Episode 361 (July 22)

The title of the Episode was leaked.
(Don't know if it counts as a spoiler, but I'll hide it anyway)
myD4JLp.jpg

Guts04

Sujal2351
Thanks Keratos. Episode title is "Valley" (with a stream in it). Depending on what it looks like in the episode I might revise it to canyon or ravine.
Hello I'm new here so don't mind me asking but does the title reference anything other than the obvious Guts and SK's current location?

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Hello I'm new here so don't mind me asking but does the title reference anything other than the obvious Guts and SK's current location?

At the end of episode 360, Guts and the Skull Knight are on the cliffs of Skellig, overlooking the sea. I haven't seen episode 361 so I don't know what the title refers to, but it will presumably be a geological formation.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
The last time Skull Knight and Guts spoke was volume 28, right before the boy appeared on the beach. It's been 84 years since then, and this episode is set up to be momentous.

If anyone is like me, and wants to wait until the full ep is released digitally, it should hit Hakusensha-e's website inside Young Animal 2020 Issue #15-16, landing Wednesday in Japan. That's just 48h from now. The magazine costs about $4. I've made a little video tutorial on how to purchase them here. If you run into any troubles, just send me a PM.

The last time Skull Knight and Guts spoke was volume 28, right before the boy appeared on the beach. It's been 84 years since then, and this episode is set up to be momentous.

If anyone is like me, and wants to wait until the full ep is released digitally, it should hit Hakusensha-e's website inside Young Animal 2020 Issue #15-16, landing Wednesday in Japan. That's just 48h from now. The magazine costs about $4. I've made a little video tutorial on how to purchase them here. If you run into any troubles, just send me a PM.

Thanks!

I’ve not bothered to do any researched. But I’m curious how you got to 84 years? Or is that just a figure of speech?

RaffoBaffo

Ex-Newser of the late Berserk Chronicles

Speaking of the digital YA, can someone post me the issue with EP3360, I still have to buy that.

Speaking of the digital YA, can someone post me the issue with EP3360, I still have to buy that.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Seems very interesting... But looking at thumbnails really isn't the proper way to enjoy Berserk.

Look really intriguing and a bit unexpected (at least from what I suspect is going on).

When the 360 magazine preview text came out, I suspected that Schierke was going to learn how to fly. I guess I was off by one episode :ganishka:

Seems very interesting... But looking at thumbnails really isn't the proper way to enjoy Berserk.
Look really intriguing and a bit unexpected (at least from what I suspect is going on).

Yeah it definitely looks very interesting, although I haven't looked at it too much, I just saw some of the pages and posted it here for anyone
that wants to see it early.
I'm waiting for the episode to come out officially before I look at all the pages and start theorizing. :griffnotevil:

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
When the 360 magazine preview text came out, I suspected that Schierke was going to learn how to fly. I guess I was off by one episode :ganishka:

While Schierke might yet learn how to fly on a broom (something that was hinted at all the way back in Flora's house), here it looks like Molda's just taking her to see an old witch living by herself in the woods.

While Schierke might yet learn how to fly on a broom (something that was hinted at all the way back in Flora's house), here it looks like Molda's just taking her to see an old witch living by herself in the woods.
Yup. Miura loves to sprinkle these details around, and when he finally comes full circle with them, it really makes it that much more enjoyable.

As for the old witch, to me she looks blind (her eyes are drawn white) and I think she might be an oracle. I say this, since the last panel with her seems to be thought bubbles. But I'm jumping the gun here :farnese:.

Checking out the spoilers made the waiting so much worse. Don't recommend it :shrug:.

Sorry, just one question. Since I'm waiting for the English chapter to come out (and I can't read in Japanese), I wanted to know on the last page it says "Continue" for the next chapter? Or does it say an approximate date?

Sorry, just one question. Since I'm waiting for the English chapter to come out (and I can't read in Japanese), I wanted to know on the last page it says "Continue" for the next chapter? Or does it say an approximate date?

From the looks of it, it just says "Berserk: To Be Continued", which doesn't necessarily mean that we're not getting an episode next month.

With the spoilers out, I guess it’s probably best to stay away from this thread for a few days... :schnoz:

Top Bottom