Episode 363 (January 22)

Beelzebud

[...] Into the abyss will I run [...]
Nothing special, it's just summarizing the events from episode 362. "Memories of the blood ingrained in the armor, the God Hand, evil beings, an occultation ceremony in the past?"
I don't know if that summary is a recurring thing before the episode release, but looks like episode 363 will continue on the same context. If they are making questions, episode 363 will ask then?

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
I don't know if that summary is a recurring thing before the episode release, but looks like episode 363 will continue on the same context. If they are making questions, episode 363 will ask then?
It’s just an elaborate equivalent of “wow! now what?” They are nearly all like that.

One slightly notable thing about this one though is that it specifically mentions that what we saw in 362 may have been an occultation. It’s merely preview text, so I wouldn’t put too much stock into it. But not nothin!

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
CDJapan order page is up but preorders are already sold out.

I wish they'd upgrade their inventory management system to something a little more modern/flexible so we wouldn't have to keep checking for when they "restock" their virtual preorders. Makes it tempting to buy from another store.

Top Bottom