Episode 354

Wow this was an amazing episode! I loved Schierke's recollection of SK's words on the beach and I wonder how Casca will react to Schierke and Farnese being inside her dream. It will be interesting to see how the old Casca will be merged with a lucid, post traumatic Casca and what her immediate reactions in the real world will be. I wonder if she will be confused or immediately frightened, haunted with flashbacks from the physical and emotional trauma experienced from the eclipse. I can't wait to see where the story goes from here! Also pumped for this upcoming podcast :guts:

Such a beautiful episode :judo:
This is the moment that we've all been waiting for. Almost 22 years and over 260 episodes later, it finally happened - Casca is back!! :guts: :casca:

And I love how Miura makes it clear that while Casca's sanity (and memories) may have been restored, her pain and psychological trauma are still there. And they are raw as ever. I really like how this episode reminds us there are some things that no amount of magic can make go away and that there will be no easy fixes. Even Danan's formidable magic is no silver bullet for Casca's condition.

Truder

"I frown at Griffith's nipples" -Aazealh
Johnny Apples said:
And I love how Miura makes it clear that while Casca's sanity (and memories) may have been restored, her pain and psychological trauma are still there. And they are raw as ever. I really like how this episode reminds us there are some things that no amount of magic can make go away and that there will be no easy fixes. Even Danan's formidable magic is no silver bullet for Casca's condition.

Agreed. They put a heart covered in thorns back in the vessel. That could only mean her feelings and trust will be locked away from people. I really hope Guts gets what he wants though :sad:.

BiQ_

" ... "
WHOA. It's done?? We have lucid Casca in the story again!! Thank you for the translation, Puella & Aaz!

...but, what should we expect her to remember now, about the eclipse and everything afterwards? From Schierke's words I'm getting the vibes "not much", and I can fully understand why. But how will it even begin to get processed then? Will Guts get to tell her about it, and would it resurface her own memories, causing her problems or would it stay in some kind of "third-person" view then? Because if it stays in some kind of locked in state, it would surely cause all kinds of painful things for her emotionally. (Not that having those memories wouldn't be immensely painful in their own, but then she would actually have better chance to point the source of her pain.)

I don't want to be a Debbie Downer, seeing so many people rejoice at this episode, but I gotta tell you my thoughts, and if it gets a conversation going, that's a good thing, right?

It's about the portrayal of Farnese's & Schierke's reaction to the trauma, not the actual way trauma was shown, I'm happy with that.

I'd like you to recall the recurring scene in the first Black Swordsman ark, where Puck taps into Guts's mind the first several times. It visibly hurts Puck, or maybe just makes him uncomfortable, but re-read upon re-read I thought to myself: if someone connects to eclipse survivor's mind, it got to be like this but on steroids. The counter-argument I thought of was: well, by the time Puck and Guts meet, Puck is new to Guts's life, all the terrible things he experiences and experienced (that's actually the plot! =) ). But by the time we get to the corridor of dreams, both Farnese and Schierke been through a lot already.

Still, to me [v1p52-53, v2p95-98] was(is) the series' establishment of how painful can the memory be when one character mentally connects with another. Now, when we go to this new episode, yes, Farnese & Schierke look surprised, hand to the mouth motion, but then immediatly go to "look! a heart!". Not even a finger-to-the-bridge-of-a-nose, give-me-a-minute, this-was-too-much, just boom, boom, boom, scene into the next one, clear mind to speak of curses and repercussions.

Another thing I noticed is, on the last page, when Casca opens her eyes, we see glowy things around, which are spores, and we're back to the "bed of magic mushrooms", to the real world already, this episode! I realize this may be obvious and it's just me not realizing this immediately, but what I'm trying to get at is - this feels rushed.
I liked the pacing of all of the last episodes, basically since group's arrival to elfhelm, because I thought we were rushing to a specific event (events of this episode!). But now this was dealt with so quickly... what's the rush?

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Scorpio said:
The various emotions and drama to come may not be quite as intense as what we just witnessed but it's going to be bubbly.

Oh I wouldn't be so sure, man. I think we're in for some very strong emotional moments going forward.

Scorpio said:
I think how the rape was handled in this episode was just about spot on. We've already experienced it when it happened, we've reflected on it with Guts and his right eye's last sight, and now I think the way we see it from Casca's perspective fits in well with how we've been experiencing her memories in the dream so far- where nothing has been overly dwelled on.

