Episode 355

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
NightCrawler said:
Glad to see old sk members that are still around. Cheers.

In addition to Cronus, Saiya, Rane et al I also saw iconically named "Werealmad" lurking as well, but alas my private urging to post went unanswered. Now I think we just need Skully, Olivier, and CnC to complete classic BSOM bingo. I mean, what do we need to make that happen, Guts' death or some shit!? Ok, being pushy probably doesn't help. :griffnotevil:

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Griffith said:
In addition to Cronus, Saiya, Rane et al I also saw iconically named "Werealmad" lurking as well, but alas my private urging to post went unanswered. Now I think we just need Skully, Olivier, and CnC to complete classic BSOM bingo. I mean, what do we need to make that happen, Guts' death or some shit!? Ok, being pushy probably doesn't help. :griffnotevil:

A podcast with all those old farts would be interesting. :badbone:

Wereallmad

I love YaBB 1 Gold!
Had to come back when I heard the news. I sort of stopped following for a while because I couldn't stand the pace of the manga anymore. It just seemed like so little progress was being made each year. I remember first being exposed to the series in 97, or 98 when I was still in highschool. I found bootlegs on some old website I used to grab DBZ episodes off of back in the old dial-up days. Funimation sued the site, so they took down their DBZ stuff and put up 5 different anime series. Berserk was one of them. It was shortly after that I found BSOM. I ended up buying the laserdiscs for the series, and I quickly got caught up on the manga (as best as I could without knowing Japanese). Then the Dreamcast game came out, I don't think the manga had even started the tower of conviction arc when it came out, but all the way back then the game told us that Guts started his quest for ElfHelm. It has been a long long time since then. As Walter said, I'm an old fart now, but it has finally happened. Does this mean that this story arc has come to an end? Does anyone have that alleged future timeline thing that Olivier got off of a Japanese BBS. I think everything that was outlined has now comes to pass, except for the portions that deal with Gaiseric and the creation of God Hand.

I actually found out about Casca's awakening because I saw a video listed on my recommended youtube videos about some major Berserk related event, and knew what it was. As always I am not liking the artstyle being changed (I had just gotten used to the old one that I didn't like), but maybe Miura intentionally used it to set a sort of fairy-tail-ish tone.

BTW, did Miura remove another episode? every year or so, I would check out whatever the latest episode was, just to see if they had made it to Elfhelm yet, and I distinctly remember reading an ep where Isma goes off on her own to find that the Merrows had been massacred. It wasn't in any of the scanlations I downloaded (I know, shame on me but I'm just getting back into Berserk after I can't remember how many years and I'm jobless ATM, I think the last volume I actually bought was like, 22 or something).

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Wereallmad said:
Then the Dreamcast game came out, I don't think the manga had even started the tower of conviction arc when it came out

The conviction arc had started, but Vol 18 (which takes place in Albion around the Tower of Retribution) and the DC game in Japan came out around the same time. So for those of us following the volume releases at the time, they were probably synonymous.

but all the way back then the game told us that Guts started his quest for ElfHelm.

We knew they were headed to Puck's homeland, but I don't think we knew the name Elfhelm until vol 22. The other big reveal in the game was that Griffith was back and he was working with Zodd to find more apostles, raising a new army. Pretty big news given that at the time, we were still 3 volumes before the actual moment of incarnation.

Does this mean that this story arc has come to an end?

Not sure what you mean, we're still just starting out the Fantasia Arc (began in vol 35), and the Elf Island Chapter.

Does anyone have that alleged future timeline thing that Olivier got off of a Japanese BBS. I think everything that was outlined has now comes to pass, except for the portions that deal with Gaiseric and the creation of God Hand.

If we're remembering the same one, it wasn't so prophetic. It still comes across as BS to me. Here it is: http://www.skullknight.net/forum/index.php?topic=67.msg1452#msg1452

BTW, did Miura remove another episode? every year or so, I would check out whatever the latest episode was, just to see if they had made it to Elfhelm yet, and I distinctly remember reading an ep where Isma goes off on her own to find that the Merrows had been massacred.

Nope. I'm afraid you're imagining that scenario. There's an episode that reveals the merrows and the sea god were at war with each other long ago, and that they had sealed him away on the island. Maybe that's it...?

Hey, welcome back!!

