Episode 358

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
It at least means we'll be getting a Griffith POV episode, I was worried we'd be transitioning back to Guts too soon. I want to learn more about Griffiths evil plan.

Even if we do get a few more Griffith episodes, it'll shift back to Guts at another cliffhanger and we'll be moaning about how we wanted to stay with Griffith for just a little while longer. It's just how master storyteller Miura rolls. :guts:

I honestly want to see Griffiths side of the story and i think its the perfect time to encounter the whole coronation/wedding stuff. I seriously wonder how Miura will pull off these events

This is indeed great news, let us hope that the hiatus is over. At least for a couple more episodes. And in the name of the God Hand let the next one be about Guts and Casca. :guts::casca:

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Great news! Excited about the prospect of more in Griffith's POV, despite being in the lurch on Guts/Casca, because I want to see how Miura sets the next big gears in motion for the Falconian side of the story. Every step forward in that story gives us a good indication of the direction the future is headed.

Walter :ganishka:. If I remember correctly you said in SkullKast episode 99 that you don't think that the new episode will come out in April, right? So that must be a big surprise.
I'm as surprised as anyone, but what I said on the show was: I'm not holding my breath for it but "I dunno, there's something about April." :griffnotevil: That being said, no one should take my podcast ramblings as proof of anything.

Great news! Excited about more of Griffith's POV, despite being in the lurch on Guts/Casca, because I want to see how Miura sets the next big gears in motion for the Falconian side of the story.
I'm as surprised as anyone, but what I said was: I'm not holding my breath for it but "I dunno, there's something about April." :griffnotevil: That being said, no one should take my podcast ramblings as proof of anything.

Ohh i see, i knew i was remembering something wrong :ganishka:

Also i agree that we need more Griffith POV episodes, i mean, he is the main antagonist! Many people are mad that Miura switched to Griffith and i won't lie that was a bit dissapointed at first too (you know, because of the big cliffhanger) but i realised that we do need more of Griffith to see where his side of the story is heading to.

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Yeah, although they've been wrong about that before. :ganishka:

It's really going to be a Rickert episode. :carcus:

Which I'd actually be into given his current situation. But fine, I'll take new Griff action. He's probably going to be having fits that Rakshas let his assailant get away, "He desecrated my beautiful face!" :rakshas::shrug:

Still love that Ricky did what Guts, Ganishka, the entire Kushan army, and Skull Knight (!) couldn't.

Great news! Here's to another string of episode releases (hopefully). Sounds like Miura heard the recent podcast and all the "when will Berserk end" talk. :ganishka:

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
My prediction is that the latest rounds of Griffith episodes ends with the appearance of the God Hand (or a member of). Then it's back to Guts and Casa, then to Rickert! That's what I'd prefer, anyway. :void:

residentgrigo

Excitement and Enjoyment!
I have exactly one wish for this publication period and that is to finally see Griffith´s wedding. I still can´t believe that the Rickert arc didn´t feature it.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
My prediction is that the latest rounds of Griffith episodes ends with the appearance of the God Hand (or a member of). Then it's back to Guts and Casa, then to Rickert! That's what I'd prefer, anyway. :void:

We're of similar minds, but that's BOLD! I was thinking something more like the episode would end like this: "With your return, everything is set for your coronation tomorrow." That being said, sure why can't Grand Vizier Ubik greet them at the gates? "Oh were those dolmens where I said they'd be? How nice!" :ubik:

One hell of a month for SkullKnight.net. Episode 358, update to the forum software, and, potentially, 3 podcasts. :ubik:

I hadn't even thought about it, but yeah. 3 podcasts is probably gonna happen. What a wild month.

DANGERDOOOOM

Rest In Peace, Kentaro Miura. We will miss you.
April is starting to become a crazy month! Game of Thrones Season 8, One Punch Man Season 2, and long awaited Berserk episode to top it all off. Couldn't be more happy :ubik::guts:

Top Bottom