I agree, though I also stand by my first impression (that I would have liked that bottom panel to at least be a full page). One thing that also bears reminding is that the previous three episodes, which make up half of the sequence inside Casca's nightmare, have shown us Farnese and Schierke ascending a hill of horrors that is literally filled to the brim with penis monsters. It's all very explicit. And it culminated with them facing the king of the monsters, a dark falcon whose design is also deliberately penis-like. So I'm guessing Miura might have felt that he had hammered it in enough already.

Scorpio said:
As with the other memories we, again, get right to the point as all the terrors and violence swirl in a horrifying, disorienting vortex with only the rape scene piercing through all that confusion, emphasizing it's importance before the gorgeous two-page spread of Casca shattering into pieces of a broken doll- highlighting both the critical moment as well as finally revealing the knowledge Schierke and Farnese were chasing all this time.

Seeing her break at the midsection is another subtle cue that I appreciated.
On that note, nobody's talking about the Demon Child being the symbol for that last fragment anymore, but I'm still looking forward to how Miura will address the connection between the rape and the boy (and his corruption) in Casca's mind.

Truder said:
I really hope Guts gets what he wants though :sad:.

What happens next is anyone's guess, but you probably shouldn't expect a quick and simple conclusion. Guts and Casca's situation/relationship is complex in many ways. I have no doubt they will find each other again eventually, but the keyword here is "eventually". This episode showed Farnese and Schierke basically bringing Casca back without addressing her trauma at all, which means it will have to be dealt with going forward. On top of that, Casca now lives in a completely different world with different rules, she's in a strange place surrounded by strangers, and not only is Guts a pretty different person from who he was the last time she saw him, she herself is very different. And that's without even getting into the biggest deal of all: their son.

Esper said:
Now, when we go to this new episode, yes, Farnese & Schierke look surprised, hand to the mouth motion, but then immediatly go to "look! a heart!". Not even a finger-to-the-bridge-of-a-nose, give-me-a-minute, this-was-too-much, just boom, boom, boom, scene into the next one, clear mind to speak of curses and repercussions.

It's true, we don't see them dealing with the aftershock. I would have appreciated a page or a few panels showing them to be more affected by the event. However, Schierke warns Farnese to steel herself before they initiate the memory, and that might have mitigated the effect. We also do get that fantastic shot of Farnese's eyes as the memory rushes inside her, and her comments there, even more than the picture, are very telling. That brings me to what I think is an important detail: much like Casca's trauma has yet to be addressed, it's possible that Farnese and Schierke will feel the toll of what they experienced beyond the Corridor of Dreams. I wouldn't be surprised if they were haunted by what they've seen.

Esper said:
Another thing I noticed is, on the last page, when Casca opens her eyes, we see glowy things around, which are spores, and we're back to the "bed of magic mushrooms", to the real world already, this episode! I realize this may be obvious

Haha, I'm surprised that not everyone noticed it immediately. I mean, regardless of the spores, she's wearing her robes and all. And if you look at the penultimate page, they're clearly being "called back" to the waking world by Danan.

jackson_hurley

even the horses are cut in half!
Aazealh said:
Haha, I'm surprised that not everyone noticed it immediately. I mean, regardless of the spores, she's wearing her robes and all. And if you look at the penultimate page, they're clearly being "called back" to the waking world by Danan.

I've noticed it on the first read but I didn't think it was necessary to mention it since it was (for me at least) pretty clear that it was the spores from the mushrooms. Plus like you said, the robe....

But to come back to Esper's post, i did not feel the last episode to be that rushed. I was very satisfied with the pacing of the events and I would not be surprised if indeed Schierke and Farnèse are in fact somehow affected by that trip Inside Casca's mind. Like it or not, they sure saw some fucked up scenery there and even though they knew they were just in a dream, it can mess you up.

I've never had anything that traumatising in my life and some of my nightmares mess me up so I can't even imagined how this nightmare can affect Schierke and Farnèse at some level.

One thing for sure ; they deserve a well rest! After all, the others are partying while waiting. It's their turn to relax.

March... where are you?!?!?!

