Episode 337

I would like Rickert to stand up against Femto during their conversation. And later have Rickert trying to leave Falconia with Erika, but being stopped by Locus; and saying along the lines of "you know too much you can't leave." But, I doubt anything like that will happen.

How long do you guys think we will be in Falconia before we see Guts again?

This episode sounds so great, I can't wait to see what Rickert says to Femto.

Devilwoman said:
I wonder what those blossoms are, or maybe it's pieces of paper from that letter he was given.
I really like this idea!

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
DragonSlayer24 said:
How long do you guys think we will be in Falconia before we see Guts again?

I think we've reached the conclusion of this tour through Falconia. Rickert did what he set out to do a few episodes ago. If it's not over yet, then I think at most, one more episode to set things up for the future.

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Aazealh said:
I think in this specific case the guy meant it to be a teaser though. The text says that Rickert bravely spoke his mind to the absolute ruler. He was a real man, he didn't bend down.

So it's as it should be: in spite of Locus' little intimidation show and of what he has to lose (Erica...), Rickert stayed true to himself.

griffcry.jpg

Now that's exciting! I hope Rickert really lays some Emperor's New Clothes style truth to power on him, "This isn't our dream... you betrayed it for a fantasy.". In a perfect world this would actually get to Griffith/Femto, hearing it from someone that was once truly close to him; unfortunately, that may only be manifested like, "...You were right, Locus, this guy is a problem! :femto:"

Aazealh said:
The text also says that Griffith masters even plants.

Gutsman.jpg
ivy.jpg

Until shown otherwise I'm assuming they're talking about Griffith having control over the world spiral tree only. But if that's not the case I wonder if, and if so how, Griffith's ability to control plants affects the spirits of the plants like Chich.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Skeleton said:
Until shown otherwise I'm assuming they're talking about Griffith having control over the world spiral tree only. But if that's not the case I wonder if, and if so how, Griffith's ability to control plants affects the spirits of the plants like Chich.

This has been my guess, since reading the plant note. The world spiral tree is rather unique. His control over it could be a result of the tree's possible connection to a deeper, darker realm. One that the God Hand have power over.

jackson_hurley

even the horses are cut in half!
Walter said:
This has been my guess, since reading the plant note. The world spiral tree is rather unique. His control over it could be a result of the tree's possible connection to a deeper, darker realm. One that the God Hand have power over.

This makes me wonder even more if Griffith/Femto (can i just say Griffith since he's in his "griffith form?) is aware of his little trip in the tree. Except of course if the moonlight boy and griffith are two separate entities (which i dont think so)

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
jackson_hurley said:
This makes me wonder even more if Griffith/Femto (can i just say Griffith sine he's in his "griffith form?) is aware of his little trip in the tree. Except of course if the moonlight boy and griffith are two separate entities (which i dont think so)

There's no way we can know yet, but because of Zodd's involvement in the past, I tend to think Griffith is aware of those little episodes.

jackson_hurley

Jesus Christ! I almost dropped my I-pod seeing this preview. Really can't wait to see the whole thing. And as Ruppert says : this might gonna be one of my favorite moments. Now to see Griffth's reaction/answer to that discussion. I'll bet he's gonna be as cold as when he talked to Guts on the hill of swords...

On a side note, I'm very curious to see the picture where we see the episode numbering. The background got me very very curious.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
My reaction: HOLY SHIT! :isidro:

Looks like Sonia is criticizing Charlotte's cooking (or tea?) again, much to the chagrin of Mule.

My unauthoritative take on what Rickert says to him: You're the leader of the Falcons, not the Falcon of Light. I love Rickert's expression here too. It's both exasperated and pitiful at the same time.

jackson_hurley said:
On a side note, I'm very curious to see the picture where we see the episode numbering. The background got me very very curious.

Looks like they're in a garden. And with the appearance of Sonia and Mule, makes me wonder if this meeting is happening in Pandemonium or back in the main palace.

Oburi

All praise Grail
WOW. :ubik: Bravo Rickert! I think we know what a Rickert emoticon would have to be if one is ever to be made. *slap*

I expected some type of emotional response in front of Griffith but I honestly didn't seriously consider Griffith being struck. The stern look on Rickert's face is actually heartbreaking, it's about all he can do for his dead comrades and I'm sure he knows it. What's more unsettling is his facial expression after...

But first I need to take a second so that the fanboy in me can give props to Rickert.
"CAN YOU BELIEVE THE BALLS ON THIS KID"

Wow. My guess is that Griffith will barely react or perhaps even admit that he understands why Rickert is angry, but that it was all necessary for world peace (or some such bullshit)

jackson_hurley

Now will the slap come first in the conversation and then some explaining? Or explanations followed by and uncontrollable slap?! This is exciting!

Top Bottom