Wereallmad said:
Had to come back when I heard the news. I sort of stopped following for a while because I couldn't stand the pace of the manga anymore.

Ah, the good old days of pre-2007 Berserk, back when the manga published at a pace of 2 episodes per month and we were almost always guaranteed 2 new volumes per year :ganishka:
Unfortunately, our steady yearly fix of Berserk came at a steep personal cost to Miura himself, which you can infer from his personal comments in the Young Animal

http://www.skullknight.net/forum/index.php?topic=14516.0

Especially read the part about his turning 30 years old and still never having had a girlfriend. Or the fact that he had to cancel his cell phone service because no one ever called him in over 2 years. That's some soul crushing stuff there :sad:

Wereallmad said:
It just seemed like so little progress was being made each year. I remember first being exposed to the series in 97, or 98 when I was still in highschool. I found bootlegs on some old website I used to grab DBZ episodes off of back in the old dial-up days. Funimation sued the site, so they took down their DBZ stuff and put up 5 different anime series. Berserk was one of them. It was shortly after that I found BSOM. I ended up buying the laserdiscs for the series, and I quickly got caught up on the manga (as best as I could without knowing Japanese). Then the Dreamcast game came out, I don't think the manga had even started the tower of conviction arc when it came out, but all the way back then the game told us that Guts started his quest for ElfHelm. It has been a long long time since then. As Walter said, I'm an old fart now, but it has finally happened. Does this mean that this story arc has come to an end? Does anyone have that alleged future timeline thing that Olivier got off of a Japanese BBS. I think everything that was outlined has now comes to pass, except for the portions that deal with Gaiseric and the creation of God Hand.

Yeah, I remember those bootleg DBZ websites as well. The Funimation had barely covered the Saiyan/Namek sagas at that point, but those sites were already hosting the Cell/Majin Buu episodes. The loading time was so slow, you had to wait 1 hour in order to stream 1 minute's worth of content :ganishka:
The crazy thing about these online fansubs was that their sound quality was actually better than that of the Japanese language track on the official Funimation DVDs. Even though those fansubs had gone through multiple tape generations and their picture quality was garbage, the sound itself had more clarity to it and was less muffled than on the official DVDs.

Wereallmad said:
As always I am not liking the artstyle being changed (I had just gotten used to the old one that I didn't like), but maybe Miura intentionally used it to set a sort of fairy-tail-ish tone.

What are the aspects of the current art style that irks you? And by "old one", did you mean the Millennium Falcon-era art style?

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Walter said:

:ubik: :daiba:

Wereallmad said:
Had to come back when I heard the news. I sort of stopped following for a while because I couldn't stand the pace of the manga anymore. It just seemed like so little progress was being made each year. I remember first being exposed to the series in 97, or 98 when I was still in highschool. I found bootlegs on some old website I used to grab DBZ episodes off of back in the old dial-up days. Funimation sued the site, so they took down their DBZ stuff and put up 5 different anime series. Berserk was one of them. It was shortly after that I found BSOM. I ended up buying the laserdiscs for the series, and I quickly got caught up on the manga (as best as I could without knowing Japanese).

This brings back fond memories of hearing about the series on the blacktop in high scool, I still remember how I imagined the series to be from the description (so hardcore and much more salacious =), and borrowing the VCDs to find out for myself. Which of course led me to BSOM and my first exposure to the pure stuff, the manga, at SK.net itself.

Does anyone have that alleged future timeline thing that Olivier got off of a Japanese BBS. I think everything that was outlined has now comes to pass, except for the portions that deal with Gaiseric and the creation of God Hand.

I'm more bullish on that theory than Wally obviously, and probably double for Aaz. It's not so much that it's been proven right as it's not yet been completely invalidated and was at least insightful, or vague enough, that the major strokes are still plausible and some parts have even become more credible to me. The most impressive thing is what we, or at least Olivier, found most far-fetched about the frontiers between worlds being unsettled, since we did see something like that happen in reverse. Still, a lot of the specific details sound suspect as Wally, and Olivier initially, said. But even if most of it turns out to be BS, bravo, I'm all for big, ambitious BS theories. =)

As always I am not liking the artstyle being changed (I had just gotten used to the old one that I didn't like), but maybe Miura intentionally used it to set a sort of fairy-tail-ish tone.