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Esper said:
I don't want to be a Debbie Downer, seeing so many people rejoice at this episode, but I gotta tell you my thoughts, and if it gets a conversation going, that's a good thing, right?

Right.

debbie-downer.gif

I'd like you to recall the recurring scene in the first Black Swordsman ark, where Puck taps into Guts's mind the first several times. It visibly hurts Puck, or maybe just makes him uncomfortable, but re-read upon re-read I thought to myself: if someone connects to eclipse survivor's mind, it got to be like this but on steroids. The counter-argument I thought of was: well, by the time Puck and Guts meet, Puck is new to Guts's life, all the terrible things he experiences and experienced (that's actually the plot! =) ). But by the time we get to the corridor of dreams, both Farnese and Schierke been through a lot already.

Another pretty big factor is that Puck is an Elf and experiences and empathizes differently and deeply. We can debate how similarly Schierke and Farnese are being exposed to these memories and feelings in the state they're in and how strongly they should react in any case, but this definitely bolsters that Puck's experiences are unique. Another variable is it was Guts' memories/emotions too, and on top of the memory he was already consciously burdened by the trauma and anger that awaits Casca if that makes you feel better, Debbie Downer. =)

Another thing I noticed is, on the last page, when Casca opens her eyes, we see glowy things around, which are spores, and we're back to the "bed of magic mushrooms", to the real world already, this episode! I realize this may be obvious and it's just me not realizing this immediately, but what I'm trying to get at is - this feels rushed.
I liked the pacing of all of the last episodes, basically since group's arrival to elfhelm, because I thought we were rushing to a specific event (events of this episode!). But now this was dealt with so quickly... what's the rush?

Was it? I mean, it has been 20 years. :griffnotevil:

And despite this technically being THE EPISODE we see Casca restored, it's not like this event was all contained in this single episode unto itself rather than the last half dozen, a half volume, in addition to their physical journey and preparation for this on top of, again, 20 years. There was a possibility the dream corridor wouldn't even exist at all anymore once their mission was complete, so that confirmation in Casca's mind transitioning to the waking world was actually a nice touch. What else would you have done? Have Schierke and Casca talk about what just happened more, to talk with some mental representation of Casca? They've already been there and the former is what the real world is for. Also, making that last page of Casca the last of this episode or the first of the next makes no difference in the long run, but it provides a tremendously rewarding throughline and payoff of the completion of the ritual and its immediate real world consequences within the episode itself, and our experience as up-to-date readers, without stepping on the milestones to come such as her addressing the group, and Guts most of all.

Headless_Death

u/QuartetGhent
What a fantastic Episode. Thank you Aaz and Puella for the translation. I caught back up with the series just in time to get to see the event I've been waiting for since I started reading the series back in 2004. With the pace these last couple episodes have had, I get the feeling that Muira is getting a refreshed excitement of getting to do something that he has been thinking about how to do for 20 years. And hopefully that means that this writing high may mean a period with fewer or at least shorter hiatuses.
As far as the depection of the rape and the events of the eclipse from Casca's view, I feel like it was handled well. To not emphasis on the details of the eclipse, and to focus on the emotional effect of the characters fit for this portion, because I get the feeling that now that Casca is awake, she will now be having flashes back to details of the eclipse during other parts of the story. Much like how when the horse "Mounts" Farnese, Guts has his flash back to the Eclipse that reignites his anger/rage. Casca may, for an example, see Farnese Pinned down to the floor, and get a flashback of Guts being pinned down reigniting her feelings of helplessness/despair of being able to do anything about it and may succumb to these feelings or fight them.
I'm excited to see her talk to Guts again for the first time. I suppose I'm just excited about the phase of the story we are now entering, where we don't know the next goals of the characters yet. I suppose I'm just excited about all of it. :ubik:

Oh, oh, thank you Puella and Aazealh for a quick translation so we can already discuss the latest events!
(Didn't thank you in the first post, what am I doing :schnoz:)

Griffith said:

Haha, yeah! Well, when after 5 years (for me) of waiting for this moment, I go at it like "Guuys, it's not the way I want it to be! Like the author has his own vision!", I think I can laugh at myself.

jackson_hurley said:
...and I would not be surprised if indeed Schierke and Farnèse are in fact somehow affected by that trip Inside Casca's mind. Like it or not, they sure saw some fucked up scenery there and even though they knew they were just in a dream, it can mess you up.
Aazealh said:
That brings me to what I think is an important detail: much like Casca's trauma has yet to be addressed, it's possible that Farnese and Schierke will feel the toll of what they experienced beyond the Corridor of Dreams. I wouldn't be surprised if they were haunted by what they've seen.

