Episode 356 part II

What are you guys going to do for the podcast this month? Will you do another volume re-read since this month’s release is so short, and simply cover the second half of 356 in that?
 

Truder

"I frown at Griffith's nipples" -Aazealh
Archer1215 said:
What are you guys going to do for the podcast this month? Will you do another volume re-read since this month’s release is so short, and simply cover the second half of 356 in that?
I think that's a good idea! Maybe do a panel by panel for this latest episode too. :ganishka:
 

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Archer1215 said:
What are you guys going to do for the podcast this month? Will you do another volume re-read since this month’s release is so short, and simply cover the second half of 356 in that?
It's already done. Will be posted later today.
 

Aazealh

そうはいかぬ
Staff member
Miura's comment, courtesy of Puella:

I've explained more than enough to the young manager about the charms of narration. ( ̄3 ̄)

** In Japanese the word for "narration" and "explanation" is the same, so the comment is funny.
 

NightCrawler

Aeons gone, vast, mad and deathless
Aazealh said:
Miura's comment, courtesy of Puella:

I've explained more than enough to the young manager about the charms of narration. ( ̄3 ̄)

** In Japanese the word for "narration" and "explanation" is the same, so the comment is funny.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80eMhhWnWbk
 

Griffith

My posts are better.
NightCrawler said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80eMhhWnWbk
I love that clip, "maybe he's not fucking with us intentionally, after all", along with the ones of bitching about arbitrary time constraints at the Great Northern. :ganishka:
 
The preview for the 22.6 issue is out: http://www.younganimal.com/magazine/next.html
I might have missed it, but I don't see Berserk there.
 

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Khalamir said:
The preview for the 22.6 issue is out: http://www.younganimal.com/magazine/next.html
I might have missed it, but I don't see Berserk there.
Yep, just saw that myself. Too bad.
 

jackson_hurley

even the horses are cut in half!
Just for fun while we wait for news, anobody else wondering if Griffith told Grunbeld before the fight that he's gonna ride on his back to make the end kill badass? :ganishka:

As much as I like these scenes, I always enjoy thinking about pointless stuff like that. Haha
 
jackson_hurley said:
Just for fun while we wait for news, anobody else wondering if Griffith told Grunbeld before the fight that he's gonna ride on his back to make the end kill badass? :ganishka:

As much as I like these scenes, I always enjoy thinking about pointless stuff like that. Haha
He wouldn't need to! He knows he just needs to do as he will, and the rest will fall in place. If Grunny has a problem with being used as a glorified springboard without permission, well, tough shit. Griffith is one of his five supreme lords, so he'll just have to put up with it.
 
Top Bottom