"I just got used to not liking the last style!" :ganishka:

You still like the Conviction Arc style best? I feel like there's some potential movement in that direction. I was wondering how Miura was going to get more detailed after drawing like every piece of the Kushan military's armor. I'd love to see him go more minimalist and interpretative, precisely because that's clearly not his way. I think he'd feel guilty trying.

Johnny Apples said:
Especially read the part about his turning 30 years old and still never having had a girlfriend. Or the fact that he had to cancel his cell phone service because no one ever called him in over 2 years. That's some soul crushing stuff there :sad:

In the next SK.net letter to Miura we should really aim to become his actual friend or something. =)

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
The digital edition just went live on Hakusensha-E for about $3: https://www.hakusensha-e.net/younganimal

It looks gooooooood :beast:

So I've recently just read this episode and the 2 recently released ones before this. I can't even begin to tell you how I felt upon seeing Casca get her memory back and so much of what had come and gone through her life come flooding back, By looking at that scene flow. Immediately when Casca cried, YOU cried. Because it felt like the mother of all payoffs after years of waiting and speculation. The ending on the other hand...made me feel horrified and curious. It's only that the manga should go on a hiatus just as the hammer comes crashing down.

I've been rereading this episode once everyday since it came out and it still has not registered in my mind that casca is truly back, going to need atleast 2 more episodes of sane casca action to really let the idea sink in.

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
Walter said:
The digital edition just went live on Hakusensha-E for about $3: https://www.hakusensha-e.net/younganimal

It looks gooooooood :beast:

It really does. Those two-page spreads are gorgeous.

Wereallmad

I love YaBB 1 Gold!
Walter said:
The conviction arc had started, but Vol 18 (which takes place in Albion around the Tower of Retribution) and the DC game in Japan came out around the same time. So for those of us following the volume releases at the time, they were probably synonymous.

we were still 3 volumes before the actual moment of incarnation.

That's probably what I remember. That the arc had started, but I was still pretty clueless about many events that would transpire between where we were, and the events of the game.

Walter said:
We knew they were headed to Puck's homeland, but I don't think we knew the name Elfhelm until vol 22.

Meh

Walter said:
Not sure what you mean, we're still just starting out the Fantasia Arc (began in vol 35), and the Elf Island Chapter.

Okay, so it is a new arc, I thought it was still the Millennium Falcon arc

Walter said:
If we're remembering the same one, it wasn't so prophetic. It still comes across as BS to me. Here it is: http://www.skullknight.net/forum/index.php?topic=67.msg1452#msg1452

Little less than I remembered, but I have a habit of remembering things that didn't happen. For example:

Walter said:
Nope. I'm afraid you're imagining that scenario. There's an episode that reveals the merrows and the sea god were at war with each other long ago, and that they had sealed him away on the island. Maybe that's it...?

I can vividly remember seeing Isma finding tons and tons of Merrows dead, before finally finding her mother who had been disemboweled or something, but was still barely alive. Shit like this happens to me every day. Dunno what is wrong with my brain. Mandella effect'd. Only thing i can think of is that maybe something similar happened in another manga, and I somehow got them confused.

Johnny Apples said:
Hey, welcome back!!

Thanks

Johnny Apples said:
What are the aspects of the current art style that irks you? And by "old one", did you mean the Millennium Falcon-era art style?

Griffith said:
You still like the Conviction Arc style best? I feel like there's some potential movement in that direction. I was wondering how Miura was going to get more detailed after drawing like every piece of the Kushan military's armor. I'd love to see him go more minimalist and interpretative, precisely because that's clearly not his way. I think he'd feel guilty trying.

What has been bugging me for years is inconsistency. I feel like the art has been inconsistent ever since the end of the conviction arc. Ever since the incarnation in particular it feels like sometimes different artists are drawing. I think waaaaaay back in the day it was speculated it could be Miura's assistants changing. Overall I came to see the art style as improving until just recently. A lot of panels in the Fantasia arc look really iffy to me. The last two episodes in particular look like a whole other manga to me. I dunno if moe is the appropriate term. It could be a deliberate thing to try and set up some sort of visual mood whiplash, in which case I love it, but if not, then I hate it.

I worry that it's more than a deliberate style change. Outlines are looking way thicker, and I'm seeing less line weight. Tones look kinda worse to me as well (that could be shitty scan quality though). Those are common symptoms of switching from traditional to digital. I hope it's just my imagination.