Probably this then. Could be an emphasis placed shortly after waking up or just afterwards. This, Casca meeting Guts, recalling all that happened, the topic of their child, the fact that a bunch of the group is now to varying extent familiar with the Band of the Falcon history... Whew, that's a snowball of themes and topics.

Griffith said:
Another pretty big factor is that Puck is an Elf and experiences and empathizes differently and deeply. We can debate how similarly Schierke and Farnese are being exposed to these memories and feelings in the state they're in and how strongly they should react in any case, but this definitely bolsters that Puck's experiences are unique. Another variable is it was Guts' memories/emotions too, and on top of the memory he was already consciously burdened by the trauma and anger that awaits Casca if that makes you feel better, Debbie Downer. =)

Sure, personally not the first time with the series when I went to analyze it "as 1s and 0s", this equals that, "the established rules of magic". It's a different and more correct thing to look at the corridor of dreams as a whole experiense, the fragments' visions AND Farnese&Schierke's journey through the dream, and when you do, it's incomparable with what Puck did and weighs more than just the visions, let alone separate ones.

Also yes, Guts was a walking boiling cauldron of emotions, heated by the eclipse, while Casca's dream sequence was of a broken mind containing... a rupture? If we switch and compare, Puck wasn't getting anything from Casca, while he even got images from Guts, and I don't even want to think what Guts's corridor of dreams would be.
I think I got too far with this.

Aazealh said:
I mean, regardless of the spores, she's wearing her robes and all. And if you look at the penultimate page, they're clearly being "called back" to the waking world by Danan.
Griffith said:
Also, making that last page of Casca the last of this episode or the first of the next makes no difference in the long run, but it provides a tremendously rewarding throughline and payoff of the completion of the ritual and its immediate real world consequences within the episode itself, and our experience as up-to-date readers, without stepping on the milestones to come such as her addressing the group, and Guts most of all.

What I'm saying is, this page made me realize two things: first, we're done with the dream, even though I could use more of it, and second, the pacing is not stopping, we're still moving forward like this!

I can't wait for what happens next in the story.

Headless_Death

u/QuartetGhent
Archer1215 said:
Next episode is going to be heavy. Guts and Casca reunion accompanied by the latter's realization that the Eclipse wasn't just a bad dream. I don't think I've ever been this excited for a new Berserk episode.
Agreed.
Archer1215 said:
As for what their next goals are, I've been thinking back to the scene on the boat after the Sea God section where Guts looks out the window and begins to inwardly declare what he will do after his current journey is over.

This could easily be taken as Guts deciding to go after revenge again (and I've seen a lot of people come to this conclusion). But I've also been wondering if this isn't him resigning himself to staying on Elfhelm with Casca for her sake. Since he comes to this decision after thinking to himself that Casca became insane because she couldn't cope with the trauma. Maybe he is deciding here that he doesn't repeat his previous mistake and leave her behind for revenge while she is in such a critical state. And the look in his eyes is one of frustration because he knows this means keeping himself away from what he wants.Of course things obviously wouldn't go that way or at least continue that way forever for the sake of the narrative. Just a thought.
That is a good scene. I took this scene as a reminder that Guts wants revenge, even though he knows he should not pursue it. I see his reflections at other times of missing the opportunities to be with what matters as important to this part as well. Where he declared he would never leave Casca again, or his reflecting that no matter how much you force something it will never be what it once was, or Godo's talk with him to remind him that hatred consumes a person, and that hatred is the place people go when they cannot handle their own sorrow. I agree that he had resigned himself to staying on the Island with Casca, since when reflecting he also mentioned that he would only need to use the berserker armor until he gets there, hoping by doing so he would be able to retain his remaining senses. As for next goals, I almost see a SK intervention, Moonchild, or something to convince Guts to return.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Esper said:
I don't even want to think what Guts's corridor of dreams would be.

I'd actually like to see that, as unlikely as it is. Casca and Puck venturing into that that tortured mind... that'd be quite a sight!

