatically assume that the slash from SK's beherit sword has reached the exact same point Ganishka did himself either. It's too bad you can't understand that. Anyway, your whole idea of why and how things happen was plain wrong. And I'm not giving you my opinion here, I'm correcting you on your mistakes.

Danat said:
Griffith clearly says that because Ganishka is from the bottom of the Spiritual World the door has been opened

No actually, that's not what he says. He says that it happened because Ganishka transmutated twice as well as because SK's attack reached the deeper part of the astral world. Please be more careful as to the accuracy of your statements.

Danat said:
The world were already merging before Ganishka's explosion

Ever since Femto was incarnated.

Danat said:
so I assume that the deeper the layer of Spiritual World he reached the more it affected the worlds after his explosion.

There's no way to know about that though. It's indeed just an assumption. All we know is that he went pretty deep. That's not what I was objecting to in your previous post anyway.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
I'd say that based on everything that's been discussed in this thread, that old SKnet translation might be a little off. Even according to Dark Horse's translation, Schierke says there are different REGIONS within the astral world, one of which is the Qliphoth. It doesn't say anything about being deeper than others, or that depth is even a factor. And I don't think that''s what Puella meant when she used "layers" in the translation (6 years ago, mind you)

[quote author=Dark Horse vol 25]
"The vast extent of the astral world comprises many regions, each with its own characteristic atmosphere."
"Ethereal bodies tend to gravitate toward ods of the same nature." [/quote]
vs.
[quote author=Sknet translation for ep 215]
"The astral world is made up of several layers, each has their own atmosphere."
"Dead bodies are likely to flock together with those which have the same od."[/quote]

Sorry for any confusion :sad:

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Walter said:
I'd say that based on everything that's been discussed in this thread, that old SKnet translation might be a little off. Even according to Dark Horse's translation, Schierke says there are different REGIONS within the astral world, one of which is the Qliphoth. It doesn't say anything about being deeper than others, or that depth is even a factor. And I don't think that''s what Puella meant when she used "layers" in the translation (6 years ago, mind you)
vs.
Sorry for any confusion :sad:

Actually, puella's translation was and is still correct. It's DH that didn't specify it (using "vast extent" instead). Schierke does talk of different territories within the astral world, but she also mentions that the astral world itself is layered. The line can be confusing because single or plural forms aren't always indicated in Japanese, but in combination with the explanation in volume 24, there is absolutely no doubt to me that puella's translation was correct in that regard.

Regardless of the fact that translation is using the word "layer", it doesn't refer to the same thing here.
Yes, but it was you who decided to use the other meaning of that word when reading my post. Imo it was clear that I was using the same meaning as Schierke for that word. EDIT: noticed the Walter's post, but ill keep my reply the way it was before his post.
She says there are different areas in the astral world, each having its own Od and beckoning to similarly aligned creatures. At the time she doesn't provide any indication of a depth in relation to these areas
I can consider layer of the Spiritual World as a part of it, can I? Then we go to the Griffith's post: "...deeper part of the Spiritual World...". And there you have it - There is a depth measure in the Spiritual World. That's enough for me to assume that there can be different layers on the different depths of the Spiritual World. If that is not enough for you to assume that, then I see no point in continuing this part of the conversation.
He says that it happened because Ganishka transmutated twice as well as because SK's attack reached the deeper part of the astral world. Please be more careful as to the accuracy of your statements.
I dont think that the key here is that Ganishka transmutated twice, or that SK's attack can reach "deeper part of the Spiritual World" without proper target. Like it doesnt matter what Ganishka's new origins are, we can just grab some other creature from the same layer as elves, for example, an if it was transmutated twice then there will be absolutely the same effect after SK's slash - the worlds would start to merge just because you hit the elf. Doesnt sound very good to me ;).
Ever since Femto was incarnated.
Why pointing that out? I never said otherwise.
There's no way to know about that though. It's indeed just an assumption
Well almost everything I said that wasnt explicitly mentioned in manga is an assumption.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Danat said:
Yes, but it was you who decided to use the other meaning of that word when reading my post. Imo it was clear that I was using the same meaning as Schierke for that word. EDIT: noticed the Walter's post, but ill keep my reply the way it was before his post.

Well excuse me, but you seemed to be attributing it the same meaning not so long ago (when you were talking of "making the worlds(layers) merge")... :schierke:

You were equating the 3 different worlds to the layers of the astral world. So I'd say it's a bit hypocritical of you to say otherwise now. And forgive me if from that observation I was just expecting you to be confused and/or to be basing yourself on wrong translations. Anyway, we've all been using those words with specific meanings in mind, so if you barge in and attribute them other meanings without notifying anyone... Misunderstandings happen. Not that I think you're arguing in good faith here anyway. And seeing as both Walter and I posted before you did, I don't see the need for you to ignore what was said. It's not as if you actually posted before we did, or as if your argument here was particularly valuable. Besides, I'd already explained to you that the two notions were different before that.