There are a couple other things that bug me here and there (I think most people would just find it nitpicky), for example: I personally think the neck piece on the Berserker armor looked like ass after he transformed the first time. The transformation itself seems like a really sweet idea, but to me the armor looks a little awkward while transformed. The helm looks a tad like a porpoise or something, rather than The Beast. Also rivets, why the fuck are rivets visible on some ancient magical relic - I think that looks stupid, like slapping "made in Taiwan" on it. I feel like Dark Souls managed to convey a similar idea with the Iron Dragonslayer Armor, but managed to pull off the ancient magical look a little better as their are no recognizable fasteners holding it together.

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
Same situation as "Wereallmad". Pacing of Berserk is well, very Berserk like :ganishka:. That and just other interests, life, and all of that jazz. A podcast of all of us old guys? haha, I would need to re-read Berserk again. What ever happened to VHB?

Anyways, more on point for the Episode, I'm more curious on where the story goes from here. Gut's finally accomplished one of his biggest goals but now what? I could see this going a few ways but I am sure Miura has his own plan that doesn't involve one of the obvious choices I am thinking.

NightCrawler said:

I come to the site maybe once every year. This was too big of a moment to not see the discussion and share in it.

Walter said:
Such a podcast would literally be 'Shootin' the Breeze.' But, not a bad idea to have individual community members on and talk about where/when they first had exposure to the story.
About all I think I could add to community lore would be dumb nuance and backstory about the early days of the site when Walter and I were roommates :)
Hell my forum avatar is still hosted on SK.net under my old FTP folder! That's dedication!

Back to the episode so this isn't a total derailing - I'm hopeful that it's just misdirection on Miura's part, but the 2 pages seen just as Casca calls out to Guts give me the impression that they may separate after this for a good while. The first page with Guts in front of the eclipse/festival is ominously done - Guts is masked in shadow in front of what broke her, and the edges of the drawing are very Femto-esque to me with a flowing wing-like look.

The next page - Griffith, completely asunder. It seems to me as though the framing is around his chest wounds - will Casca be reminded of Guts attacking her breast as he lost control? This could also just be the memory from a first-person perspective, and just for drama, but I think Miura is smarter than that.

And to add to the avalanche, she already had previously said that the Hawks' situation (at the time) was his fault, as Griffith was no good without him. I wonder where the tipping point is for her in all of this - Griffith saved her life, and betrayed her - but so did Guts. I obviously hope it goes toward Guts, but SK's words to him put this in reasonable doubt in my mind.

T

TheStruggler

Hello all,

Just want to share my thoughts regarding the story unfolding so far. Disregarding the subreddit and their ridiculous ideas, what I think more or less the same as your predictions earlier in this thread.

I believe that:

- Casca will not hate Guts, at the very worst there will be that awkward barrier between them that will fall rather fast

- The waterfall of memories was too sudden and Guts was the mother of all triggers, his dark appearance and villainous aura worked their charms

- There will be no sacrificing or returning to Griffith etc stupid stuff

- Skull Knight predicted that things may not go as Guts imagined or wanted (same shit in real life really) which I believe can also mean that Casca may not want Femto dead - after all, their child is his avatar. That does not mean she will not hate him, actually quite the contrary - she might be the most disappointed from Griffith.

With that I am looking forward to see what will be the other interactions with the characters, and for the love of God - we might actually find out who is the 100 man slayer :isidro:

Hiatus might be imminent, but if so this one might not last as much as the previous ones.

Griffith saved her life, and betrayed her - but so did Guts.

Yes, but not in the same way. After all, I believe he attained a little humanity and redemption when they completed the quest for Casca. I believe he might need "some fixing" as he did not quite survived the Eclipse. He was also broken in his own way. While Casca was driven to point break and mental breakdown, he was pushed to his limits resulting a massive PTSD, Dissociative identity disorder, overall anti-social behavior, insomnia and various panic attacks that each time ended with him feeling worse and worse.

BiQ_

" ... "
TheStruggler said:
Yes, but not in the same way. After all, I believe he attained a little humanity and redemption when they completed the quest for Casca. I believe he might need "some fixing" as he did not quite survived the Eclipse. He was also broken in his own way. While Casca was driven to point break and mental breakdown, he was pushed to his limits resulting a massive PTSD, Dissociative identity disorder, overall anti-social behavior, insomnia and various panic attacks that each time ended with him feeling worse and worse.