Archer1215 said:
This could easily be taken as Guts deciding to go after revenge again (and I've seen a lot of people come to this conclusion). But I've also been wondering if this isn't him resigning himself to staying on Elfhelm with Casca for her sake. Since he comes to this decision after thinking to himself that Casca became insane because she couldn't cope with the trauma. Maybe he is deciding here that he doesn't repeat his previous mistake and leave her behind for revenge while she is in such a critical state. And the look in his eyes is one of frustration because he knows this means keeping himself away from what he wants.Of course things obviously wouldn't go that way or at least continue that way forever for the sake of the narrative. Just a thought.

Episode 331 acted in many ways as a reminder of various characters' state of mind, goals and current development. So there actually isn't much that is new in that scene with Guts. He still wants revenge for what Griffith did, but Casca's well-being is also still his top priority above everything else. Nothing has changed in that regard. Of course they'll have to get off the island eventually (and not just that, but head to Falconia for the final confrontation), but it's not going to come from Guts just being bloodthirsty. Circumstances that are out of their control will push them to do it. The real question is: what will these be?

We already have some clues, the most obvious one being that the flow of time in Skellig is different from what it is in the rest of the world. That means they can't stay too long. That also means anyone left behind is likely not to be seen again.

Zurth

ベルセルク
I have no words. I started reading this series when I was a little kid, and now 14-15 years later we're getting something of a closure of events which occurred while I still couldn't ride a fucking bike. I've grown through puberty and into adulthood waiting for this moment, and now when I have it in front of me I can't contain myself. :judo:

The art.. THE ART!! oh my god! Miura has made some terrific panels and spreads since Guts and co. got off the boat, but this chapter was a damn treasure trove of magnificent and poignant pages and panels..

During one the long(er) hiatuses I made peace with the fact that I might never see the end of the story, I've gotten more from this unfinished story than I have from 99.99% of the media I've consumed in my life already, so letting myself get distraught over a distant possibility when I've already gotten this much didn't make sense to me. However, there was always this itching thing in the back of my mind, one last request for Miura if you will.. All I wanted was to see Casca's face again.

And now I gotta go and do something about my teary eyes before the family dinner..

Peace. :casca:

Oh boy, what a time to be alive. After all these long years of struggle, it’s finally happened. I never thought I’d see this moment, and now that it’s finally here.... I don’t know what to say.
It does put me in a reminiscent mood. Like many of you have said before me, I’ve been on this wild ride for many years. My entire adult life, actually. How long has it been exactly? 18 years, I think, or close to. In the time that I first discovered Berserk, and longed for Casca’s sanity, I graduated high school, and college, my career has changed several times, I got married, had a kid, and separated. My interest waxed and waned over the years, partially due to the hiatuses, to Life, and also because I just never thought they’d get off that fucking boat. In that time I have read and reread the series from first to last, and I’m in the middle of it again. The timing couldn’t be better, as I’ve just come to Episode 82.
But here it is! It’s beautiful. It’s wonderful. And it’s heartbreaking. For so long Casca’s kept herself locked away from those horrific events, the death of all those she held dear, and the betrayal of the one she saw as her Savior. It broke her, and her madness was the last line of defense. Now she’s been forced to confront it, to relive those most painful moments, by those who thought they had her best interest in mind. Will she be thankful? Can she handle the harsh realities? Will she be able to come to terms with the truth, to accept the world she now finds herself in?
I really don’t have any insight to share. It’s been years since I’ve said anything here, or discussed Berserk at length, so you’ll have to forgive me. I’m happy to see this forum is still living and breathing, and welcoming new strugglers! I really just wanted to peek my head in for once and share in this momentous occasion.
(Apologies if I overshared there :farnese: or didn’t share enough :carcus::casca: )

Lord Leith

Welcome back Casca
The Perenium Falcon said:
I really don’t have any insight to share. It’s been years since I’ve said anything here, or discussed Berserk at length, so you’ll have to forgive me. I’m happy to see this forum is still living and breathing, and welcoming new strugglers! I really just wanted to peek my head in for once and share in this momentous occasion.

