Episode 361 (July 22)

jackson_hurley

even the horses are cut in half!
Just so it's clear, I do expect that dwarves will work on the Dragon Slayer (while commenting on its craftmanship as a final salute to Godot). And the first time I said so was probably about 15 years ago. :ganishka:

Oh don't get me wrong, I was not disagreeing with you but mostly pointing out that your prediction will be true (cause mine sucks most of the time, only time I got one right was the actual chapter's name and then again it wasnt 100% on point). Crazy to think that it was about that time I got on board here, a time that I remember asking you if Guts still had his repeated crossbow (I was waiting for the dark horse release to catch up during that time.

It's great to wake up to news about a new episode coming out in about 2 months after the previous one. Can't wait for the SK convo! :SK:

I do expect that dwarves will work on the Dragon Slayer

That would be great to see in the manga! Also, I think it would be neat if we could see the dwarves recognize the Berserker Armor and get some insight about its creation, assuming that they did work on it.

DANGERDOOOOM

Rest In Peace, Kentaro Miura. We will miss you.
Wow! I’m blown away. This is the date my daughter is supposed to be born. Not to say Berserk means anything more than my daughter, but that is cool to me :serpico: . I will set my hopes for the continuation of Guts and Skull Knight’s conversation or even something from Rickerts’ story we’ve been anticipating.

Excellent news. Excited for the next episode and definitely grateful for it during this time.

Don't want to be greedy, but if this starts to be a consistent release schedule for the rest of the year, I would truly appreciate it.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
I wonder if how much time has been skipped while at Elfhelm will be addressed.

There probably isn't any time difference yet. The group has only been there for a single day. Relax.

Also, I think it would be neat if we could see the dwarves recognize the Berserker Armor and get some insight about its creation, assuming that they did work on it.

Well, like Walter said, the armor is the bigger deal by far and it will definitely be addressed. Whether we get the story of its creation is another matter. What's more important is the toll it takes on Guts to keep wearing it and the risks associated with its Od.

Wow! I’m blown away. This is the date my daughter is supposed to be born.

Congratulations!

There probably isn't any time difference yet. The group has only been there for a single day. Relax.

Wow. I figured that with everything that's happened so far that it's been much longer, but that does seem to track with the single evening we saw with Guts, Roderick, and Serpico. Though I wonder if much time passed between Casca's initial outburst at seeing Guts and the most recent Falconia section. The mood seems much more upbeat when she gets her hair cut, almost as if some time has passed after a recovery. Regardless it's probably not that much time.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Wow. I figured that with everything that's happened so far that it's been much longer, but that does seem to track with the single evening we saw with Guts, Roderick, and Serpico.

Danan actually says so directly when the girls wake up. She tells them it's only been a day in the real world while for them it must have seemed like they spent years in the dream.

Though I wonder if much time passed between Casca's initial outburst at seeing Guts and the most recent Falconia section.

Well I guess maybe a full day passed while she recovered, but I can't imagine it was more than that... And even then, I feel like it could just as well have been a few hours. Same than for her second incident in episode 359.

I don't know about that. Work on it might just not have gone as smoothly as expected.

Just to clarify and out of curiosity. Do you mean work on the episode or the young animal as a whole?

Sorry I’m a little slow today.

Dazed by the announcement :judo:

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Just to clarify and out of curiosity. Do you mean work on the episode or the young animal as a whole?

Sorry I’m a little slow today.

Dazed by the announcement :judo:

Like Heiji explained above, it seems like the Young Animal issue that Berserk 361 was initially scheduled for (YA #s 13-14, out 6/22) is still on schedule. But this last-minute change is pushing Berserk to the next issue (YA #15).

Top Bottom