This, and I also think Guts really needs to get some physical healing too - the astral wound Slan inflicted on him is still just sitting there, probably even exacerbated by the fact he keeps wearing that armor. Honestly, I'm starting to suspect he can't even stand up without it at this point, because if there's a single place on earth he should be able to just chill without it, it's here.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Wereallmad said:
It could be a deliberate thing to try and set up some sort of visual mood whiplash, in which case I love it, but if not, then I hate it.
I worry that it's more than a deliberate style change. Outlines are looking way thicker, and I'm seeing less line weight. Tones look kinda worse to me as well (that could be shitty scan quality though). Those are common symptoms of switching from traditional to digital. I hope it's just my imagination.

Well it's commonly known that Miura switched to digital art back in 2016. It may have been slightly earlier, but it was most evident in 2016's episodes and volume insert posters. We had a thread about it back then: http://www.skullknight.net/forum/index.php?topic=15089.0 And a few months later, in the Berserk Guidebook, there was an image of his workstation, which now has a tablet. It's come up a few other times too, when people point out reused or altered panel art.

Beyond the workflow enhancements that moving to digital afford, I do think that the style change coinciding with their arrival at Elfhelm is by design. We talked about the possibility of a big art change months before it was shown on the pages, because it made sense to shift the style to match a more fantastical location. There's also the consideration of YA moving to digital distribution. It's possible he had pressure internally to adopt a digital format to ease the production. Finally, it seems clear that Miura had to adopt some changes to keep the Berserk release schedule more consistent (and say what you will, but it has been more consistent since he switched over). His adherence to pen and paper drawings for 25+ years is truly admirable, but if the limitations of reality require him being more economical in how he puts his dream to paper, I'm cool with it. But I imagine that for someone who doesn't follow it episodically, the shift was probably more of a noticeable thing.

Cronus said:
Back to the episode so this isn't a total derailing - I'm hopeful that it's just misdirection on Miura's part, but the 2 pages seen just as Casca calls out to Guts give me the impression that they may separate after this for a good while. The first page with Guts in front of the eclipse/festival is ominously done - Guts is masked in shadow in front of what broke her, and the edges of the drawing are very Femto-esque to me with a flowing wing-like look.

Eh, I don't see a connection there. If Miura wanted to achieve a recognizable comparison with Femto, he wouldn't have made Guts' cape billow like that. Instead, he could have made it look more distinctly wing-like. He could also have featured Femto in this episode :guts: But as it is, it just looks like Guts' cape is framing the shot of the Eclipse, which conveys what's happening in Casca's head — he's the harbinger of those memories.

The next page - Griffith, completely asunder. It seems to me as though the framing is around his chest wounds - will Casca be reminded of Guts attacking her breast as he lost control? This could also just be the memory from a first-person perspective, and just for drama, but I think Miura is smarter than that.

Similarly, this seems like a very loose connection. The focus on Griffith's chest is likely incidental because Miura didn't want to show off the crotch or the eyes (he's been hiding those in dream-like depictions recently, likely to depersonalize the memory). What's left? Center mass. But going down that train of thought, there's not a connection between Griffith's tortured body, and whatever happened between Guts and Casca in that moment in Vol 23. It's the kind of thing that readers would really have to twist their brain to accommodate a connection for, which, aside from the aforementioned circumstantial nature of what's being depicted, is why I don't really see it happening here.

The pages are meant to show off in horrific detail a horrific moment in her past that she chose to bury. I imagine that it's supposed to be painful to look at and shocking, but I really don't see any symbolism or anything happening here.

Cronus said:
And to add to the avalanche, she already had previously said that the Falcons' situation (at the time) was his fault, as Griffith was no good without him.

I don't believe we'll be getting back the Casca from Vol 9, so I'm disinclined to think she'll still think that way about Guts.

Cronus said:
I wonder where the tipping point is for her in all of this - Griffith saved her life, and betrayed her - but so did Guts. I obviously hope it goes toward Guts, but SK's words to him put this in reasonable doubt in my mind.

No matter how you stretch it, the sins of Guts and Femto can't be compared. And I also don't think that's what these last two 2-page spreads are meant to represent.