(Apologies if I overshared there :farnese: or didn’t share enough :carcus::casca: )

No need to apologize man, we get it, this is truly a new benchmark in Berserk's story, I'm still in disbelief and feeling sentimental over this and I've only been into Berserk for about 7 years, I can't imagine what you and the others who've read it for nearly (or over) 2 decades must be feeling. Oh and welcome back to the forum :)

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Oh boy, what a time to be alive. After all these long years of struggle, it’s finally happened. I never thought I’d see this moment, and now that it’s finally here.... I don’t know what to say.
It does put me in a reminiscent mood. Like many of you have said before me, I’ve been on this wild ride for many years. My entire adult life, actually. How long has it been exactly? 18 years, I think, or close to.

Hey man, welcome back! Good to hear from you. Once you get "caught up" you should come on our podcast :guts:

and also because I just never thought they’d get off that fucking boat.

Oh no have "the boat people" infected you too? You've been away too long, and you've become irradiated. They weren't on a boat for very long. From the Sea Horse to the shoreline of Skellig lasted a few panels at most. :griffnotevil:

Latest podcast should be up tonight or tomorrow, folks. It's a good, long one.

Lord Leith

Welcome back Casca
Archer1215 said:
Seven years? Wow. I’ve only been a Berserk fan for four years, and this still feels like a long-awaited moment for me. This is another turning point for the series, perhaps even exceeding Guts’ epiphany in the Conviction Arc in force of impact. It’s an exciting time for Berserk fans in general. I can only imagine how you guys who have been reading the series the longest are feeling.

I can only speak for myself with this but in all honesty I think the long waits between episodes and volumes is actually a factor in what makes Berserk so appealing to me, I understand that for a lot of fans the monthly release schedule and hiatuses can kill their hype and stagnate their overall interest in the series (I was the same way a couple years ago) but as I've gotten older I feel like I'm growing with the story and characters, it makes it more epic to me, knowing that the series began years before I was born, that I got into it in high school and that by the time it ends I very well may have a child or two to share it with. (albeit once they're old enough to handle it of course :ganishka:)

Casca being awakened like this totally caught me off guard, I was expecting and willing to wait another 4+ years for it to happen so the day that I woke up and saw the episode, it didn't just make my day or week, its made my entire month. Its moments like this that let me know I can have faith in Miura because no matter how long it takes, he always delivers!

Walter said:
Latest podcast should be up tonight or tomorrow, folks. It's a good, long one.

Awesome, looking forward to it Walter. You, Aazealh, and Griffith (among others like Grail depending on the episode) always offer great insight so I'm sure the duration will be warranted.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
I’m happy to see this forum is still living and breathing, and welcoming new strugglers! I really just wanted to peek my head in for once and share in this momentous occasion.

Nice to see you, old man. :SK:

P.S. The sea journey was awesome, don't make me fight you! :mozgus:

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
I would've been the first to roll up the welcome wagon for our old friend, translator and creator of the board's most popular thread, but why aren't you using your old account, Ranemaka (not that I'm one to talk =)?

Would be cool to have you back though, even for only once in a series occasions, and your write up was lovely. For us old timers, Berserk is a truly unique yet viable way to mark the passage of time in one's life. :ganishka:

Ah, it's too much. No story has ever impacted me like Berserk does. I was hoping the sequence would end in a final panel with Casca opening her eyes, and Miura delivered! :casca: I started reading in 2003, so not quite as long as some others here, but it sure was a long journey to this point. :judo: I don' think I've ever as enthusiastically thought, "What happens next?" as I have now.

Judo

Midlands finest
This episode sent shivers down my spine. I was literally stunned by the last page.
Never before has it been more clear how an elaborate narration can pay off over time.
I feel kinda privileged to be able to witness this story grow since I discovered the Manga 2001.

And a big thanks to SK.net for being a constant beacon of high-quality Berserk-fandom.

Aazealh said:
Farnese: You will be surely able to meet him.

Forgot to say but thanks for the speedy summary! I was wondering if the Japanese text matches the quote above, or is it something along the lines of "We will surely meet again" or something else.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Kaladin said:
Forgot to say but thanks for the speedy summary! I was wondering if the Japanese text matches the quote above, or is it something along the lines of "We will surely meet again" or something else.

What you read was from the Korean source, and Aaz said it could contain errors as a result. We don't have access to the Japanese pages yet, but we will in a few days.

In other news, podcast is up: http://www.skullknight.net/forum/index.php?topic=15463

Top Bottom