Danat said:
I can consider layer of the Spiritual World as a part of it, can I?

No, actually, they are a part of the astral world... Do you understand?

Danat said:
Then we go to the Griffith's post: "...deeper part of the Spiritual World...". And there you have it - There is a depth measure in the Spiritual World.

Yes, but not necessarily related to regions like the Qliphoth... Wow, is it that hard to get? :schierke:

Basically, those territories are possibly countless. And it's quite likely they are spread on various layers. But we're not told any details about this. You realize that, right? Why insist on making an amalgam of those words and the notions that accompany them after you've been explained it isn't appropriate? Why not say that Ok, there are at least three worlds and at least two of them have been merging, and that you wonder if every region of the astral world has been equally affected, or if the worlds have merged to the point where even the deepest layers of the astral world are now accessible to normal humans (which I personally doubt, for info)?

Danat said:
I dont think that the key here is that Ganishka transmuted twice, or that SK's attack can reach "deeper part of the Spiritual World" without proper target.

Well, I guess you think wrong then? What else am I supposed to answer when you're blatantly contradicting the line of the character you were trying to use to prove what your ideas before I pointed out you were quoting it inaccurately? Seriously...

Danat said:
Like it doesnt matter what Ganishka's new origins are, we can just grab some other creature from the same layer as elves, for example, an if it was transmuted twice then there will be absolutely the same effect after SK's slash - the worlds would start to merge just because you hit the elf.

Do you even understand what the word "transmutation" refers to in the context? Elves are astral creatures who live in the Interstice. They do not undergo transmutations as far as we know. Apostles do. They were humans but have become something else after going through a specific process. And if you care to remember what Ganishka tells Daiba, he mentions going to the "abyss of the evil world". The only abyss we know of is at the center of the Vortex of Souls. Basically, it's safe to assume that Ganishka went at the very bottom of the astral world (if not beyond) in order to be transmutated (like all apostles do if we rely on what we're shown in volume 3). If you have trouble understanding what Femto says, I recommend you to read the episode 304 thread.

Danat said:
Why pointing that out? I never said otherwise.

Because I felt like it? If you want to talk about what you said precisely though, I can tell you the line I was replying to was irrelevant to the issue at hand and didn't help make the assumption that followed in your sentence more legitimate.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
fuxberg said:
SO..
Do you guys think the merging of worlds will affect apostles?

They don't look very affected at the moment.

Rhombaad said:
I don't see why it would, since they've always existed in the physical world.

And the astral one as well.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
In trying to figure out just what the fuck we're seeing at the end of 306, I came across something really obvious. However, before I get into this, let me forward it by saying I'm not fully convinced myself the following has any actual connection. However, I think we've seen something visually similar to the ending of 306, in a similarly monumental moment in the series:

apostles-transfixed1.jpg
apostles-transfixed2.jpg
apostles-transfixed3.jpg

apostles-transfixed4.jpg
apostles-transfixed5.jpg

Obviously, I don't think another God Hand member is going to be born here after this massive battle. However, the apostles are transfixed during a similar moment in vol 13, just as the big Femto reveal, with veins underneath then, and now in my opinion -- overhead. I think whatever it is that's appearing in the sky in 306, it resembles something more like blood vessels or veins, or hell even nerve endings, than tree trunks, which seems to have been the dominant theory in the thread. In short, I think it may be something related to the God Hand.

In other business, I also wanted to comment on one of the earlier posts...

Dani said:
If Casca was healed, Guts life would be much more fulfilled.... but that all seems to be just too good. Guts has a long history of having shit haunt him and follow him around disrupting his ideals, desires and general good times.
I just want Guts to be happy, yet I'm expecting the worst (Casca not healing, Casca dying after being healed, Casca rejecting Guts after being healed...=( ).
Man, you people are so depressing! Give the ol' guy a break for once in his fuckin life! Guts' fated reunion with Casca doesn't have to be either super happy or super sad, you know. Miura's shown he can give and take.

Here's my prediction for he and Casca's reunion: she is mentally healed, and joins Guts and his cause. But this couple has a lot to work through. It's not going to be easy for either of them emotionally. I believe she will only join after they have a long talk, full of old emotions, good and bad memories shared, and ultimately come to terms with all the shit that's gone down since they last spoke.

It's going to be so sad :sad: ... and so awesome :isidro: ... I can't wait.

Top Bottom