What Guts did was wrong — not just biting her breast, but holding her down and kissing her against her will. That's fucked up! And that's on Guts, and it'll have to be reconciled. But unlike with Femto, there are so many mitigations to that particular scenario (like his exhausted and tortured state of mind in that moment; like crossing the world to rescue her; keeping her safe from endless nights; enduring hardship after hardship to ensure her safety, etc. , etc.). Guts realized his mistake immediately and took drastic actions (accepting companions) to ensure it didn't happen again. On the other hand, Femto had her friends gruesomely killed, raped her in front of her lover, drove her insane, corrupted her child, condemned her soul to the Vortex, and left her to die while his new friends cooed and laughed.

I mean... I realize that in the pages of the manga there might not be a court-ordered attorney to stand up for Guts in the circumstance that Casca starts trying to compare the two, but it would be completely unjust for Guts' actions to be tossed in with Femto's, given all other considerations.

Does anyone think that Casca will have any guilt associated with having her troops killed during the eclipse? Something along the lines of survivor guilt or the guilt a commander losing their troops. I think it would be interesting if the group was attacked or was about to go to battle and then Casca takes lead instinctively, but in the back of Casca's mind she is reminded of the time during the Eclipse when Apostles surrounded the Band of the Falcon. It would be even more badass if Casca fights through any self doubt and leads like the baddest woman in the history of Midland.

DirtiestM said:
Does anyone think that Casca will have any guilt associated with having her troops killed during the eclipse? Something along the lines of survivor guilt or the guilt a commander losing their troops. I think it would be interesting if the group was attacked or was about to go to battle and then Casca takes lead instinctively, but in the back of Casca's mind she is reminded of the time during the Eclipse when Apostles surrounded the Band of the Falcon. It would be even more badass if Casca fights through any self doubt and leads like the baddest woman in the history of Midland.

I expect so since, Rickert and Guts beasr similar guilt. I also think guilt over Griffith's downfall is probably going to be a factor too.

Last edited:
[quote author=DirtiestM]
Does anyone think that Casca will have any guilt associated with having her troops killed during the eclipse?[/quote]

Her old character would for sure, now I don't really know how will she cope with all the memories resurfacing and what reason will she make of Guts and her surviving the whole ordeal. Then you factor the importance of their child. And maybe the guilt will shift into something else.
But what I find interesting the most is Farnese's involvement with her healing process. Will she form a corporeal-astral duo with Caska, just like Guts and Schierke have?
:casca: :farnese: :guts: :schierke:

BiQ_

" ... "
Urosh said:
But what I find interesting the most is Farnese's involvement with her healing process. Will she form a corporeal-astral duo with Casca, just like Guts and Schierke have?
:casca: :farnese: :guts: :schierke:

Not that I would be against such a thing, (it would certainly be very cool) but I have hard time seeing it happen, for multitude of reasons. First, I'm not sure Casca even needs astral anchor like Guts since she doesn't have a berserker armor to dig up a murderous inner demon - which, secondly, she has not shown a sign of developing herself. Of course, that last point might prove to be untrue now that she starts to actually process the hell that was thrusted upon her. For some reason I still have hard time seeing Casca mirror Guts that closely. Third, I'm not sure Farnese's hands are yet free to take up that kind of role - doesn't Schierke still need a close-quarters protection when she's out in astral form?

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
DirtiestM said:
Does anyone think that Casca will have any guilt associated with having her troops killed during the eclipse? Something along the lines of survivor guilt or the guilt a commander losing their troops.

Perhaps that's how she'll process some of the trauma of the Eclipse, but that wasn't her focus during the Eclipse itself. She wasn't fretting her commanding abilities then, btu she was just wondering why this was happening, and why Griffith had done this to them.

BiQ-- said:
For some reason I still have hard time seeing Casca mirror Guts that closely.

Yep.

NightCrawler said:

I haven't been on here in a while, but my first reaction after reading the episode today was, Man I got to see what everyone on Skullknight is saying haha. It was glorious!

https://twitter.com/mangamagjapon/status/983598417732558848?s=21

Saw this linked tweet on Reddit saying Episode 356 will be in the April 27th YA issue. Can the veracity of the screen-shot in the second tweet be verified?

Top Bottom