Episode 360

Very good news! Hopefully we will get a good few episodes. Very excited to see what's coming next! Wonder if the colour page will be of the Skullknight :SK:

Not my translation, but the preview apparently says "The long awaited continuation. While Casca, who has awakened from a long nightmare, rests her body, Farnese and Schierke try their hand at learning a new power."

Obviously these previews tell only a small margin of the new releases. My personal expectations would be to start off episode 360 this way then transition to Guts eventually meet Skull Knight at the end of the episode. Regardless, we know that they are gonna meet and its just a matter of what Miura wants to have established before that. Focusing a little bit on Shierke&Farnese developing their skills while they are on Elfhelm is a good way to start. Extremely excited.

Nice! I really didn't expect it before summer.:ubik:
Could the fact that Miura decided to return now mean that he now has as many assistants as he needs?
But I might be jumping the gun here, we'll just have to wait and see.

Wonder if the colour page will be of the Skullknight :SK:

Don't expect a new color page necessarily. Miura sometimes just uses an old one:shrug:

Atocas

Voice in the Void
Finally! Nice, the Hype I built up for this one is pretty huge. I pray we're getting a few monthlys after this.

jackson_hurley

even the horses are cut in half!
Great news! Another delay and I would have lost my guess of The Return! Cant wait for it now. Thx for the heads up.

YES! Even though its only been 9 months, this particular wait has felt especially long. Here's to hoping we get a nice little chunk of episodes!

What are your guys predictions regarding the content based on the preview we have for the episode?

I personally expected to have a full on Skull Knight talking to Guts episode, but after reading the preview translation I'm not so sure.
I think they might start close to the end of the Episode and then Episode 361 will be their full discussion. Other than that, I'm not too sure what the preview means with Schierke and Farnese learning a "New Power", we'll see.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
I personally expected to have a full on Skull Knight talking to Guts episode, but after reading the preview translation I'm not so sure.
I think they might start close to the end of the Episode and then Episode 361 will be their full discussion.
Yep, this is also what I think. It's not unlike what happened on the beach. SK cameo at the beach > Schierke and Guts interrupted by SK > SK finishes his scene. The difference here of course is that SK has a good opportunity to say A LOT MORE than in the past. So it would make sense to break up that narrative with an alternate, subgroup activity, see below.

Other than that, I'm not too sure what the preview means with Schierke and Farnese learning a "New Power", we'll see.

Could be something cool, but given where the last ep ends, it could be almost anything. That being said, it's usually a mistake to put too much emphasis on the topic the preview text focuses on.

That being said, it's usually a mistake to put too much emphasis on the topic the preview text focuses on.

Yeah, that's true.
I think it's probably Miura's editor that writes the episode previews so he probably adds something a little vague to excite the readers.
I don't know if it's fair to compare it to clickbait, since they're not lying about the contents or anything.
But it also isn't something that'll necessaraly happen exactly how they describe it. (If that makes sense)

I did not think it was gonna happen until summer. I am so happy. Im dont want anymore heart wrenching scenes with Guts and Casca, but at least I'll have my support group here to help me through it lol!!! Hopefully it'll focus on Skullknight and not on crushing Guts' soul. I'm almost as excited to here a new episode of the podcast on it as well. Berserk fans rejoice!!!!

Other than that, I'm not too sure what the preview means with Schierke and Farnese learning a "New Power", we'll see.

If it's indeed something as important as it sounds I wonder whether it has anything to do with Guts and Casca's current situation or if it's a completely new setup for the future.

The Moonlight Boy has yet to make his appearance as well. So many big cards waiting their turn to be played right now.

Top Bottom