Episode 310

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
I made the OP work safe for those of us viewing this stuff at work :casca:

This seems a little indirect of a confirmation. What's the nature of this advertisement? Is what you highlighted actually a listing of the series that will be in the 1/22 edition of YA, or just a listing of all the titles associated with Young Animal? Because that seems a really long list for an average edition of the magazine.
 
Walter said:
I made the OP work safe for those of us viewing this stuff at work :casca:

This seems a little indirect of a confirmation. What's the nature of this advertisement? Is what you highlighted actually a listing of the series that will be in the 1/22 edition of YA, or just a listing of all the titles associated with Young Animal? Because that seems a really long list for an average edition of the magazine.
On YA No.2's ad like this No.3's ad had many name of series but had not BERSERK on it.

And YA No.3 had raise the price from 310円 to 410円
so it is higly possible that this issue could increase number of the series in the magazine.
 

Griffith

My posts are better.
Well, confirmation or not, I'm just happy we have cause for a 310 thread in '010 (and hey, I just discovered we can keep doing the 'O whatever abbreviation for the year, alright =).
 

Dar_Klink

Last Guardian when? - CyberKlink 20XX before dying
Yeah, just seeing the Episode 310 thread really raised my spirits! :ubik: Guess we'll know soon enough, but having a sort of placeholder for it already feels good. :guts:
 
Wohoo, we have a 310 thread. If this information is correct, we may just get to see Guts in action in just a few weeks :guts:
 
CRAP! Whenever user activity on this forum goes up, my productivity at home goes down! :we don't have a 'crap!-this-is-bad!' emoticon:

I'm excited about the confirmation for episode 2010.
 

jackson_hurley

even the horses are cut in half!
well only a few more days to wait until the excitement! I can't wait for this one to come out! The sword, the armour, the monsters... ahhhh sorry guys I just needed to let it out! :guts:
 

Oburi

All praise Grail
jackson_hurley said:
well only a few more days to wait until the excitement! I can't wait for this one to come out! The sword, the armour, the monsters... ahhhh sorry guys I just needed to let it out! :guts:
Yea I can't wait. How do you guys think it will play out? Do you think Guts will have any trouble beating these things? Will the pirate captain finally be defeated for good in the next few episodes?
 
Walter said:
In order to say so definitively, yes, it's too early. But based on Miura's prior release schedule, I think we can expect at least 2-3 episodes before going on another break.
I keep meaning to favourite that link each time you post it and finally I have. It's actually quite worrying to see his longer breaks becoming more frequent as time goes on. If the decline carries on we will end up with a new volume every two years.
 
X

Xem

Guest
JezzaX said:
I keep meaning to favourite that link each time you post it and finally I have. It's actually quite worrying to see his longer breaks becoming more frequent as time goes on. If the decline carries on we will end up with a new volume every two years.
I'm pretty sure somewhat recently Miura commented on, and I'm paraphrasing, how painstaking the latest events in Berserk were for him. And assuming now that we're past that, he can rest a little more (hopefully). I'd assume that means he's going to naturally pick up the pace a bit, but don't quote me on that.

I for one hope Miura takes a vacation soon if he hasn't already. I know he loves his life, but he's overworked.
 
Deci said:
I'm pretty sure somewhat recently Miura commented on, and I'm paraphrasing, how painstaking the latest events in Berserk were for him. And assuming now that we're past that, he can rest a little more (hopefully). I'd assume that means he's going to naturally pick up the pace a bit, but don't quote me on that.

I for one hope Miura takes a vacation soon if he hasn't already. I know he loves his life, but he's overworked.
I would have thought the breaks he has, consisted of vacational time? I could be wrong. Miura isn't getting any younger the poor guy. I know the fans speak about the pace of which he puts out each episode and volume as if it should be done almost overnight and not many of them appreciate the amount of painstaking work he puts in (which I highly appreciate).

I do fear that sometimes that Miura finds himself in such an uneven balance of pace and can push himself a little too hard. 16 hours a day is a little unnatural if you ask me, but I guess that once he's got his head down then it's hard to give up and move it over to the next day incase it leads to sacrificing quality. But if he were to make it 8 hours a day with fewer breaks I can't help but think it might hold a different more consistent pace and that he might find it easier to cope. But then that's a hard thing to assess when you're a fan on the other side of the world with no true insight into his personal behaviour.
 
Top Bottom