Episode 352

:isidro: Holy shit, I actually predicted something. Farnese brought the whole gang from her dream with her, the Sylph Cloak and Berserker have come out, and things have indeed gotten very cool. And scary. Two different manifestations of Guts dreamed up by two different people now effectively merged into a single manifestation. Wonder if Danaan's ever seen something like that? Guts-Dog is looking especially badass in any case, and it's gonna' be awesome to watch him go toe-to-talon against Nightmare!Femto amidst all this chaos.

JMP said:
I think it would be cool if the sprite, perhaps seeing her friends in serious danger, gained the courage to try and retrieve the last fragment herself. Something like that would symbolize to me that Casca had a true desire to come back now. :ubik: I'm so excited!!! :guts: This is awesome! Thank you for the summary, Puella and Aazealh!

I was thinking something more along the lines of little Casca transforms into larger short haired super Casca to take down the big bird, but that would be stupid.

MrFlibble said:
I was thinking something more along the lines of little Casca transforms into larger short haired super Casca to take down the big bird, but that would be stupid.
I don't think that's stupid. It's all just guessing, anyway. :carcus: However Miura handles this situation I'm sure it will be satisfying! :guts:

Miuras comment in japanese
DRg6TsJUEAADuAW.jpg

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Walter said:
looks like Miura is raving about figures.

Yep. He specifically talks about S.I.C. Shōwa Rider figures and the Hulkbuster from Hot Toys. Unfortunately there's a kanji that's too small to read in that picture so I can't post the full comment for now.

An excellent episode, as always. It really got me stoked and wanting to see what's gonna happen next :guts:

After re-reading episode 352, there's one thing I realized about the Femto Falcon monster that initially escaped my attention - he doesn't just wants to "protect" the last remaining piece. Its true aim is to destroy the near-complete Casca doll altogether and undo all the hard work and progress that Schierke and Farnese had accomplished so far. Moreover, I wouldn't be surprised if the falcon monster wants to kill the mini-Casca sprite as well, and wipe out what little remains of Casca's sanity.

Hi,

Thanks Sareth, Aaz & Puella. It's another great episode.

Aazealh said:
that the dog is a figment of Casca's imagination and the armor something Farnese brought from her own dream.

The explain of the Armor ... I didn't remember the begin of their dreams ... I've read again thoses episodes about Farnese dream ... the washing moment ... epic ... I hope Miura doesn't forgot the DragonSlayer ...

.. Merry Christmas ...

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Natalie.mu has an article about the latest issue of Young Animal that contains a pretty interesting tidbit: 今後は隔号で連載されていく。

What this translates to is that "from now on, Berserk will be published serially in every other issue [of Young Animal]." Obviously I think we need to be very cautious until we get direct confirmation from YA, but what this implies is a return to a regular publication for the series.

jackson_hurley

even the horses are cut in half!
Aazealh said:
Natalie.mu has an article about the latest issue of Young Animal that contains a pretty interesting tidbit: 今後は隔号で連載されていく。

What this translates to is that "from now on, Berserk will be published serially in every other issue [of Young Animal]." Obviously I think we need to be very cautious until we get direct confirmation from YA, but what this implies is a return to a regular publication for the series.

Well that could be a mind blowing news! We'll have to wait and see as you said but I think this would make more then a few happy! :serpico:

Thx Aaz.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
I noticed this morning that Japanese readers were enthused about an alleged increase in releases, so this is what they meant. But ya know... I feel like we've been through this before. I'll be all for it if true, but it's hard not to be skeptical after more than 10 years of sporadic releases.

jackson_hurley

even the horses are cut in half!
Walter said:
I noticed this morning that Japanese readers were enthused about an alleged increase in releases, so this is what they meant. But ya know... I feel like we've been through this before. I'll be all for it if true, but it's hard not to be skeptical after more than 10 years of sporadic releases.

Well, the way I see it, we seem to be getting a 4-5 episodes in a row then a break then a 4-5 episodes... But they seem to keep announcing it as becoming a rela regular monthly series.

Now I don't mind that formula since it's pretty much what seems to be working for the moment. I'm just glad we can have a few episode in a row.

Though I'm wondering if since the anime is done if it will have some kind of impact on the production as in maybe getting more episode then 4-5 consecutives ones?

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
On the one hand it seems too good to be true and I worry after 8-10 issues we'll be back to the bad ole days of extended, indefinite breaks, but if true, it telks me Miura is gearing up to plow on through to the end ASAP, which is an exciting prospect.

jackson_hurley said:
Well, the way I see it, we seem to be getting a 4-5 episodes in a row then a break then a 4-5 episodes... But they seem to keep announcing it as becoming a rela regular monthly series.

Yeah I can't help but feel that we have heard this all before. At least we know that we will be getting a few episodes in a row and hope for something more consistent in the long run.

Strange that Natalie is the one to make this announcement and not YA. Did YA give the old "Berserk will be published monthly..." statement recently or no? This could just be Natalie wording that same announcement differently. As long as i get one volume per year I'm a happy camper, but if it takes longer it's understandable, can't rush greatness. This is potentially great news but I'm not gonna hype myself up until we get further confirmation like Aaz said.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Kaladin said:
Strange that Natalie is the one to make this announcement and not YA. Did YA give the old "Berserk will be published monthly..." statement recently or no?

Natalie obviously got the news from Young Animal's latest issue, which is why they posted this on the day the magazine was released. Like I said, we will know for sure when we get the magazine ourselves, but the fact Natalie wrote a news story based on it leads me to believe it's important.

Thats great news. I hope that it won't be like that time when the series came back around the Rickert era, where we got the anime announcment at the end of a 6 episode run. I still can imagine them doing one more season, but i hope they finally gave up on it.

One the episode itself, i love how the hawk of darkness is towering above them. Seems just unbeatable. Looks like as if the Dragonslayer will make it's appearance soon too

BiQ_

" ... "
Looking at this episode, I'm having hard time to keep in mind we haven't even got to the actual memory shard and the accompanying vision yet! :magni: yikes!

Top Bottom